Good news

chris100575

Thanks guys, I was kind of nervous. With both of us having been married before we had already discussed the possibility so I already knew that she was amenable to the idea of marrying again, I just had to hope that she meant me. Fortunately she did!

Brill, fab, smashing, super, great! Congratulations! One tip: If you ever ask a woman if she would like to do something you will gat one of 4 answers: 1. Yes = "I wish you'd hurry up and ask me!" 2. Perhaps = "I wouldn't ask me now if I were you. I might consider it later on though." 3. Maybe One Day = "Not with you though, but you will get an invite to the wedding!" 4. Well, That's something to think about = "Never in a million years. You do the thinking sunshine, I made my decision the day I met you!"

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Chris:-) Congrats from both of us to both of you on deciding to marry each other. Heres hoping that everything works out for you two to the best and for the longest. Tom NL:-) In two weeks on June 28 Mickey and I will have our 41st Anniversary. It has taken much work and dedication to get this far and much love between us. It was for better or worse, richer or poorer, and in sickness and health, and we sure have tested all of this many times. We will persiviere. O.K.---so my spelling sucks, but you all get the idea anyway. Cheers--- Dawn HH Mickey 68

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thankyou for all the best wishes. If you cast your minds back a couple of years the reason I missed the heelmeet I was planning to go to was because I had a date, I never thought that it'd lead to this but I'm very glad it did! Owing to the delicate disposition of some relatives I will be wearing flats to the wedding. ;)

Thankyou for all the best wishes. If you cast your minds back a couple of years the reason I missed the heelmeet I was planning to go to was because I had a date, I never thought that it'd lead to this but I'm very glad it did!

Owing to the delicate disposition of some relatives I will be wearing flats to the wedding. ;)

Perhaps you both will show up at the next heelmeet to make up for the one you missed? ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Chris100575:-) Hey---It's your wedding and if you want to wear heels and your pardner goes along with it, then I'd say---to Heck with the relatives. If they don't like it let them stay home and brood about the situation. I'm that kind of guy myself sometimes. Cheers--- Dawn HH

perhaps you should come to a heelmeet bubba136. We hear a lot from you but I dont think anyones ever actually seen you lol. Anyway Chris, caught this thread a bit later than some but thats just great news! Everything we spoke about before and all your moving about was all the right decisions in the end. Hope it all goes well for you am right happy to hear mate. Daz

Congratulations Chris!!!!

Owing to the delicate disposition of some relatives I will be wearing flats to the wedding. ;)

Why not wear some mens heels such as Jeffery West Rochester (2" heel around £250), YSL Jonny Boots (2.5" heel around £400), Archie Eyebrows shoes or boots (Almost 3" heel around £175 in store) or some of the lower cost high street [url=http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/search_main_frameset.asp?curr=0&search_term=cuban]boots/shoes. No one would bat an eyelid at any of these. (I, myself got married in Jonny Boots.)

post-956-133522887402_thumb.jpg

I've already decided that I'm wearing my New Rock Reactors. Actually I night need a buy a new pair for the wedding rather than wear my old ones, but the plan is still formal suit and stompy goth boots! I'm certainly not going to buy a pair of shoes that I'd never wear again. Daz: Thanks mate, moving up here was the best thing I ever did.

Chris100575:-) Formal suit and stompy rock boots sounds like just the right outfit for a wedding to me. Congrats! A wedding gown and some stompy stilettos sounds about right for your bride also. A very happy heely wedding for all to enjoy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

A couple of weeks ago I asked my GF to marry me and she said yes! ;) Hopefully this will be the one that sticks! :penitent:

I wish you trust and care for each other, and lot of sweet happy moments together ;)

Happy Heeling

k6ps