Another photos

rmaciej1983

It has been a while since you last posted. I was beginning to wonder if you were still around. It is nice to see that you are still active and dressing as you wish. You look very nice in all of the pictures. It's great to see that you're still out in public wearing heels and skirts. And, please let us know how things are there, in Poland. (Very nice looking community, there. :-) )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I REALLY like the first couple of pictures best. I'm more into boots than shoes, and not all that into skirts or kilts. I am wondering, though, why do you look so angry? Cheers to you... and smile! By the way, in the jeans, its your ass that pulls the whole look together. Way to go back there! :w00t2:

rmaciej1983... Excellent photos, as always. You are very photogenic. I love your selection of high heels, especially the red pumps, and how you coordinate it with your outfits. Thank you again for sharing with us and keep the photos coming.

Wow, I have to say these are some great pictures, probably some of the best I have seen on the forum so far. You seem to have a good sense of style and of course have a great SKINNY body like you do definitely helps! I think my favorite picture is the bathroom mirror photo as well. I like how you paired the black top and skirt with an accent of red high heels, very nice pop. I saw a young woman in the local grocery store the other day that had on a nice white top, black skirt and RED peep toe heels. She looked great and probably one of only the few women in my area who has it together! I actually think if you cleaned up your hair a little with a style and trim, learned how to work that face and pose like a model you could work the runway! Nice job, love the boots too, not over the top like some things I have seen guys do. Keep up the good work! Aaron

I love your outfits, the leather jacket with your tight jeans tucked into your over the knee boots, very stylish!! please post more of them!!:w00t2:

A lot of kudos to you! In my opinion you're lookig very much better then the last time I saw pictures from you. Keep up the good work!!! You have great taste.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hello rmaceij1983 GREAT looking picture. Congratulation to the pictures and your new style. I like the pictures of you wearing a skirt best and I love those red heels too. You looking realy good. Guess I like them best because I´m a skirt guy myself. Always wearing a skirt or a dress, well most of the time any way. I bet you´re the same. My I suggest you should doing something with your hair. perhaps giving it a bit more female style. I definitely think you should keep it long but give it sort of a more female look and what about a bit of make up too. I got me a female hair cut and I started using a bit of make up too. I think you should consider this too and give it a try. I bet you going to love it. Hope hearing more from you. Many hugs!

Guess I like them best because I´m a skirt guy myself. Always wearing a skirt or a dress, well most of the time any way. I bet you´re the same.

My I suggest you should doing something with your hair. perhaps giving it a bit more female style. I definitely think you should keep it long but give it sort of a more female look and what about a bit of make up too. I got me a female hair cut and I started using a bit of make up too.

I think you should consider this too and give it a try.

Make your mind up... One day your becoming and living as a woman, now your "A skirt guy", what's it to be, or has your fantasy land inside your head gone all blurry?

RMaciej1983:

Your photo's dont look good at all, you look so unhappy and uncomfortable, especially in the group photo at your work, everybody is smiling and looking relaxed, yet for some reason you sit beyond the edge of the group on your own, and you really dont look happy, why?

Maybe its just me, but so far I've not seen any pictures of you looking happy or smiling, enjoying what your doing and I think everybody who is telling you "You look great" etc, is really just being polite and not being honest.

Surely you have some fun and a smile in your closet?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Maybe its just me, but so far I've not seen any pictures of you looking happy or smiling, enjoying what your doing and I think everybody who is telling you "You look great" etc, is really just being polite and not being honest.

Surely you have some fun and a smile in your closet?

If i know english better, maybe i would answer on this questions.

I don't have any reasons to be happy.

Does that mean your not enjoying what your doing, you dont enjoy dressing freely in a way that makes you happy?

Perhaps he's feeling the pressure of being male and dressing in female attire. I know the population of some of the eastern block nations is kinda narrow minded. Non-conformity isn't a strong suite for the average "joe-sixpack" polish blue collar worker (There's danger in non-conforming.)

I actually liked the pictures and wish he would post more of them. His contributions to this website are, by and large, more interesting than those of a whole lot of our other members. Keep up the good work and hang in there rmaciej1983. We're here for you. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Perhaps he's feeling the pressure of being male and dressing in female attire. I know the population of some of the eastern block nations is kinda narrow minded. Non-conformity isn't a strong suite for the average "joe-sixpack" polish blue collar worker (There's danger in non-conforming.)

I actually liked the pictures and wish he would post more of them. His contributions to this website are, by and large, more interesting than those of a whole lot of our other members. Keep up the good work and hang in there rmaciej1983. We're here for you. :w00t2:

This is what is confusing, if he doesnt "enjoy it" then why do it... Clearly it looks like he is "un-confortable" doing it, so why bother. Dont us "humans" tend to do the things we enjoy in life and avoid the things that we dont like?

I just find it a little odd that he is "seemingly" saying "Look at me, I'm really not happy like this"

If he was happy doing what he is doing, then wouldnt he "exude" similar expressions found on kneehighs or others for example?

If your not comfortable doing something, and it doesnt make you happy, then its time for a change huh?

I feel that your right on this, Bubba136, we all should remember what country he lives in (former eastern bloc ones) I think that it could well be that he is feeling a lot pressure, but maybe there are other things in his life as well that none of us know about also!

This is what is confusing, if he doesnt "enjoy it" then why do it... Clearly it looks like he is "un-confortable" doing it, so why bother. Dont us "humans" tend to do the things we enjoy in life and avoid the things that we dont like?

I just find it a little odd that he is "seemingly" saying "Look at me, I'm really not happy like this"

If he was happy doing what he is doing, then wouldnt he "exude" similar expressions found on kneehighs or others for example?

If your not comfortable doing something, and it doesnt make you happy, then its time for a change huh?

Ah, cut the guy a break! We're all extremely complicated personalities. Like the old radio guy said: Who knows what confusions lurk in the minds of men." I'm happy he's here and I'm sure he's aware we're all here to support him and, perhaps, help him sort things out should he wish our input. :w00t2: