Your BIGGEST EVER High Heel Thrill

Heelfan

Think hard! - All you high heel enthusiasts - what was your BIGGEST EVER high heel thrill? Was it admiring a glamorous lady wearing them? Buying a pair for your girlfriend? Trying on your first pair? Wearing your highest pair? Seeing some fetish mega-heels being worn in the street? Seeing high stilettos being worn a) very well? B) very incompetantly? Having a pair bought for you by somebody? Wearing thigh boots? Wearing heels to school? to work? Getting comments or compliments on your heels? Street-heeling as a guy? Dancing in high heels? Wearing certain heels to please yourself and/or to please your husband etc. etc. Enjoy re-living your BIGGEST EVER thrill and telling us all about it! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

it was probably when i went out my first time thinking stuff it im not hiding anymore (i do get determined sometimes) and went down the front of Blackpool,. This was about 9.30am and was fairly quiet. by 10 the place was crammed and was officially the busiest day of the year. I really enjoyed it, but i have to say i enjoyed the two london heelmeets more, more walking :D

Accepting an Award for Entertainer of the Year & having the MC mention my Silver, sequined 5.5" Stilettos as I came up to the podium. :o As I reached out to accept the plaque-my bra strap gave way :D giving the "Girls" an unexpected "Night Out" . . . I went back & repaired (it had come out of the extender) the lil' bugger & returned to the festivities with the "Girls" safely back in harness. :( W H E W ! :( :drinking:

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Well, I must say Dr. Shoe, that from the first second that the gang of us waiting in the upstairs of the St. Giles' Circus Starbucks first spotted you approaching across the pedestrian crossing, we all thought you looked GREAT in your stiletto thigh-boots. Well done! I can really appreciate what a good moment that was for you, and I feel honoured top have witnessed it! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

In my case it had to be my first pair... it was an unforgettable experience to take those first unknown steps and boldly go where none of my friends would ever dream of going. In fact, if I could redo it all over again I wold have walked further and experiemented more... but alas, twas not to be. Hindsite... drat!

Probably be the first time my wife told me to try her shoes on, she knew I liked them, but didn't (doesn't) like me to wear womens shoes. She just said go on then try them, and I spent several minutes admiring the look and feel of them. Second best was when she told me to put her thigh boots on which are shown in another thread here.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I think it was probably when my (now ex) girlfriend asked me to try on her black suede thigh boots. I can't remember how it came up, but we realised that we had virtually the same size feet. She got her boots and said she wanted to see if they'd fit me. I loved wearing them, especially the feeling of walking on the stiletto heels. It's one of those memories that gives me a warm glow whenever it's nudged! BTW, I'd like second Heelboykiz's request for a link...

My biggest high heel thril was probably the first time I decided to go to a Halloween party completely dressed as a woman. This was the first time that I was outside in 4" spike heels and also the first time for driving in high heels. I can't describe to you the thrill of walking, driving, climbing stairs and curbs that went through my entire body with every step and to hear the click of my heels on pavement was most delicious. All of this with very minamal indoor practice and no outdoor practice at all to that point. Needless to say, my girlfriend at the time and I had an unforgetable time at the party when no one could Identify me until the final unveiling which brought me first prize for the best costume.

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 6 years later...

First time putting on high heel boots was quite a thrill. So far my biggest thrill ever was spending the weekend in boots at the Canton, OH, USA heel meet earlier this month. Didn't worry about who saw me since I was traveling out of state. And bringing my wife along for this heel meet made this vacation even more special.

It is really hard to choose the greatest thrill. Perhaps one of the biggest thrills was when I tried on the first pair of women's shoes that I had bought. At only 13 years old it was just too much to try them on in the Payless store. They were not even high heels. My Mom and sister had plenty of high heels but what I wanted to experience were the low heel pump like wedges that all the girls in school were wearing in the late eighties. I bought a pair of those wedges and when I got home and everybody was asleep I put them on for the first time in our back yard. At last a pair of women's shoes that were all my own and in exactly the style I wanted. That was a thrill.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

• 3 weeks later...

I have to go for 2 things! The first was when I tried on my mother's platform boots for the first time and realised how much I really love boots, which I still do to this day. The second was when I realised my ambition of dressing as I really wanted to, in satin undies, black seamed stockings, a black pvc dress and 6" heel thigh boots. Putting on the outfit and then finally zipping on the boots and standing on those amazing heels was just the greatest feeling! I still love wearing 6" heels, especially now I can buy them from Kurt Geiger!

the biggest thrill ever was when I was at my friend's place for a sleepover. when everyone was asleep, i snuck downstairs, where there were a pair of 4 inch stiletto heels near the door. now, i have never worn stilettos before, and the fact that i have been seeing people wobbling in them has made me super excited to try them on. after i put them on (surprised they fit) i tested out the heel while sitting down. what a difference it was compared to a chunky block heel! there was so much give, and you could twist your ankles in so many ways! then i tried standing up, and almost fell backwards due to the thin heel. that night, was the most thrilling night ever...

The biggest thrill to date was my first Halloween party in Oct. 2005 in Chicago sponsored by a high heel store no less. I wore a medium length wig, large hoop earrings, makeup and eyeshadow, career-length nails and metallic-red toes, a bra, an ABS gold metallic dress, a dress watch, and gold platform sandals with 8.5" stiletto heels. Standing around in a circle while having smoke and admiring each others' heels (both real girls and temp girls) was relaxing and amazing at the same time. Definitely worth the time I spent to look that way. HappyinHeels

Mine was when I wore my 5" stiletto shoe boots into the barbers. The lady hair dresser who had seen me in heels before said to me how the hell do you walk in those to which I replied easy they don't feel as high as they look, want to try. Go on then was the reply. She promptly put them on and spent the next 20 minutes wearing them whilst she cut my hair. The clicking of the metal heel tips on the floor as she moved around was really exciting, best hair cut I've ever had.

This may seem goofy, but really one of the, if not theee biggest high heel thrill I ever had was finding this website and the like-minded people who contribute and make it happen... It was that, "Wow, i'm not alone in my desire to wear heels..here's a bunch of other Women and Men who feel the same" moment... I felt welcomed and accepted before I even joined...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

wood&metal,

I totally agree with you. I'm by my self with heeling as a guy. I have not found a friend yet that I can share this with. This web page has given me the courage to wear my heels more openly. For example today I found a nice pair of boots at Ross. I try the boots on at the store and they fit perfectly. After I left the Ross store, I put on the boots in the parking lot and drove across the street to Burligton Coat Factory and walk in the store. That was the first time I had heels on in public. The heels maid some noise, but no one really noticed. This was just a super feeling for the first time. The only time I had my high heel boots or pumps on in front of the house to get something from the car. That’s all I did so far, but today was the next step.

I don't know if it's the biggest thrill, but I remember one of the first times. My one friend had the same size feet and got me to try on her shoes before. I met up with her at her friends house. We hung out for a bit then were going to go grab some fast food. I got to the door and she had on her knee high 4" block heel boots. I said to her that those were sweet and she handed me the boots and said "ok then, I'll wear your runners then". I was very nervous, but I put them on and they fit great and were easy to walk in. I had on long flare jeans so it worked out ok. At the end, she told me to hold on to them and give them back to her next week. It was such a great surprise, but a very good "push" for me at the time to start my heeling!

Rocky horror early this year 6" heels (YSL Trib2 copies) suit jacket, shirt and bow tie, matching pencil skirt. Passing some girls in the front row and hearing "Now that's different......(pause).....bloody hell I can't do those heels" Al

Holy guacamole Batman, this is making me think, got it! It was the first time I wore heels in public, at the Sears store, walking to the tool department to buy a new drill chuck for my drill. The year...1981 The boots ..Sears Carriage Court 3.25" suede strech pig skin calf boots Walked in trying to stay on carpet where ever possible, up the escalator to the tool dept. got the drill chuck, charged on my Sears card, walked out the same way I came in .....sweating bullets the whole time I was in the store. Thanks for the memory Thrill BTW: I still have and can wear them, what fun

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

Canadeanbeaver17

OK, So did you merry the girl? Did you ever give back her boots? Where did you go to eat? Mike.

I didn't marry this girl lol no. We are good friend. I gave her the boots back a few days after. We frequently trade pairs back and forth. We just went to go eat at a fast food place.

My biggest thrill was when we had to dress up in full Frankenfurter dress simmilar as in the Rocky horror show. I had on the corset, fishnets, garter, wig and black lycra shorts all in red and black and of course 5" black patent stilletto heels, had a few looks, as lots of other men dressed up, no one really took notice. Sadly I gave the shoes away as then my EX was not keen in me keeping it.:)