w6ish

my 2020 adventures

large.IMG_1759.jpeg.191609e5ad816194bc9b246616dcb966.jpeg

was wearing my sexy Daelyns and caught her staring at my foot!  i asked her what she was looking at and she said she was envious of how the black leather vamp was tight around my toes.  

(photo is from a previous outing but this is the look with the skin tight jeans.)

i didn't further the questions but now...  thinking back.  what did she mean?

• Like 4

Vamp across your toes maybe reminder of camel toe, some gals find it a turn on for themselves. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Vamp across your toes maybe reminder of camel toe, some gals find it a turn on for themselves. 

i do know some gals indeed find it a turn, not sure what this gal was thinking.  but i do know, when the above photo was taken, at that party, a woman did come up to me and say: i am coveting your shoes.  

now that was quite exciting!

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2020 at 6:27 AM, w6ish said:

i do know some gals indeed find it a turn, not sure what this gal was thinking.  but i do know, when the above photo was taken, at that party, a woman did come up to me and say: i am coveting your shoes.  

Women often afraid to compliment another female appearance. Feeling they are losing status or giving the other wrong idea they are beneath them.  When they see a male like you many questions arise and assumption. Any loss of face or perception is thrown out the window and encounters often happen. 

I look at it as woman observe everything in your case the heels they deem to wear themselves.. While many females in my experience regard a male appearance as many have commented "weird" Whether  in heels or other type of feminine style or colours.  They feel safe even fun or obliged to voice a positive comment observing others surrounding being critical of males appearance. Even if the female herself disagrees of a male style they feel the need to add positive spin or specific part.

Maybe i'm pessimistic or can't take a compliment search for the worst. If it were me in W6ish heels i would question the remark. Asking if just  the shoes she likes or the entire outfit. This way my judgement about the woman making remarks can be tested. Bad apples tossed aside and befriending females who are less problematic and not bothered by the style and gender wearing it.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 5:27 AM, w6ish said:

Sounded like the perfect "ice breaker" to me. You needed to keep feeding her lines and open up the conversation. You never know where it might have ended up! Perhaps another woman to enjoy your heeling adventures.

I was leaving a local department store and I had a woman compliment me on my medium heel boots, I told her thank you and that I loved her high heels too and gave her a better look at my boots. We talked for a few seconds and I told her I loved high heels and I got a knowing smile from her. I told her it was nice talking to her but I had to go. Plus I don't think my wife would approve with me socializing with other women!

• Like 1

it would have been a great ice breaker and usually i have a card with me, a photo on one side (racy) and a phone number on the other.  no name!  ha!  but that night my jeans were so tight, 3 business cards in the back pocket looked stupid!

plus i had a date after that party and so i couldn't get myself distracted, which so often happens!

i wasn't in my heels last night but i was in my super short stretch jean shorts and t shirt, barefoot in the rain, chatting with the gal in the apt. on the ground floor and what fun that was.  fun and beautiful.  

how i wish the club scene was open like summers in the past...

• Like 1

NEW SHORTS!  i've been looking at lululemon super short shorts in black stretch, seen a few gals wearing them and gosh they look fab in them!  but i thought where are the guy model shorts, guys like me who have a thing or two?  so i went to the seamstress on Friday and told her exactly what i was looking for.  she said okay, lets do some measurements and i'll make them for you.

before i left the city i brought her some black spandex and she measured me up!  she said give me a week and let me see what i can do.

i CAN NOT wait!!!  so excited!  (they're going to look amazing with my white high heels!)

• Like 1

Easier to buy them then custom order. Although many guy model shorts are not in vogue the kind we wear. Needing to cross the store aisle to get the better fit. Always feel comfortable in shorter shorts 2.5" inseam any longer find them to warm to wear. W6ish you sure did get what  your looking for, with the seamstress custom shorts.

What i think your looking for was what is called booty shorts often found on ebay.  Making the backside cheeky very short coverage yet tight fitting. You pairing it with heels is some kind of adventurous style and eye catching. Good luck hope the custom order works out like you want.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 9:54 PM, MackyHeels said:

You pairing it with heels is some kind of adventurous style and eye catching. Good luck hope the custom order works out like you want.

i know the look is going to be smoking hot as i'm out here in the blazing sun, sun tanning the whole rig!  my new shorts should be ready when i get back to the city and i'll have the tan for those, and my white high heels.  i just hope there is a club show we can attend where i can show off!

i think they're ready!!!!!!!

she said they're ready and for me to come in and try them on for her so she can check out the fit!  how exciting!

Sure, she wants to "check the fit". I wonder what else she will be checking out? ;-)

• Like 1

turns out there might  be an opportunity in the next several days to wear them with a gal pal out here at the cottage so i had the seamstress put them in the mail.  hopefully they'll be here tomorrow!  very excited!  i'll get some pictures to share.

Edited by w6ish