Think These Are Quite A Nice Masculine High Heeled Boot

barney15c

Not bad, but 50$ for those? :(

That's what I was thinking. Wait till mid winter and you could probably get those for $29.99 . I was out shopping last couple days down in Cinci and those same style boots are gonna run less even at some place like DSW.

Like the design but I would like a bit taller shaft.

I really like the style especially the stack-heel detail. It's great that they're versatile and would look great under jeans as you suggested for a casual look, but also work well with more tailored/formal trousers too - kind of an "office to evening" style you could wear all day if they're as comfortable as they look.

If you like it, wear it.

That's what I was thinking. Wait till mid winter and you could probably get those for $29.99 . I was out shopping last couple days down in Cinci and those same style boots are gonna run less even at some place like DSW

If nobody would be willing to buy them at the regular price, there would be no reason for shops to stock bigger sizes.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Whenever you decide to buy them, they'll go on sale the next day, so grab them now and you'll have lots of extra time in the fall to enjoy wearing them. $50 is not that much for boots like that. What's important is how they fit, whether you can walk comfortably, and how good they look. It's only money. If you wait and then can't get them in your size later, it's a lost opportunity that you'll greatly regret. Let us know what you decide. Steve

Very similar to a pair I bought from Tesco last winter, mine are very comfortable and cost £20. They are just the style I like for street heeling.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I suppose they're more masculine than some but they are still definitely women's boots...

Your killing me Doc! Your just killing me!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I suppose they're more masculine than some but they are still definitely women's boots...

Have to agree, I have pairs that are much more masculine and could pass as mens possibly but these are definitely considered ladies in the current climate, shouldn't stop us wearing them though.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Pardon my ignorance, but why would anyone go to the trouble of thinking women's high heels, especially the boots barney15c mentioned, could look masculine? I know there are members here who aren't totally comfortable about wearing heels in public and thus, seek shoes that don't look too terribly feminine, and even then, they hide such shoes under long jeans, I understand that, Lord knows I was like that once, but the concept of "masculine high heels" is, in my opinion, an oxymoron. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything particularly masculine about those boots, to tell the truth, they don't look all that stylish either. But hey, to each their own.

Edited by JeffB

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Round Toe, small platform, 4in high block heel up to a size 13US. quite like these.

What do you think, would like good under jeans.

http://www.payless.c...playName=Womens

Just bought a pair of these yesterday!

Until I can fix my old avatar, these are now my new avatar. I might just wait until they arrive, snap another picture in front of my guitar, at which point I'll have another avatar.

Edited by kikepa

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Those are ok boots, in fact, I have similar looking pairs myself. Not exactly what I would call 'masculine' either, but they are rather toned down / plain looking in appearance (probably why Jeff considers them to be un-stylish) and with jeans, they do fit in with what a stealthier heeler wants. I can understand why Barney likes them. Yes, Jeff: "to each his own" :)

• 2 weeks later...