Mixing styles

Pierre1961

None of the heelwearing men we came to know is gay. They simply love high heels and when their wives wear heels it is not enough for them.

And none of the gay men we know is wearing heels except for CSD. The stereotype picture of gay men is simply wrong in my opinion.

• Like 2

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

It comes from the misconception that 'GAY' means the man is 'effeminate'.  While this may be true in some cases, but is not true in most cases.  Then people make the false logic converse error, 'effeminate' mean 'GAY" and you add the misconception that 'wearing heels' is 'effeminate' and you see why.  People that know me know I am not gay nor effeminate but I just wear heels.

• Like 1

I get "accused" by my wife of mixing styles too often.  I'm not the "fashion plate' that she is, but I think I look nice when I go out.  Heels with denim pants or slacks and a nice looking collared shirt, nail polish and groomed hair.  I think I look fine, even tho some "style mixing" may be happening...  

Have fun......  With YOUR style....   sf

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On 9/12/2021 at 2:47 PM, SF said:

I get "accused" by my wife of mixing styles too often.

My wife herself is mixing styles quite often, not always to my amusement ..... 😉

For example baggy pants and heels, i consider that as "strange". 🤓

1125147674_DSC_1243a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.e3ca1a218a6cf788c287e749b979eef0.JPG

1884711151_DSC_1255b_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.dfce48ed2bb93ac56d0e4efd791eae87.JPG

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)