Sign in to follow this  
Mr. X

I Went Shopping and Look What I Bought

I am actually suprised we don't have one of these yet.  We Have a thread elsewhere for shoes and boots that we have bought.  I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for other things fashion related that we have purchased.  It could be a new piece of clothing.  Or how about a new bag, or piece of jewellery that we have bought.  Something that is not shoes or boots, but that will most likely be worn in conjunction with them.  Anyone male or female can participate.  I'll get us started.

Here is a couple of bags I purchased recently.  One is a black Aldo brand crossbody bag.  The other is a purple Grace Adele brand handbag.  I have already used the purple one on some outings.  And I will no doubt be using the other one as well

20190313_220507 (499x640).jpg

20190313_220557 (480x640).jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very nice Mr. X. Curious what you paired the purple bag with, black of course goes everywhere. A bag appears in some of my gallery photos and I know other members have posted some as well. HinH

On 3/15/2019 at 3:56 AM, HappyinHeels said:

Very nice Mr. X. Curious what you paired the purple bag with, black of course goes everywhere. A bag appears in some of my gallery photos and I know other members have posted some as well. HinH

The most recent outfit in Mr. X's Travels will answer exactly that

Mr. X: If I ever find a purple handbag in my travels, I will most definitely buy it!  :giggle:

16 hours ago, JeffB said:

Mr. X: If I ever find a purple handbag in my travels, I will most definitely buy it!  :giggle:

You won't regret it!