Sign in to follow this  
heelguy

heelguy's adventures

Looking good, heelguy! Your outfit was pretty sharp! Keep on keeping on, my friend! I look forward to reading more of your adventures!

Heelguy Good on you and a good casual look. What a coincidence_i went to a friends party on Saturday night and I dared at long last to wear heels for the first time amongst friends. Agonised for hours about which pair to wear and finally decided on a pair of black ankle boots (Wittner) with a 41/2 stiletto heel teamed with bootcut jeans, black sweater and leather jacket. Party was outside, quite dark and it must of been at least an hour before my friends wife noticed. She actually only noticed becuse i was so much taller!! Anyway, lots of comments and questions followed but thankfully everyone seemed to be accepting. I'm so glad it went well, and i feel now i can be amongst close friends in my heels.

That's a really relaxed and natural look for you heelguy, it looks complete and suits you really well. Sure it'd be tame if you were wearing long bootcut jeans instead, but those skinny jeans add a pretty bold edge to the whole outfit, showing that you feel confident in revealing your figure and showing off your heels. I've only ever worn my skinny jeans with boots (knee-high or ankle boots) but it's a really cute look with courts too and you've reminded/inspired me to give that look a debut first chance I get.

Love skinny jeans myself. They just beg for heels.

NIce look heelguy! I haven't tried my skinny jeans with heels as of yet. But I definitely want to after seeing your pic!

Thanks again everyone! :) I can't wait to be out with friends again in my heels! For all the ups and downs lately, when i'm around my friends being who I am, I think to myself.. wow, this was all so worth it! it's an amazing feeling!

Hi Heelguy I'm so glad it's all working out for you. I will be in Melb late August and would be great to catch up?

Hi heelguy, I just wanted to compliment you on your style. Even your casual look is outstanding with the skinny jeans and heels; my favourite style! keep up the good work!

Hi heelguy,

I just wanted to compliment you on your style. Even your casual look is outstanding with the skinny jeans and heels; my favourite style!

keep up the good work!

Thanks heely1! I LOVE the heels in your avatar! are they yours??? They're gorgeous!

Hi Heelguy I was looking on the internet for heels for my girlfriend and i stumbled upon a picture with these pumps. I just had to put them in my avatar and i am trying to find similar ones very soon (maybe for me also!)

Wow, sorry for being MIA for a while guys and girls! It's been well over a month since I posted up my last 'happening'. I recently caught up with a friend of mine as we'd been planning to see each other for a few weeks but it got cancelled last minute due to weather and tiredness on both our parts. We decided to go for dinner at a very nice restaurant near both of us. I wore a plain black long sleeved top, tight khaki paints and my patent cherry red Tony Bianco's :) I got a few looks, the usual glance, but nothing said and I couldn't have cared less anyway as I was there to catch up with my friend, not worry about other people! It was nice and the food was excellent! I'll attatch a couple of pictures of what I had as it's bound to make your mouth water! <3 I decided to go shopping to a place i'd not been to before called Westfield Doncaster. It's a little far from me which is why I hadn't been there before, but wow! definitely worth the drive! I headed there knowing that there were some high top wedges at the Steve Madden store I wanted to buy. I went in and asked the lovely new assistant for my size in 2 different coloured pairs of these high top wedges. I tried them both on and couldn't decide between the 2, then she informed me that it was 25% off storewide, how could I pass up this opportunity and I bought both pairs! ^_^. While I was paying for them at the counter I noticed a glittery golden/black wedge heel with a peeptoe and strap across the foot, I had to try them on! She brought out my size once i'd paid for my other wedge high tops. I put them on and looked in the mirror and LOVED them! She then told me they were $110! I almost bought them but since I just bought 2 pairs of shoes I decided i'd restrain myself from getting them. I then headed to a shop called 'Bardot' as I'd seen earlier in the day a pair of gold jeans I wanted to try. The 2 female assistants helped me out with sizing and I took another pair of jeans into the change room with me, just a more normal lighter blue colour. I tried them on with my new high top wedges and they both complimented me on them and said they'd seen them and wanted to get them for themselves! They had a pair of black peeptoe heels just sitting outside my changing room and I asked what size they were and if I could try them with these jeans to see what they look like. They were both more than happy for me to try them on and said my calves looked amazing in them :D I must have spent 30-45mins in the changing room with them bringing me tops/blazers/belts/dresses to try on, I had such a good time with them and they even took a photo of my in an outfit consisting of a dress/belt/blazer I ended up buying for them to send to head office to put in their monthly store newsletter! :) Here's a selection of pictures to sum up this post! Hope you enjoyed reading :)

post-3617-0-14015000-1348136650_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-75894500-1348136662_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-43027600-1348136760_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-71915500-1348136770_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-25937600-1348136811_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-25372600-1348136829_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-29718200-1348136944_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-71818400-1348136954_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Wow, sorry for being MIA for a while guys and girls! It's been well over a month since I posted up my last 'happening'.

I recently caught up with a friend of mine as we'd been planning to see each other for a few weeks but it got cancelled last minute due to weather and tiredness on both our parts. We decided to go for dinner at a very nice restaurant near both of us. I wore a plain black long sleeved top, tight khaki paints and my patent cherry red Tony Bianco's :) I got a few looks, the usual glance, but nothing said and I couldn't have cared less anyway as I was there to catch up with my friend, not worry about other people! It was nice and the food was excellent! I'll attatch a couple of pictures of what I had as it's bound to make your mouth water! <3

I decided to go shopping to a place i'd not been to before called Westfield Doncaster. It's a little far from me which is why I hadn't been there before, but wow! definitely worth the drive!

I headed there knowing that there were some high top wedges at the Steve Madden store I wanted to buy. I went in and asked the lovely new assistant for my size in 2 different coloured pairs of these high top wedges. I tried them both on and couldn't decide between the 2, then she informed me that it was 25% off storewide, how could I pass up this opportunity and I bought both pairs! ^_^.

While I was paying for them at the counter I noticed a glittery golden/black wedge heel with a peeptoe and strap across the foot, I had to try them on! She brought out my size once i'd paid for my other wedge high tops. I put them on and looked in the mirror and LOVED them! She then told me they were $110! I almost bought them but since I just bought 2 pairs of shoes I decided i'd restrain myself from getting them.

I then headed to a shop called 'Bardot' as I'd seen earlier in the day a pair of gold jeans I wanted to try. The 2 female assistants helped me out with sizing and I took another pair of jeans into the change room with me, just a more normal lighter blue colour. I tried them on with my new high top wedges and they both complimented me on them and said they'd seen them and wanted to get them for themselves!

They had a pair of black peeptoe heels just sitting outside my changing room and I asked what size they were and if I could try them with these jeans to see what they look like. They were both more than happy for me to try them on and said my calves looked amazing in them :D

I must have spent 30-45mins in the changing room with them bringing me tops/blazers/belts/dresses to try on, I had such a good time with them and they even took a photo of my in an outfit consisting of a dress/belt/blazer I ended up buying for them to send to head office to put in their monthly store newsletter! :)

Here's a selection of pictures to sum up this post! Hope you enjoyed reading :)

The dress and heels suit you perfectly.Keep it up as a freestyler!

Hey, heelguy! Good to see you back in action! I must say that as much as I enjoyed those cool pics of you in that dress, I liked that first pic of that meal you had more! YUM! :silly:

Oh the joys of youth... you can eat a steak, chips, THREE scoops of ice cream and you don't even have to squeeze to get into a dress (which looks great with that white blazer with it's beautiful curves/lines). It's funny, when I'm in my heels I'm drawn towards salads and white wine (though I'll admit, the occasional capuccino and cream cake are even more sensuous to eat when wearing heels). I hope you'll get a copy of that newsletter, that's pretty cool !

Yes, please share that newsletter if you get a copy! Good outfits. Steve

Heelguy.. I was just told ' Hes hot ' by my better half and I would have to agree with her. Your choice of clothes suits your quite well!

Thankyou everybody for the kind words! :) I'll definitely try and get my hands on a copy of bardot's company newsletter IF I do make it in there and i'll post it up on here for you all to see!

Looking good heelguy! You look good in the black dress! And it is even better with the white jacket in my honest opinion!

Took a picture on Saturday out of pure boredem...

post-3617-0-04885100-1348980376_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Bravo, Heelguy! Well done! That's a sharp looking outfit!

G'day, Heelguy! Thanks for sharing the pic. You look great. I love your shoes, too, but also the rest of the outfit and the hairstyle - it all goes together very well. Hope we can meet someday, next time I'm in Oz. Steve

Love the outfit heelguy! Love how you reversed the black and white! Now you are making me spend money on a white blazer that I don't have, but so desperately want....lol

Fantastic look heelguy, and great that you look totally comfortable in what you're wearing.

Love the outfit and especially love those high heels. Nice coordinated combo. You're looking good!