The Jaunts of JeffB!

JeffB

Looking good Jeff, I particularly like the skinny tucked in Jean look as it emphasises the shoes and boots worn. MrsF often does it and looks spectacular. Unfortunately I have legs that just don't loo right with tucked in fitted jeans so I have to stick with boot cut which does suit me. Once again I think this look really suits you and as always you are an inspiration tows all.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Jaunt #130, 10/22/2011:Now this is nothing new to veterans of the heeling scene, but there's a certain, well, something about wearing tight jeans tucked into high heeled boots that's absolutely amazing and thrilling, I feel a sense of empowerment when I wear such an outfit, like I'm standing head and shoulders over the common crowd, and it's a feeling I absolutely love.

Sigh... Take two aspirin and post something on hhplace in the morning, you'll get over it. I don't know if it's a good thing or not but after a while the high heeled kneehigh boots (even your thighboots) will become just another pair of shoes. Getting to that point, however, is a lot of fun and develops an unbelievable amount of self confidence, to the point that you occasionally have to remind yourself about becoming complacent in regards to where you go. I suspect the gals have the same problem.

The concept that the journey is more fun than arriving at the destination is applicable to heeling.

<End of Sermon>

The outfit looks great. The necklace is a nice touch. The black G.V. jeans really work in providing no contrasting break in the look. If you wanted the outfit to scream BOOTS, try white jeans but I like the black ones.

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Sigh... Take two aspirin and post something on hhplace in the morning, you'll get over it. I don't know if it's a good thing or not but after a while the high heeled kneehigh boots (even your thighboots) will become just another pair of shoes. Getting to that point, however, is a lot of fun and develops an unbelievable amount of self confidence, to the point that you occasionally have to remind yourself about becoming complacent in regards to where you go. I suspect the gals have the same problem.

Oh, I never worry about becoming complacent, that's something I'd never allow to let happen. I understand that I always have to be careful about how I present myself when in public (especially when I'm in a skirt) and where I go on my little outings. But that sense of awareness doesn't stop me from having fun. And isn't fun what freestyling is all about?

The outfit looks great. The necklace is a nice touch. The black G.V. jeans really work in providing no contrasting break in the look. If you wanted the outfit to scream BOOTS, try white jeans but I like the black ones.

White jeans, eh? Don't know if I want to go THAT far, but I'll keep that suggestion on the back burner for future consideration. Glad you liked the neckchain, I plan to work in more chains and necklaces as I'm growing more comfortable wearing jewelry on outings, and that only adds to the fun.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Oh, I never worry about becoming complacent, that's something I'd never allow to let happen. I understand that I always have to be careful about how I present myself when in public (especially when I'm in a skirt) and where I go on my little outings. But that sense of awareness doesn't stop me from having fun. And isn't fun what freestyling is all about?

White jeans, eh? Don't know if I want to go THAT far, but I'll keep that suggestion on the back burner for future consideration. Glad you liked the neckchain, I plan to work in more chains and necklaces as I'm growing more comfortable wearing jewelry on outings, and that only adds to the fun.

Nice look Jeff. I always wear a lot of jewelery , several finger rings, neck chains with open collars, and anklet's with heeled shoes. To-day I had a positive comment while in the checkout line at Wal-Mart from a man who complimented me on my jewelery that I was wearing, even though I was wearing male clothing( Bright orange silky look shirt with matching tie,brown Dockers dress slacks, light tan color sport coat) with my Nine West brown patent leather loafer pumps with a 4" heel. After his comment I lifted my right side pant leg to reveal my silver ankle chain, which matches my bracelet I was wearing. Incidentally I was wearing my coffee color knee-hi hose too. He sort-of stared for a moment then commented that it looked good and smiled. I thanked him for his comments. I also had several other comments this morning from mostly ladies on my orange colored silky look shirt. I even had a matching pocket square in my sport coat's front pocket. I guess I was in a Fall look especially this close to Halloween!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Jaunt #131, 10/30/2011:

Today began my "Season of Long Skirts" as I dressed up for a Sunday outing after a seriously messy Saturday as a nor-easter blew through, dropping snow in varying amounts throughout the region, from a mere inch in Philadelphia proper to nearly half a foot in the northern and western suburbs. Anyhoo, regarding my outfit, I sported my black leather jacket over a black turtleneck, a 34 inch brown faux suede A-line skirt from JCPenney, the Pleaser "Vanity 2013" knee high boots and my black faux croc print handbag. It's kinda funny, but I feel more comfortable in a long skirt and knee boots than just about any other outfit I cobble together, it just feels natural to me, especially the swish of the skirt about my lower legs while I walk, it elicits all sorts of joy from me, and that's why I plan to wear this combo as much as I can this season.

My first stop of the day was to Micro Center, a computer store chain out in the western burbs as I had recently bought an iPad and wanted to add a Bluetooth keyboard for my new toy which will make typing a good deal easier. After arriving, I immediately hopped out and went in, no hesitation at all, like I said, I feel comfortable in a skirt, no nerves to experience whatsoever, once in the store, I spent a good twenty or so minutes there (had to ogle all the Apple goodies), I was seen by a goodly number of people but no one paid me any attention before going to the register with my purchase, easy as pie. My second stop was to Springfield and Bed Bath & Beyond as I sought one item in particular: skirt hangers, the store was plenty crowded for an early Sunday afternoon and I did get a few glances here and there from other shoppers as I wandered the aisles before finding what I was looking for. My last stop of the day was to Best Buy as I was eager to get my hands on the recently released Jurassic Park trilogy on Blu-Ray, got more glances here as there was a good crowd, but no one made a scene.

While the outing was relatively short, it was plenty enjoyable as I had lots of fun in my long skirt and knee boots, and I'm sure I probably gave passersby something to talk about when they saw me, well, nothing I can do about that, I can only hope I presented a stylish and tasteful appearance, even if I was wearing clothes and footwear society deems suitable only for women, which, in my mind, is total hogwash. I'm going to wear what I like, when and where I like, and that's how I roll!

post-228-133522959598_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522959601_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522959603_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522959605_thumb.jpg

Jeff, I think that this is one of the best looks so far sporting a skirt that I've seen you wear. This combination WORKS. To be honest many of the looks of you in a skirt hasn't thrilled me, but then again I don't have to wear them. Keep experimenting. You're looking better in a skirt all the time.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

What a nice, late Autumn look of your total outfit. Even though it was a short outing, it sounded like a fun outing. And in regards to your last comment, "I'm going to wear what I like, when and where I like, and that's how I roll!" This should be a universal attitude, not only regarding high heels, but any appearal. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

Mr. X: I'll certainly do my very best! Shafted: Thanks for the comments. I understand that my passion for skirts probably doesn't appeal to everyone here, or that it might not look good to others, but that's what experimentation is all about, continuing to put together looks that helps me look my very best while blending into whatever environment I happen to be in. And, as I've said many times before, I just LOVE wearing skirts! roniheels: I appreciate the kind words. A few years ago, I wasn't a fan of the color brown, but I like it now, especially at this time of year and I thought my outfit was appropriate for the season. And why not be bold when it comes to clothes, after all, it's just clothes, why people get so hung up over which gender wears what is ridiculous.

SleekHeels: Thanks for the kind words on my outfit. My overall goal is to look just like any other woman who'd wear the sort of outfits I do. I make a note to study how women dress, what they wear and follow through from there on my own outings. The fact that I was complimented on the bag while the boots went ignored means I've put together a good overall look like you mentioned. As for the Parking Authority Gestapo, the less said about them, the better.

Exactly the thing I'm attempting to do with my own styles. I'm hoping to, like you, study from what ladies wear during each season, and somehow incorporate a look that won't get seen the wrong way. Why, just tonight, I imagined wearing a tan knit turtleneck sweater (from the guy section) with dark blue jeans, and finding a nice pair of heels to match. Since Timberland boots would "fit" the look to most guys, I'd change it up and search eBay for a strikingly similar pair, round-toe or not. Of course, other colors of the same sweater and shoes could do well as a sub, long as it goes with the jeans.

"It's Elementary, I say!" You're definitely the one that does it right (and best!) at every Jaunt... I should take notes~

Formally "HHDude"

"It's Elementary, I say!" You're definitely the one that does it right (and best!) at every Jaunt... I should take notes~

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad to read that others follow my jaunts so closely and study what I do. As always, I sincerely hope to present a proper and stylish image when I go jaunting.

Jaunt #132, 11/12/2011:

Hard to believe two weeks have passed since my last jaunt, so, with plenty of sunshine and relatively mild temperatures, I headed out on a new outing. You can see my outfit below as I wore my new black pleather jacket over a turquoise mockneck, the Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda" jeans in dark stonewash, the Pleaser "Legend 8868" thigh high boots (complete with new heel tips) and my trusty short strap handbag. As always, it's a real rush to wear skin tight jeans and thigh boots which, along with the new jacket, made for a rather smashing combo, and when I slung my handbag over my shoulder (never go jaunting without one now), only then did I feel complete and I headed out for my day's worth of fun.

Stop number one was to the main post office near downtown as I had to buy a money order for a bill I needed to pay. The line inside was five deep, and a small child who was with his mother looked back at me with wide eyes every now and then, so I looked back and waved to him, and he turned back to his mother who never noticed what I wore. I found that little interaction chuckle-worthy. After leaving taking care of business, I headed into town and to my favorite comic book shop, just after I parked and fed the meter, a Parking Authority officer reminded me that I parked in a loading zone and only had thirty minutes to spend there, I told him I was aware, and with a nod, he explained that not everyone who parks there knew about it. Unlike a PA officer I encountered a few weeks back, this gentleman treated me cordially instead of like a criminal as most PA officers do. I found that very refreshing to say the least.

After twenty minutes in the store, I drove off to a store a block down to play the Powerball Lottery, as I walked to the store, I stood at a corner next to a couple of teenage girls, both white, they looked me up and down then smiled, one said she liked my boots, that they looked awesome, but the other said, "Killer bag!" I grinned back and thanked them for the compliments before going our separate ways. In downtown Philly, you can see lots and lots and lots of girls and women wearing snug jeans tucked into boots, ankle high, knee high and a few thigh highs, flat heels, low heels and high heels, brown, black, tan, even olive, it's incredible, intoxicating even. Makes me want to wear jeans and boots more often. Then it was off to South Jersey where I dined at Chick-Fil-A (only one chicken salad sammich) and got a few stares here and there. Here's something funny, I sat some seven or eight feet from the entrance and had my back to door as I was busy eating and reading the newspaper, when I finished and turned to leave, the lobby was packed, and I mean packed with high schoolers, well, I got plenty of stares as I made my way past them and out the door, followed by titters and snickers.

From there it was off to Barnes & Noble where I bought some new manga, then I drove to Best Buy where I spent a solid thirty minutes checking out the new movies just released, but bought a Blu-Ray of a film that had long been released, Pride & Prejudice, yes, I bought some Jane Austen, why, I have no idea, it was simply interested in the film, perhaps that has something to do with my having read the humorous mashup Pride & Prejudice and Zombies a year ago and I wanted to see what the real thing was like. The whole time I was in the store, no one paid me, my tight jeans and thigh boots any attention, which was cool as I sought to blend in with my surroundings as best I can, even when I'm a solid six and a half feet tall in those four inch heels. By the by, at the register, the salesperson who waited on me, a woman, also said she liked my bag. Who'd a thunk that a guy would garner compliments on his handbag? That helped to make my day, reinforcing my opinion that openminded people who don't associate gender to clothing (and accessories) are out there. Cool!

post-228-133522961752_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522961757_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522961759_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522961761_thumb.jpg

While im sure you've answered this hundred of times Jeff, I was wondering what made you decide to go out like this so often. Going by the age on your profile, you're 52? I was wondering when you decided to start wearing heels and bags in public, was it a gradual process or was it just all or nothing? I mean I dont really think I need an explanation as to WHY you do it, I know we all have that common ground in one way or another, but I guess im just more interested to hear your side of the story. I know a few "older" (considering im 19:silly:) gentleman who dress as you do, and they all said they got to around their late 40's, and thought "screw it, it's what i want to do, and im old enough to do what i want!", thus they started! Was it the same for you? P.S I am enjoying these "Jaunt's" a lot! It's funny that before I even knew about this forum, I saw a picture of you in the apple store as so many people have, on tumblr. The world we live in!

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

Greetings JeffB :-)

It is always nice to get positive comments from women.

They have a keen eye and their compliments about fashion are always sincere.

It is refreshing to see they like what you wear, whatever it is.

This is another reason why clothing should not be based on gender.

If it looks good and feels good to wear, why not wear it ?

Another nice jaunt. Well done !

BTW, my English is not perfect...

Can you please explain what is the expression "titters and snickers" ?

JeffB;

Best look I've seen (on anyone) in a long time!

The jeans and boots are a killer combination, and the jacket, jewelry and bag really complete the outfit.

Jaunt #132, 11/12/2011:In downtown Philly, you can see lots and lots and lots of girls and women wearing snug jeans tucked into boots, ankle high, knee high and a few thigh highs, flat heels, low heels and high heels, brown, black, tan, even olive, it's incredible, intoxicating even. Makes me want to wear jeans and boots more often.

Isn't this a wonderful time of the year when you can go out dressed in thighboots and jeans and then blend in with the crowd. Who needs any silly skirts when you can pull off a look like that, maybe we should take a hint from the gals. (Boot wearing still isn't that prevalent in my area, but the season is young.)

Jaunt #132, 11/12/2011:I stood at a corner next to a couple of teenage girls, both white, they looked me up and down then smiled, one said she liked my boots, that they looked awesome, but the other said, "Killer bag!"

The positive comments are always nice to get but you get double point for getting them from that demographic group.

The only discouraging note was that :smile:

Jaunt #132, 11/12/2011:The whole time I was in the store, no one paid me, my tight jeans and thigh boots any attention.

tallguyinheels - Didn’t see a blog link.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! As always, your comments are most welcome! LiveAndLearn: Nahhh! Don't mind answering that series of questions, after all, to someone who comes to this board, and my thread for the first time, it's only natural that a curious person might inquire as to my mindset as you have. I started wearing heels when I was 13, but it wasn't until I reached my 40's that I began wearing such shoes in public, the reason being just as you said, because I wanted to, plain and simple. At first, I was very, VERY nervous about doing so, fearing I'd be pointed out by EVERYONE around me and I'd be humiliated. However, that's never happened as 99 percent of the people I encounter in my travels never pay me so much as a moment's wort of attention. As for carrying a handbag on my jaunts, well, that came later, carrying junk around in one's pockets is unsightly to say the least. Ahh! So you saw that Apple Store pic too, eh? Small world we live in! :smile: danielp6406: Yeah, it is indeed delightful to get compliments from girls and women, reinforces my belief that I am doing things right when I dress for my outings. As for "titters and snickers", basically that's a term for giggling. No big deal. tallguyinheels: Please post that link and I'd be only too happy to comment on your outfit. Thighbootguy: I'm glad you liked the outfit. I work hard to look my very best on my outings, and clearly it showed from the compliments I had gotten. While I'm no fan of cold weather, fall and winter are a fantastic time of year when girls break of the jeans/boots combo and boldly strut their stuff. I tell you, it's like a smorgasbord. I plan to follow in their footsteps, but, to tell you the truth, I'd LOVE to get my hands on a killer pair of flat heeled knee high boots, saw them predominately yesterday and thought they looked mondo sharp when paired with snug jeans. Still, I must admit it's hard to stay away from my beloved skirts!

Jaunt #133, 11/14/2011:

Since I had the day off from work, I figured it was a good time to get dressed up and hit the road for a jaunt. The sun was out and temps were were in the mid to upper 60's, a tad warm for what I wore, but what the heck. Anyhoo, I went all black today, from my new faux leather jacket over a mockneck to the Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda" jeans tucked into the Pleaser "Legend 8868" thigh high boots and a new handbag I bought a couple of weeks ago. Feeling in the mood for pizza, I headed out to Springfield and Pizza Hut, having arrived just in time for the lunchtime buffet which I enjoy. The place was sparsely occupied, most notably a couple of burly guys, one white, the other black seated at separate tables near the front of the place, casual as you please, I loaded up on meat lover's pizza which I enjoyed with a tall glass of iced tea. As I returned to my table, I heard the white guy chuckle and say to the other guy, "You see something new every day". No doubt he was referring to me.

After a very filling but delightful lunch, I returned to my car and headed back into the city and went downtown, my destination, the scene of my dubious triumph as an Internet oddity when a past photo of me in my thigh boots turned up, yep, the Center City Apple Store where someone had snapped a pic of me back in January. So why did I go there? Well, other than my needing to buy some software for my machine, I just felt like wanting to be seen in the always busy and hectic downtown area in my tight jeans and thigh boots. While I did attract a few long looks and glances and turned heads here and there, no one spared me the time of day while I was wandering about. Was it likely that someone with a camera equipped cellphone snapped a picture of me? Probably, but I didn't care, I just wanted to go out and about, dressed the way I like, not how society likes. Needless to say, that was a great deal of fun, and I treasured each and every moment I was downtown, I felt bold, strong and confident, if you're going to wear heels, that's the only way to go about it.

My last stop of the day was a few blocks up, parking near Rittenhouse Park where I wandered about in the park, strolled through Barnes & Noble and again, made sure I was seen. I wanted to be seen, regardless of what might happen, if I show up on some website again like I had back in January, so be it, at least I dressed to impress. Heh! If you work as hard as you can to look your very best for a public outing, you'll feel just as great as you look, and today, I looked damn GREAT!

post-228-133522961816_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522961819_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522961822_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522961824_thumb.jpg

Jeff, looking at the pictures here I now know why I like this look better on you. It's your legs dude! The jeans really show off the full extent of your legs (something the skirts hide). The skinny jeans really make you look taller and the skirts seem to have the opposite effect. I didn't realize this till now, but the skirts seem to throw off your proportions. You're really rockin' this look.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Jeff,

Love the outfit! Sounds like everyone is getting more and more used to you in high heeled thighboots. I have been volunteering at one of our local branch libraries (they have been begging for volunteer help). I work with three women, all of them have seen me in there wearing high heels in past visits, and I told them that I wanted to wear my thighboots while helping there. Initially there were many questions when I wore them the first night, but now there is so much to do, it seems like no one even pays attention to my high heeled boots. Didn't mean to intrude on your thread but I wanted to share that with you and the site.

Thanks for sharing another great jaunt.

Shafted: Thanks for the kind words! Much appreciated! I guess I'm lucky to have inherited long legs from my mother who was tall like me. And yes, I do indeed understand how I would look sharp in tight jeans which emphasize my legs while long skirts (which I love) hide them. Well, there's always short skirts which might go a long way into wearing what I enjoy while showing off my legs! Heh! StormClaw: Did anyone snap a pic? I have no idea, but I suspect that I'll find out in time if a pic of me from Monday show up on some website. roniheels: Perhaps my particular ensemble has been accepted, or, at the very least, ignored like everything I wear in public. Your own exploits seem to mirror my own in that the majority of people simply have no time to bother with, "unusually" dressed people.

Jaunt #134, 11/26/2011:

One day removed from the consumer madness that is Black Friday, I haeded out on a new jaunt. As I promised yesterday, after having bought a new pair of shoes, they being stylish wedge pumps from Payless, I donned a skirt to show them off, my outfit being my faux black leather jacket over a black mockneck, my 22 inch denim skirt and the "Kylie" pumps along with a handbag. Let me say that I had an absolute blast wearing the new shoes, they felt light and springy and comfortable on my feet and were very easy to stand and walk in, I couldn't help smiling as I strolled about, the only negative, a minor quibble is that the shoes are sneaker silent on the pavement, and, as everyone here knows I like my heels noisy as hell. Like I said, a minor quibble. Bottom line, the shoes were FUN to wear, plain and simple, something I never thought I'd say about wedges, and that was an exciting feeling to say the least, boosted by being in a skirt as there was no way I'd feel that same level of excitement if I wore pants or jeans.

Anyhoo, my first stop of the day was downtown and my favorite comic book shop. I purposely parking over a block away so I could enjoy a good walk in the new shoes, and I smiled plenty as I walked with a bold, confident, energetic stride, there was a certain, something about the shoes that made me feel that way, and I just went with it. I spent a goodly twenty minutes in the stores, choosing the week's new books and chatting with the staff and a couple of customers about comics. As is always the case, no one said a thing about how I was dressed, I was just a loyal customer, nothing more. That was a good feeling too. From there, it was off to South Jersey, my first stop was to the Barnes & Noble near Moorestown Mall, I spent nearly half an hour in there where my "stealth heels" came in handy, given the quiet atmosphere of the store. Heh! I stood in a long line with a magazine and a box of Christmas cards for over ten minutes and no one gave me so much as a second glance. From there, I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch, it was around 12:30 p.m. and the place was crowded, admittedly, I did get some stares, but I paid that little mind as I enjoyed lunch.

Stop number three was to Best Buy nearby where I eyed the newest hi-def TV's, while sitting in a home theater chair with a built-in recliner, which I reclined and put up my feet, an older lady sitting in a chair next to mine said she liked my shoes, I smiled and thanked her. After leaving with a couple of new Blu-Ray discs, I headed home, happy after a fun filled jaunt in new shoes that were an absolute delight to wear. It's days like this that reminded me of why I love wearing women's shoes! Already I can't wait to war the Kylie pumps again, and, hopefully, that'll be real soon!

post-228-133522963259_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522963262_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522963264_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522963265_thumb.jpg

Jaunt #135, 12/2/2011:

With a day off from work and the weather sunny though chilly, I headed out on a jaunt, and because it was chilly, I decided it was thigh boot time! So I headed out in my black leather jacket over a black turtleneck, my a.n.a. jeans tucked into the Pleaser "Legend 8868" thigh high boots and my faux croc print handbag which I haven't used in a while. What I also haven't done in awhile was head west, so I went out into Springfield, my first stop was to my bank to use the ATM (thus avoiding those annoying fees), I had to stand in line behind two other people for a good five minutes while someone stood behind me, but no one said anything, no bid deal. Stop number two was to Pizza Hut for lunch, and lunch there is always a good deal. There was only a couple of people in the store, so there was no one to stare at me like the last time I had been there, but as I enjoyed my lunch, a family of five, featuring three young kids came in, but they paid no attention to me either.

After lunch, I headed further down the road to Best Buy to see what was new, it was about quarter after twelve when I entered the store, pretty as you please and there was a decent crowd, not huge because it was midday, but hardly empty. I simply went about my business of gazing at all the gadgets and gizmos while a shopper here and there glanced at me, but no one said a thing during the entire thirty minutes I had been in the store, can't say I was disappointed or anything like that, though I do wish I had gotten a compliment, which I often got when I wore my thigh boots. From there, I headed east and went downtown as I wanted to be seen and gauge the opinions of people around me in a more crowded environment, I parked near Rittenhouse Square and casually walked little over a block to the Barnes & Noble across from the park, I made a note to put some sway in my hips as I walked, something that's a natural consequence that comes from wearing four inch heels, I got a couple of turned heads, but that was it.

In the store, I spent a good twenty minutes there, I did get into a conversation with a lady about the B & N nook e-reader which she seemed interested in, I told her that I had one and that it was easy to use, easy to read and easy to upload e-books, she took it all in with considerable interest, but paid no attention to my footwear. My final stop of the day was to my local comic book shop to snatch up the newest offerings, as usual, the staff paid no attention to what I wore as we discussed last night's powerfully putrid Eagles loss to Seattle before heading home. It was another good outing that I enjoyed, I felt perfectly at ease in my tight jeans and thigh boots along with the comfortable heft of the handbag on my shoulder, it all felt very natural to me, and that made it fun!

post-228-133522963616_thumb.jpg

post-228-13352296362_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522963622_thumb.jpg

post-228-133522963627_thumb.jpg

Jeff, great outing and I really like the outfit. Yes, the weather definitely cries out for thighboots. As I just told Thighbootguy, please keep the posts coming. You too are an inspiration and have given me many ideas as to wear high heels in public. Congratulations on another fine jaunt.

FreshinHeels & Shafted: Thanks plenty for the kind words! Much appreciated! roniheels: Well, I'm very honored to be looked upon as an inspiration to others here like yourself. I simply do the best I can to present a stylish and tasteful image for my little adventures, and if I can give you ideas for your own expeditions, then I'm glad to know I'm doing things right. Heel-Lover: As someone who regularly ventures out in skirts and heels, I was surprised to read that you haven't the courage to wear thigh high boots. To be honest, in the beginning, I was skittish and nervous about wearing them too, but, I just went out and did it, and found it to be great fun. I'm sure you will too!