my 2020 adventures

w6ish

vacation time is over, the wild cottage party scene is over and i'm back in the city wondering what next!  most of the gal pals here in the city are spooked and doing this social distancing mask wearing gig but one of them has asked me to please come visit and please take her on a drive out of the city.  she's been cooped up the entire summer and gosh that must be the pits!  anyway i said yes, even if it rains?  which is in the forecast.  she said yes, in the rain.  supposed to be a hot and humid rain tonight so...  i'm wondering if i have the guts to wear my new black shorts here in the city!  down the city street to her place...  

if i don't have the guts i'll go with my super fun stretch jean shorts and my black 6 inch heels!  

oh yes: photo of said sexy new shorts to be posted to the blog soon!

turns out the rain was too much on Thursday so we did Friday instead.  and i did NOT have the guts to wear my new black shorts.  instead i wore my super stretch blue jeans and my black 6 inch heels with a tight black tank top.  what an outfit with a super tan!  i went over to her place around 9, she wasn't in the mood for a dive so we visited right there in her place.  i love to visit this gal pal as she is one of the super jealous pals of mine who often says: i wish i had a body like yours. (meaning tall and slim.)  she is jealous when it comes to my stretch jeans but what drives her mad is that i'm wearing the high heels and she is not.  she wears Birks so that pretty much tells you everything...  

at the end of the evening i asked if she would walk me to my car and she did.  where i parked, there is a big old cherry tree right next to the sidewalk and a driveway, and this being late August, those ripe cherries are falling off that tree by the bucket load.  the sidewalk was covered with hundred of cherries!  we arrived at my car and instead of her turning around and walking back to her place we spent another 90 minutes out there watching the very weird city scenes going on at that hour.  it also gave me the opportunity to step on about a thousand cherries with her watching my every step!  it drives her mad with jealousy that i'm wearing 6 inch heels but it drives her even more insane that i'm actually out on the streets, wearing them without a care in the world.  (at least that is what she thinks, truth is i'm quite nervous and filled with butterflies when i'm out there on my own, i'm much better off with some company)

so this went on to shortly past midnight, i was in fine form body wise and shoe wise and put on a great show for my gal pal who said at the end of it, how i wish i had what you have, i'd love to be the one out here in skin tight clothes and high heels, stepping on all those cherries like it meant nothing.  i feel an incredible jealousy.  

which i LOVED hearing!

after she left i got in my car and drove the 5 hours down to the city of Toronto where i was lucky to have another date for Saturday.  an all night drive in 6 inch heels.  i took them off before i got into the city and drove the last half hour with bare feet.

the Toronto visit didn't go as well as we ran into a real creep of a man while we were out.  ugh!  

Edited by w6ish

Rarely hear or have females admit their jealous of someone else no less a male in fitted outfit and six inch heels. Hearing such comments from a female about her envy is turn on but also a shock for me. In many cases females try to hide their feeling for whatever reason.

Is  it because they don't want me to know the effect i have wearing such outfits? 

Or they appear to be not in tune with society norms with ordinary female traditional beliefs not wanting to be different from the pack? 

Most females rather want the opposite effect, labeling  males wearing feminine outfit with assumptions and stereotypes making him feel uneasy and oddity for their bitter deep jealous attitude. 

Do find when i overheard two gals discussing me in the context of my appearance outfit, i can't help closely listen even though they were unaware i heard every word. One such conversation began with one gal admitting to the other of her jealousy of my branded female tight fitting yoga outfit. The other gal agreed with her. At the same time the woman mentioning her envy had to preface it was wrong for me to be in clothes not designed for male to be wearing, for various reasons;  traditional beliefs, attention it brought, modesty. 

Similar to your gal pal W6ish my gal pal tells me don't concern myself with what other females think of what i wear. Often woman expressions  can't be deciphered to see if they approve  or not. Sometimes reading into their reaction upon me can be mistake. Woman could be projecting the outfit i'm wearing even my lean physique to what they are striving for which is attention in subtle way. Often disappointed in themselves not looking the way i appear or bitter they can't have the means or courage  to wear  and stand out without insecurities convincing them out of wearing it.  Such as wearing black outfits feeling people less likely to notice minimal flaws yet envy those that don't.

W6ish your gal pal honest attitude enjoys your company and the attention it brings. Some gals just love to live through others be i attractive female friend or in your case a male with total confidence and blessed physique.  Most important trait woman love is male with superior confidence regardless of how they may feel about their appearance. Wearing something unique for your gender and looking oblivious is lesson many woman would like to master while still enjoying to wear what they want. 

Welcome to the big city diversity is one component and different beliefs of how we all appear. Unwanted negative  opinions are abundant if we want to hear it or not goes with the urban surroundings. Keep your head held high and let the heels do the talking click clacking away..

Edited by MackyHeels

i have a good time with my gal pals!  all of them find my wild fashions exciting to look at and fun to be around, fun to watch.  they say they've never seen a man wear jeans the way i do and of course they've never seen anyone, man or woman, wear 6 inch heels or higher, out there on the street.  some of my gal pals do get jealous and i enjoy that!  my question to them is:  if you feel that way why don't you get some super high heels and walk with me?

what often happens though is at some point they'll ask if they can try on my shoes. this has happened many times and i usually snap some pictures of them with my shoes on their feet.  i wear size 10 to 12 depending on the brand so often my shoes will look quite large on their feet.  one gal pal asked to try on my grey 7 inch heels from pleaser.  so i unbuckled my shoes and she stepped into them and i snapped a few pictures of her.  she was dressed for those shoes with a black and white outfit with some grey in it.  it was the first time she ever wore high heels!  i couldn't believe that one!  anyway i snapped some photos of her and sent them off to her the next day.  

she showed the photos to a friend of hers and her friend said:  i've never seen you smile authentic in a photograph!  true, she did have a full on smile, that was a real smile.  i asked her about that and she said:  you got me.  

fun stuff.  the gal from Friday night has in the past tried on my white 6 inch heels and there is no way she could go anywhere in those!  she couldn't make it 5 steps!  which i find lame but ah well.  but she sure does love looking at my shoes and i wear different ones every time i see her.  

but all these gal pals like looking, not just at the shoes!  if i get any inkling of jealousy, well then i run with it!  

i LOVE being caught by some gal who sees something and just has to know more!  i was running across the street last night to visit a friend, she was driving by and saw me, slammed on the brakes and yelled:  who are you?  wasn't sure who she was yelling at so i kept going and she actually turned around like she were driving a cop car and came back!  and then yelled out the window again directly at me:  who are you?  

we're going to meet up tomorrow night before i leave the city.  

what she saw:  me in my super sexy and brand new black shorts, a black tank top, my long black hair, my black 6 inch heels (Sherberts) and my super tan plus my oiled up skin as i was going to visit one of "those friends".  

we'll see what happens!

• Like 2

whew!  what a gal!  and what a conversation!  will share more later because i'm at the cottage for 2 days only!  the bar is open and we're getting into the evening wear.  i have my sassy black shorts on today!  (no high heels...  )

• Like 1

so that gal!  i was very nervous about meeting up with her and had the butterflies like never before, but i pulled myself together, wiggled into my stretch fun jeans, black tank top and a different pair of heels, on the same heel and platform as the sexy Sherberts but diff vamp/ankle straps.  that first time i noticed her staring at my shoes so i thought it would be fun to wear a different pair.  

and so the gal, she wanted to know what the story was/is: how did i come to wearing 6 inch heels?  what is the history of the adventure, why 6 inch heels and not lower heels, and what does it do for me sexually.  all fun stuff of course and i had a good time with those answers while zipping the exotic coffee she bought for us.  after the coffee she said she wanted to walk with me and so we started out down the sidewalk, side by side at first but when we rounded a corner she slowed and said i want to watch you so walk ahead of me.  

at first i thought yeah sure, here comes the camera phone and a bunch of pictures or a movie and i'm all over her internet tomorrow but nope!  i turned around after a minute and she was standing on the sidewalk watching me, no phone to be seen anywhere.  i asked, everything okay?  she said walk back this way.  so i walked back to where she was and she was smiling ear to ear.  when i got next to her she said, and i loved hearing this!  she said:  boy you sure got the body for it, i've never seen anything like that before!  

we walked back to our cars and i saw her staring down at my shoes.  she said i've never seen heels like that before and i said me neither, as far as i know i'm the only one in the world with them as i've not seen anyone wear anything like these, not on the street nor in any photo online.  so i said, i really am one in billion!  

before we parted ways she used a word i haven't heard in a very long time!  she said, you're very spry on those, i know i could never walk in them like you do.  and my response was the corporate response: how would you know if you never tried?

it was fun!  i gave her my card and told her to email me anytime.  i did get a little email, thanking me for taking the time to visit.  but that was it!  might be a one off thing.  but it was indeed a lot of fun!

the cottage scene was a lot of fun and this weekend being the last of summer, we're going back out there for 3 days of wild times!  needless to say the luggage is light!  bikini, fun shorts, fun jeans, a few tank tops and the high heels are already over there!  so whoosh!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I also am envious of your "freedom". I can't wrap my head around going out in even a pair of "respectable" heels, let alone some stretch jeans that show it all.

(Still waiting on the pics of the shorts!)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pebblesf said:

I'm so envious, in a good way though.....

fun stuff!

10 hours ago, Pumped said:

I also am envious of your "freedom". I can't wrap my head around going out in even a pair of "respectable" heels, let alone some stretch jeans that show it all.

(Still waiting on the pics of the shorts!)

i waited far too long when i got my first pair of 6 inch heels.  i had the outfit but not the guts to go out.  thank goodness one day the freedom light went on and out i went!  and too bad i didn't discover the stretch jeans until...  was it 2013?  

i'm at the cottage, just arrived, 4 a.m., sky filled with stars.  no light or noise pollution.  some of us really do have it all!  so hey i brought my new shorts and i'll be sure to snap a photo of them at some point this weekend and post them to my blog.  

WOW!  it is super cool out here, at the cottage on Saturday night:  we're wearing clothes!  (waiting on the moon, should be here around midnight.)

• Like 1

W6ish your sure the gal wasn’t a vice cop? She wanted to feel you out. With the quick coffee and walk she figured your just regular dude not in disguise to solicit sexual favours for monetary gain. 

You know the gal better then me. Feel she is cop figuring you out. Only you confused her bet she had gun and badge handcuffs waiting for you to offer parts of your body for her pleasure. 
This whole experience of yours just seems awkward. Very odd at the gals intrigue with no goal in her mind. Usually there is catch like you believed a phone camera or you need to see my friends etc...  puzzles me,  

only reason I think gal you seen is suspected cop. Giving the line I hear often whenever gal rights me off as unattainable or finding last grasp of understanding why I’m outfitted certain way. Her saying “ you got the body for it”. What does that line mean to you?

i come to believe woman say this as to think, he’s not my cup of tea but whatever rocks his boat I guess no harm  in that. While giving you or me a last second look, needing to say something positive before they leave saying goodbye. Looking closely at our physique or body language the outfit sort of suits him... often envy or jealousy takes  centre stage, woman wishing to have legs, lean body to wear tight outfit in some lofty heels.  

is there something missing in the experience with the gal? That you can’t share in the forum. Otherwise very odd meeting. 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

when she said:  boy you sure got the body for it, i have to admit i was in top form!  i was filled to the brim!  nothing left to the imagination and i felt it all over me, including her wandering eyes!  among other things!  super fun stuff.

• Haha 1

On 9/6/2020 at 12:42 PM, w6ish said:

when she said:  boy you sure got the body for it, i have to admit i was in top form!  i was filled to the brim!  nothing left to the imagination and i felt it all over me, including her wandering eyes!  among other things!  super fun stuff.

So what was the hesitation with the gal to take things further? Is she married? 

I ran into my married gal pal yesterday after 6 months haven’t seen each other because of this virus craze. 
Her vocal loud hello, and big hug lifting me off the ground, touching,  feeling, squeezing, rubbing her entire body hands against me, out in public parking lot. Her excitement and happiness showed meeting me by chance. Since not wearing a bra under her tight workout tube  top and leopard skin leggings. Making comments how well oiled my dark tan legs lubricated with coconut oil appeared and felt. Later we got indoors walking upstairs her trailing behind me catching up, she couldn’t help feel my ankles on the stairs. Making me almost fall down, but that’s the type gal pal i have not being able to keep her hands to herself when she comes around me. 
Only if I had on heels she be Completely crazed enjoying the view from behind. 

few weeks before I sent my gal pal some old pictures of me in sexy heel outfit some may seen before. She replied I look so beautiful. First time I had that specific word from her to describe my appearance. It was comparison photo of bodybuilder asian  woman in similar outfit. Let me attach pic of the female I tried to compare with, see what some may think. 

So why wasn’t your gal comfortable enough to be honest with her feelings with you, enough to make you both happy? Words are great actions mean more and don’t lie. 

FC340D43-8AC5-4ACF-B9EA-7E3D95DC1BCB.jpeg

9D8853CE-B403-49D5-8846-E64861D39508.jpeg
 Often I do comparison pics with my gal pal selfies she  takes of herself. She gets kick out of it. Most woman get angry or have negative mindset. My gal pal is cool loving it . 
see image below me on the left. 
23AF1040-C34D-440E-B138-20C7C4C668DC.thumb.jpeg.f5cb45cac28c04920ebaa70f1ca2651d.jpeg

looking to recreate some pics of gal I seen. 
sometimes the heels are the key for a photo shoot. 
Buying some LB red sole heels makes it impossible to compare  oneself to pro with couture outfit. 

55797F7D-9733-44EC-96CC-3E92F7FE5B00.jpeg

36BF4599-5C88-449D-A9E2-FC1A106C0C31.jpeg

48DB445A-E1FC-4B4B-AFC7-7FB2F4986CB6.jpeg

Edited by MackyHeels

You should send her a fun picture of yourself W6ish. She can have a lasting memory of you. See if she writes back.

You probably know type of pictures I would send the gal. For sure she would need to talk to therapist after viewing my pics. Lol...

Always fun to get a reaction. Often gals are  more forth coming about their thoughts with messages then in person. Usually when you plant seed in the sheltered gals eye. New outlook on how she views other males in heels has a momental action. 

Edited by MackyHeels

what i like to think is:  you had your chance!  and this boy in the 6 inch heels is walking away!  she has my email and knows about my blog and if she doesn't want to meet again:  ah well!  

i'm good to forget about it as there are more adventures right around the next corner!  

going out to visit with my gal pal who lives near that cherry tree!  she's the only one these days who will visit.  the rest of them are in paranoia...  i'm going to make the most of it even though right now it is raining, the forecast is for clear skies tonight!  i'm taking my wonderful Sherbert 6 inch heels with me tonight!  and of course wiggling into the fun jeans and the tank top.  

as for the gal who yelled: who are you!  i think its a pleasant reminder that not all gals are into dudes who wear skin tight clothes, have long hair, AND who wear heels higher than they would ever imagine wearing themselves.  

gallery_106_183_295330.jpg

my sexy Sherberts, on the streets, many nights ago!  i'm taking them out tonight.

or...

maybe these ones:

gallery_106_183_3041239.jpg

gosh it is wonderful to have a selection!

wish me luck!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

i think its a pleasant reminder that not all gals are into dudes who wear skin tight clothes, have long hair, AND who wear heels higher than they would ever imagine wearing themselves.  

Really, now you tell me after I bought all those super skinny jeans and stiletto heels.  :roll:

You might want to up the bar start wearing leggings with them heels. Many woman see me in leggings often are envious and jealous. Yet they all don’t need to ask what brand I’m wearing. 
Best compliment I can ever get with my outfit is having gal copy my attire Then when I notice her she feels guilty, which is always fun brings a smile to my face.  Or very least if gal doesn’t respect me for wearing them leggings at least they know we have same taste in fashion and style. Which often comes with validating their outfits by my reaction what they particularly wear. 

Edited by MackyHeels

i do have some black leggings, several pairs, one pair has that wet look to them!  very exciting to wear with super high heels and when i did to a club party a few summers ago a gal came out of nowhere and said: you cut a fine silhouette.  what fun to hear that!  it was the same gal who later said:  i have been admiring you from afar...  

my fave look though is the skin tight stretch blue jeans!

had a fun time last night and i'm so glad my gal pal doesn't care about this virus stuff.  will share more later!

Hope you have fun time with gal pal. Imagine your gal pal be sexy as this italian beauty only can wish walking in heels....    https://www.instagram.com/beatricebulferetti/?hl=en What do think of her heel fetish..

Suppose fishnet panty hose or stocking work better then leggings. When i do wear leggings more in public streets since covid rules of limited time spent in the gym. Using my workout gear as everyday attire to and from the gym. With the added neighbourhood walks for my cardio calorie burner in the evenings.  Silhouette  i make appeals to me while no way a gal would ever say something like that to me as you heard. Usually noticing me woman feel bit unnerved that they can't get legs as toned and lean as mine. Lol...

her heels are way too low for me.  i'd never wear anything lower than 6 inches.  nice looking gal!  

i have to admit i LOVED hearing that bit: you cut a fine silhouette.  and the icing on the cake: i am admiring you from afar...  how sweet!

and speaking of seen from afar: last night we took a drive out west of the city as my gal pal is starting to come down with a serious case of cabin fever.  and i'm getting pretty sick and tired of the way the world has gone over the past several months.  i told her we'll take a ride out of the city and see the stars, do a little dark sky therapy.  off we went about 30 minutes down the road and found a place where we could pull over and get out.  on one side was the four lanes, on the other, the wild and deep dark woodland.  we were on what was the main road before the four lanes went through, and we were at end of a section of old highway where there is nothing but a turnaround.   we parked there, safe enough, got out and the night air, the fresh air, and the darkness did my friend and me some wonders. it certainly turned her mood around from the blues to quite happy.  which is exactly what the doc ordered!  did me some wonders as well.

for fun i wore my black tank top, my black mini, and my white 7 inch heels!  she didn't notice i was wearing such stuff when she got in the car, i went by her place to pick her up and didn't get out, we went straight to the boons from there.  once out there, she was surprised to see me in my wild outfit, even though the light at 8 p.m. was very dim and night was coming on fast, she could see i was wearing a spandex  mini.  and of course my white high heels were blaring like beacons no matter how little the amount of light.

pretty soon a car comes along the four lanes and where we were parked, the four lanes take a bit of curve, so what happens is the lights from the cars lit up the turnaround for a few seconds, maybe 5 seconds.  we were out there, in the darkness and it wasn't like a deer in the headlights but anyone driving past there on the four lanes going west bound would definitely see that there was a car parked next to the highway and that there were two people out there, AND they could never miss my blaring white heels!  ha ha.

my gal pal even said, after an 18 wheeler went by with its brights on, she said:  it's like the stage lights are coming up on you for a moment and the first thing they're going to see are your shoes!

hilarious!  while we were out there hundreds of cars and big trucks went by, and for each of those brief 5 seconds their headlights would have been on us!  what cheap amusements!  

after an hour, we decided to come back to the city as it was starting to cool down after 9 p.m.  my gal pal thanked me for the outing and said we definitely have to go back out there the next time we have a mild night!  i have to admit it was a lot of fun!

• Like 2

my gal pal has been watching the weather and said tonight is going to be mild so can we please please please go back to where we went on Monday night.  of course i said yes and would love to go out for a drive!  this virus crap has the night club scene dead!  so i'll take whatever i can get in the going out department, even if it is to a turnaround way out in the middle of nowhere, just off the main highway.   i'll let you know how it goes!  (i'm going to wear a pair of my fun shorts with the super stretch denim for this one!  and my white high heels for that fun show!)

The afternoon looks mild temps but the evening mercury starts to plummet. Good luck in them shorts.

Best to walk inside a mall but again the mandatory mask wearing is silly and uncomfortable. Funny that boxes that the masks come in have warning “ this does. Not protect You from Covid 19.” 

stay safe not from the virus nonsense but from incoming traffic. Last thing I want to hear on the news is video showing only White  heels in the road. Someone got hit by semi truck leaving body unrecognizable. Not sure of the victims Believe two woman got hit. Lol.. only dental records Post Mortum will know there identity to next of kin... 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Haha 1

that is a very gruesome scene you had there: body unrecognizable, victims, dental records, post mortem...  

so you'll get a kick out of this!  we got out there to the same spot: end of the road, turn around, right next to the 4 lanes, very dark at 830, and super and wonderfully mild!  we got out and started walking up and down the old highway, chatting, looking at the very dark sky, it was over cast, and looking at the glow of the city lights above the trees on the woodland side of the road.  i was playing it to the maximum wearing my second skin stretch blue jean shorts, a black tank top and my white 7 inch heels.  i'm tanned beautifully right now so the white high heels really do look fab on my tanned feet and my shorts are extremely short, so there is a lot of leg on view, tanned perfectly.  

the little 5 second show for motorists was amusing, we both knew they could briefly see us and in particular, my blazing white high heels.  at one point when a big truck went past i looked down and saw the light from the truck headlights on my shoes and reflecting down onto the pavement and lighting it up as well!  my gal pal stood back and watched and said: holy smokes!  you really can see those shoes from a mile away!

large.88003332_myfunshoescopy.jpg.b0112792eb72116439d33fe2136c9a04.jpg

older photo of last night's shoe selection!  

of course my friend commented on my super short shorts and the tan!  even in those 5 seconds of car headlights she could see i was maxed out tan wise.  she mentioned that sadly she has NO tan...  (i thought yeesh...  we've just been through 3 months of blazing sunshine, how on this earth can you NOT have a tan?)

large.3EC1D21F-F5D7-4FAC-B44D-4E2257B38F11_1_201_a.jpeg.b7a80bd541c18a84d387cf9ced1625e4.jpeg

my super tanned feet in the heels that i wore last night.  

and so we're out there, walking up and down this old highway, no traffic on it!  the four lanes were busy with cars and trucks coming down the road every 90 seconds or less.  i was putting on my 5 second show with each passing motorist.  and i told my gal pal about what Macky Heels said in his previous post.  i didn't mention hhplace or Macky Heels- i just said: someone i know told me to be careful, white high heels on the road, dental records, etc.  my gal pal chuckled and said the worst that could happen is we could be hit with a flying tire that's come loose from one of these big trucks.  we pondered that one for a few minutes and really did think about our personal safety!  

then my gal pal jokingly said: the only thing we have to worry about out here in this pitch black is some hillbilly axe murdered running around out there in the dark!

we both laughed about that and went on with our walking around.  (i have to admit it was fun for me and thrilling to be wearing my exciting night club outfit-gosh i miss the club scene: to wear such an outfit and be seen!)

after about 90 minutes of wandering around we both heard it at the same time:  foot steps on the gravel shoulder of the old highway.  they were coming from the open end of the old highway.  we both looked down the road and saw nothing, it was pitch black.  then we looked at each other and i could see the fear in my gal pal's eyes, even in the dark!  pretty soon a car came down the four lanes and i looked back up the old highway knowing full well i'd see whoever it was.  we didn't see anything.  after the car went by we heard the footsteps on the gravel, getting closer, and my gal pal let out a blood curdling scream!  she ran like it were a life and death situation, towards the car and i bolted with her, running as fast as i could in my 7 inch heels!  we jumped in my car, fired it up, head lights came on, lit up the open end of the old highway, saw nothing out there but my gal pal was near hysterics by this point and said go go go!  

i roared out of there in short order, got us back onto the four lanes and back into the city.  my gal pal calmed down when we entered the city and the truth is, the whole weird scene, my blazing white 7 inch heels, the mysterious footsteps crunching on the gravel, the blood curdling scream, her clutching my thigh as we roared out of there, it very seriously turned me on!

Edited by w6ish
  • Haha 1

Sorry W6ish if i planted a seed back of your head about tragedy that could occur. Often it can't be shaken off to readily but pokes fear to be cautious at any bumps in the night or footsteps on gravel road.  Although fun experience to read about your screaming gal pal only imagine it being like  Horror movie. Your gal seems to be like some females  afraid a wasp might sting them running away screaming to effect.

Like this covid virus many over reacting to it being female doctors and most woman i observe everyday being overly cautious making it a habit of virtually nothing.

While i was wrong about the cooler temperatures i followed my advice to bundle up to wear a hoodie for my walk last night which turned out very mild. Wore my denim blue gym leggings crops showing off my tan shins and white compression adidas shirt underneath the camo dark black/grey hoodie. While going for long 50 minute walk i could observe how other gals stare upon my outfit. One particular 20 something runner gal was approaching down slope road on a intersection of crossroads. She seen me crossing along her path and line of sight for long distance away. The residential street was empty of any traffic just before dusk at 7 pm. She could clearly see my coloured leggings and body shape less the fitted black grey camo coloured hoodie. slightly unzipped.  As she ran closer to end of the crossroads and me her bulging eyes looking directly at my legs and  dark, bright neon blue  nike sneakers. Her reaction was as if she never seen anyone wear leggings before total shock. It was telling tail that some gals just can't accept male attired in similar female style as her. While gal had on cropped black leggings and white flowing loose running top her reaction was not encouraging to me.

Again i maybe projecting what the running gal might of thought of me. She could easily been envious or jealous of my cropped denim lightly coloured blue leggings or  my body shape although she did look fit and lean enough to care about her body to be running. Yet couldn't shake the fact only  minutes into my evening walk gal took notice what i was wearing and couldn't stop from looking directly upon my legs and sneakers. Even though i have very good confidence to wear what i enjoy. Seeds of doubt often creep into back of my mind that what i'm wearing is wrong or bit much to be showing off on a public street. I'm never one with thoughts of modesty when it comes to my overall body shape to entirely cover up.

Recently seen a young fit lean young gal wearing similar style brand of yoga leggings i wear in a dark charcoal colour at Costco looking what i describe with perfection  fantastic. She had nothing to worry about showing off her perfectly lean legs but did see long white loose shirt curved hem underneath her jacket covering her buttocks slightly. Looked as if she had white bib hanging tucked in the waistband covering her buttocks. Many woman often feel their backside or butt never good enough to flaunt unless they are very plump and round. While i'm not fooling anyone with my lean fit body, showing off what you see is what you get their is no guesswork needed to gauge how i appear. 

Finally approaching 50 minute mark of my walk in the neighbourhood i was crossing a road few minutes away from my street. Seen my blonde old neighbour gal about to cross same way as me but just 100 feet further up the road.  As i crossed being dark outside street lights illuminating above the leafy  tree tops some parts of the sidewalk were darker then others.  i slowed my pace considerably for my neighbour gal  to inevitably catch up behind me which i was hoping for. Only side street to get to both our homes. As i got almost to 3/4 way into my main street which we both live, finally heard my name called "is that you"?  I turn around to look fully aware it was my blonde old neighbour gal. She caught up to me took her forever never occured to ask her how she recognize me from the back calling my name. While i recognize her from distance crossing the road earlier i thought she seen me too thus never wanted to walk with me on her way home.  She never looked at my outfit odd  guess she seen everything from behind we walked maybe 7 houses before we got to her home. Quickly she ended our chat telling me goodnight which again showed her less than enthusiastic interest in me. Normally the neighbour gal is very chatty but forever reason she wanted to quickly get inside her home.  I tossed the idea  she may need to use the bathroom from her hour long walk. Yet i know from past experiences the older blonde neighbour gal disapproves with my lifestyle and fashion sense her being very bland attired wearing office black pants and very old  fashion cheap white walking shoes. In the past caught her once ignoring me while we both walked out of a store parking lot to respected cars. She recognized me but acted like she doesn't know me head straight ahead hope that i won't say hello to greet her. While hearing my heels click clack on the asphalt as i caught up next to her from behind ready for her to recognize me saying hello i turned off into my car parking space.. 

Like to say it was perfect night for walk but from personal interaction and responses  with my appearance shows some ladies are lame and narrow minded with how someone enjoys to style themselves. Only takes select few special females like W6ish has with gal pal to have some freedom being  accepted in attire he so chooses. Although that night out i never got negative verbal response or criticism but if looks can kill and silence being red flag signal often one with good instincts can read feelings people's thoughts about them. Just like my neighbour gal catching up only few houses away for quick banter and goodnight. Seeing i was walking so slowly she would of passed me by without a word while down the road. Since we were close to home she decided a fake polite greeting  and be done with me, What irks me is phoney people being two faced acting civil or politically correct yet once your back is turned they shiver at your style or character mocking you to others as sad weird person or joke someone that should be ashamed and embarrassed. 

How do you deal with persons who are such phonies that is if they keep being polite but know for fact they are hostile to your style? 

For those who say how i know they are negative to me. One from impeccable source neighbour gal inadvertently posed her dislike in not so many words. Heard it second hand yet neighbour gal when posed what she thinks of me says people should mind their business as long he is on his property nothing others could do...etc

Edited by MackyHeels