Study: Long legs attractive on men - wear heels

p1ng74

Luckily, all of this is irrelevant to me personally, as I am happily married and not looking to be THAT sort of attractive. However, I must've drawn the short straw in the evolutionary gene pool, as my legs are shorter than average. However, they are nicely shaped, at least.

University studies are interesting but then again it is job security. It has no relevance to my neighbor in Iowa, mlroseplant, or myself as we've already happily married (33 yrs for me) and don't to look attractive to others. Plus the recommendation is preaching to the proverbial choir in our collective case on this site :fine: HappyinHeels

Ha ha....   Intesesting article.  Like HnH and Mlrose, my wife of many years likes my long legs (I am too tall), says that they are “pretty,” and is ok with me wearing heels....    As long as the height is not much more than 2 inches, sometimes 3 inches - max.  That’s fine with me.....

Being tall with long(er) legs ain’t all is cracked up to be.    Smile...  sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

40 minutes ago, SF said:

Ha ha....   Intesesting article.  Like HnH and Mlrose, my wife of many years likes my long legs (I am too tall), says that they are “pretty,” and is ok with me wearing heels....    As long as the height is not much more than 2 inches, sometimes 3 inches - max.  That’s fine with me.....

Being tall with long(er) legs ain’t all is cracked up to be.    Smile...  sf

So for tall people, do high heels add too much height?  I am on the tall side, always wear 2.25”, and I find higher heels intriguing but don’t want to go overboard either.  I suppose I should just try some and see how I like it.  

I'm six foot even but since moving to this area most of the men seem taller.  I really like the 4" boost in height so I'm close to even with them.  The women here are also much more attracted when I wear them than anywhere else I've lived.  My wife gets pretty mad about that so she hates me wearing them at all.  I do get into trouble sometimes hitting light fixtures, knees colliding with table parts, and similar issues. 

• Like 2

Ahh, science! At six foot two with long legs, I don’t really need to wear heels, but I do anyway because it’s fun!

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Wisconsin is one of those places with many people of Scandinavian or German or Eastern European origins and men of 6'4" and women of 6' height are rather common. I've seen it firsthand standing at the back of our Catholic church. At 5'8.5" (174cm) I definitely see the difference around me. That's why higher heels do work for me. A full 6" heel just makes me 6' 2.5" (189cm) or close to average height here. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

My legs to torso ratio makes wearing high heels an equalizing necessity, proportionately. I still fall a little short of being 6 feet tall, even in 4.5 inch equivalent high stiletto heels that only raise me about 2.7 inches plus the thickness of the platforms. As for the study survey, it may entertain a slight interest, but I don't find it to be credible in the least nor do I go along with the comments, for they are preference based.