Not what i wanted to happen...

Hiline

Well lastnight i gotta text from my a guy at work asking if i would take my Canon+macro lens into work today to take some photos of some parts that have come in over size. So always ready to show off my smart Canon 30D i took it in . Took the pics but then the cam would not work on the firms pc's for some reason. So i say "I'll see if my phone will connect to the pc" Big mistake. I pluged it in ( oh i should say i look at this site alot from my phone) and it found my phone then started to load all the pics of heels,my mj's and knee highs all over the screen. All this and the works manager is sat right next to me ;). He must have seen what loaded up from my phone but lucky for my this guy is alright/a nice guy and didnt say a word. Still i would have liked it not to have happened ;) . Why does this stuff always happen to me. Two weeks ago i sent my car in for some welding and they guy found my heels in the back of the car. Cant i have nothing to myself anymore......... Story of my life! Ok moan over

This is why I never use cell phones for anything more than... well... talking to people... over the phone...

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

On Thursday, 2 pairs under left seat, 1 in front or mine (right) 2 pairs in the boot (trunk) and a pair on my feet. Know the feeling when something goes sour it does it with style. hope it all pans out ok without too many red faces Al

- I took a couple rolls of 35mm at a company picnic. The personnel director grabbed the roll when I took it out of my camera and said he'd have it developed at company expense. When the pictures came back, personnel sent me an envelope with prints of the first few pictures on the roll. These were a couple random shots of the house, and a full length photo of me modeling a pair of 5 inch clogs. I never heard anything beyond thanks for taking the picnic photos. - A friend who doesn't know about my "hobby" was visiting. He wasn't terribly computer literate at the time and pointed to my scanner and asked what it was. I told him and grabbed a magazine page to do a quick demo. When I started up the scanning program, it showed the contents of the preview buffer from my last scan -- a page from an old fetish shoe catalog with a Betty Page style model wearing extreme heel pumps. I just laughed and said my wife does this to try to embarass me. (and learned to always do an empty scan after using it)

Thanx for the replys. Its strange how this stuff comes out. I've learn't a few lessons like to remove any heels from my car before it has work done and to keep my phone to myself from now on.

I would bet a dozen donuts to a pack of life saver candy that almost all of the guys that wear heels have had similar experiences. Look in my explorer and behind the back seat you'll find at least three pair of woman's shoes. Look in the trunk of our car and there are at least three pair of my loafer style woman's shoes. On day, while inspecting some construction work, I had a flat tire. The Foreman asked one of the workers to put on the spare for me. I opened the back of the explorer and a pair of mediam heel pumps that I frequently wear while driving, fell out. He bent over and picked them up off of the ground and placed them back into the car. He looked at my left hand, saw my wedding ring and never gave it another thought.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have a simliar one...we were having our windows replaced this January (not a good time to have your windows done BTW). Knowing that there were going to be workmen in every room of the house I tidied all my shoes away into closets nice and safe...or so I thought. I'd left a pair under our bed, and when I came back they'd had to move it and there were my shoes (black 5.5 inch Oxfords) sat right there on the bed! Nobody said a word, hopefully they thought they were my fiancees, however if they knew she was a size 1 and I'm a size 7 it would have been fairiy obvious! Spiker.

-- if they knew she was a size 1 and I'm a size 7 it would have been fairiy obvious! Spiker.

Wow, that's really a small size. She must really be "petite." What would that equate to as a US Woman's size (a 2 or 3)? And, does she have problems buying fashionable shoes in her size?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba, She's actually about a 1 1/2 and can sometimes get away with a 2. I guess it equates to about a 3 US (most conversion charts don't go down that far). Barratts does a special small size range which goes down to a 1, but yes we do have huge difficulty buying shoes for her (I've posted on here about it a couple of times). Such a shame, because otherwise I'd buy her so many shoes! Spiker.

Bubba even though our wedding is only 5 weeks away, I'm sure my ring will only be on for special events as I often catch it during work. My titanium engagement ring which also manly stays off takes some getting used to. It was fine in Egypt for two weeks, then I caught it at work later- off it came! put it back on at the end of May and I got a yucky finger. So I can't get away with that visual excuse, but then most of my team think I'm CRAZY:w00t2:Al

That is one reason why Mickey and I don't have a cell phone. We just stick to the land line so no problems there. I never keep my heels in either of our cars so I don't have any worrys there. We just went to the new car dealers this past Thurday just to look at what was new and to get an idea of the pricing and incentives available. We had no idea of buying a car just yet at that point. Well, some 5 hours later we drove away from the dealers with a 2009 Chevrolet Impala SS sedan and had traded the Marauder in on it. Just before we left I said to the salesmen that I would need to clean my stuff out of the old car and put it in the new one. He said, "Oh no, you won't have to do that, I can take care of that for you". He went through that car with a fine tooth comb and didn't miss a thing. Now you know why I don't keep any of my heels in the car. No muss, no fuss, no red-faced explanations needed. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

here is the reality, that I have come to realize!! not every one looks at heels the way we on here do!! and if they do, they(male or female) wont say anything due to the issues that we are all too familiar with!! if its a man that also wears heels, then safe, he wont say much or wil compliment!! if its a man that does not wear heels, then he does not think the way we do, and wont think much of it!! have come to the above conclusion form what I have learned on here!! thanx!! shoes in car could be any thing, wife's, sister's, friend's ....................!! as for pics downloaded from someones personal cell phone, could be a bit more difficult to explain!! or justify!! however, most people wont even ask!! after all we are what we are, even though many times difficult to explain to others and even our selfs!! just my 2c:smile:

I would bet a dozen donuts to a pack of life saver candy that almost all of the guys that wear heels have had similar experiences. Look in my explorer and behind the back seat you'll find at least three pair of woman's shoes. Look in the trunk of our car and there are at least three pair of my loafer style woman's shoes.

On day, while inspecting some construction work, I had a flat tire. The Foreman asked one of the workers to put on the spare for me. I opened the back of the explorer and a pair of mediam heel pumps that I frequently wear while driving, fell out. He bent over and picked them up off of the ground and placed them back into the car. He looked at my left hand, saw my wedding ring and never gave it another thought.

I can vouch for that - had a similar experience with the AA here. pair of black courts that were in the tyre well! Guy didnt say a word and I blamed the wife for leaving her shoes lying about. Thank god he didnt have to go under the drivers seat for anything ... had stashed a pair of sling backs there when I called them :-)

Look forward to the day when I have the courage to admit that I wear heels but got away with murder so to speak that day!

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Let me add my funny one. I'm on a carforum where the 'machoculture' is still high, as on any carforum. So i had some contact with a guy in the states who wanted some info from europe. I made a few bmp's and sended it over to him. I selected the wrong folder, and instead, i send him foto's of myself on a fetish party, complete in white patent thigh high stilleto heels, miniskirt and a big smyle. Later i noticed he is some 'dude' in the american army, and uses an email addy from there. I quickly replied i send the wrong ones, and he was happy with that, and send me some 'smut' back. Glad he never knew what the person looks like on the other side of the big lake :)

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Stories like these remind us nonconformists that we should plan for the eventual day when "something" happens. I was in the city for some errands and wearing a pair of 4" heel boots with 2.5" platforms and a pair of flare leg jeans. On the way home, the truck died and left me by the side of the road. I got AAA on the line and they sent a tow truck. The tow driver no doubt saw my outlandish shoes, but said nothing. I had them drop me and the dead truck at a friend's house, and got the truck fixed the next day. Didn't have any other shoes with me, so had to go to two different auto shops in my big tall boots. At one shop, I could feel the eyes of the whole crew on me while I talked on the phone with the place that eventually fixed the truck. I stayed cool and acted like everything was normal. Still, despite my act, I definitely had that vulnerable feeling. A word to the wise: think about what you would do/how you would handle it, and things will go better when "something" eventually happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Once when crossing the border between the USA and Canada, customs officials searched my trunk where my 6 inch spikes, skirt, pantyhose, tunic and wig were stored among my luggages. Since they made no comments nor asked any questions, I don't know if they saw them or not. Funny thing, but on another occasion, I had my wifes 5 inch spikes in the trunk and they never searched. I was ready to prove they were not mine since she wears a smaller size than I do.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Funny thing, but on another occasion, I had my wifes 5 inch spikes in the trunk and they never searched. I was ready to prove they were not mine since she wears a smaller size than I do.

Greatings PJ :-)

A suggestion: Always keep a pair of you wife's shoes in your trunk on top of your shoes.

This way, they will see the smaller shoes first ... :)

Thanks for sharing Hiline, Great story, I am sure you had a rosy red face over that one. Yes it is a note to self to be mindful of our shoes/boots and other electronic devices as they may not tell the same story as we do! Have had my truck searched by custom officials going into the US, by myself with a few pairs of shoes/boots in there, no mention of them once they finished. However the $200 in twentys grabbed there attention! On I went without any questions. Going to Europe is the best though, no worries! All the stories are really good, women as well have the same experiences so my GF tells me. Mtnsofheels

Hi,

Recently i was caught speeding when driving to a concert and had to walk from my car to the police car wearing the best of my heels that i had chosen for the concert. There were two of them, one about middle-aged and another a bit older. They didn't say a word. Here's a longer story about that --> http://www.hhplace.org/guys/14137-expanding_k6ps_s_comfort_zone.html#post214304 :)

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Hey PJ: I travel to Canada a lot and often wondered what would happen if they found the usual 4 pairs of heels in my suitcase along with my wig - corset and thigh highs. Hope it never happens. Bern

• 3 weeks later...

I had a girlfriend who never knew about my heel wearing. We broke up on mutual terms. Weeks later, I got a call from her. She admitted to snooping in my "saved e-mail" folder, looking for... well, I don't know what. But inside this folder, I had saved the online receipt for some 5" white mary jane heels, by Pleaser. They were size 12. She said "I found a receipt for some shoes.... some white shoes. And they weren't my size." I knew exactly what she was talking about. She then apologized that she snooped, and she shouldn't have done it, but it was obvious that she wanted to know more. I told her about how I love women's shoes, and she seemed okay with it. Technically, we both hid something from each other. Though she really crossed the line going through my e-mail. It sucks to have something that you want to hide from those close to you. I told my current girlfriend (slowly... haha) about my thing with shoes, and I think because I eased her into it, she was cool. I'm really glad I told her, because I don't have to hide that part of me. She knows ALL of me, and let me say... that's a wonderful feeling.

• 2 weeks later...
One night I was stopped for a license and auto insurance check. I was wearing 5" stiletto high heels and had a pair of black patent leather oxford ties with 4" high heels on the floor on the passenger's side. I also had a pair of "safety shoes" next to them, and there were 5 pairs of high heels in my trunk. The officer checked my cards and shined his light on the oxfords, then looked back at me. I was sure he was going to ask me to get out of my car. Instead, he said, " OK, drive safely and have a good night." I think the only thing I could have done was just get out of the car in my high heels and act calmly. Who knows what woudl have happened.