Tell Me Lies

JohnCinheels has two extra prosthetic legs so he can wear two pairs of heels at the same time. It makes the daily dilemma of 'what heels should wear today?' a lot easier, as the choice is reduced by 50%. He's still at an early stage however, and hasnt fully grasped the idea that a pair of 4" heels and a pair of 6" heels worn at the same time can cause stability problems akin to being at sea in a howling gail (i used to know a howling gail once, nice she was too).

the designer has a thing about extra pair of boots himself in that he wears them like gloves too so he can kick-punch empty cardboard boxes with, easy I hear when you have 4 pairs of the same style of thighboots, different colors to give lively appearance his workouts!

When demoniaplatforms wears his highest platforms, he is required by the FAA (Federal Aviation Authority) to wear a flashing beacon on the top of his head to warn low flying aircraft.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

JohnCinheels sold thighbootguy a pair of custom made thighboots with scotchlite reflectors on the side (not a bad idea if you ask me)

JohnCinheels took myself & thighbootguy out to a disco, everyone was amazed & how cool we all all looked in our thighboots with 70s glitter in them to sparkle while dancing to "SUNSET PEOPLE" "HOT STUFF" & others.

M-a drives a black '37 caddilac with leather seats to match her leather catsuit with stiletto boots & loves to pick up any other gender so long as they are wearing thighboots & take them free of charge.

JohnCinheels was seen wearing a very sexy tight black rubber cat suit with spike boots stomping on plastic bottles while being watched by aliens in a ufo, thinking that he was from alpha centuri

JohnCinheels had 5.000 pairs of custom made boots for the romulan star empire all thigh high black with 5 inch heels then he was arrested by the intergalactic police force for illegal use of rare skins of the endangered six legged Maelat of delta vega (very smooth for nice thigh boots I hear)

JohnCinheels got special bonus for helping thighbootguy capture a couple of "greys" (from Zeta Reticulae) that were raising maelats to be sold on the galactic black market to Tau Ceti

JohnCinheels was forced to polish 1,000 pairs of high heel thigh boots from epsilon bootes, on the high Imperial stomping grounds of the epsilonian heel marchers corps, where the shock-troup boot stompers perform their precision drill in the fine art of thigh boot stomping & grinding.

Demoniaplatforms actually have a bed shaped like a big platform shoe. Of course the heel and the platform had to be superhigh to match with the lenght. As a result of this Demoniaplatforms had to remove the roof of his bedroom and is now sleeping in his giant shoe under the stars.

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

roniheels is a teacher of professional boot licking @ MIT, requiring all his students to wear platform boots in order to allow his students to practice in class.

roniheels has found a way to get paid to enjoy his favorite hobby. He wears his stiletto heels when he's on the golf course so that he can charge the owners for the aerating service he provides as he progresses through all 18 holes. roniheels only plays golf on sundays. When he is finished, the entire golf course becomes holy! And that's a fact!

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

PJ loves to collect plastic bottles to stomp on in his very own demonia "MONET" platform boots (like mine) & he loves to do this for a fee (for extra money, since times are tough all over) you can get a lot more flattened bottles in a box than otherwise, trust me on this!

roniheels wears thigh high western cowboy boots & owns a horse named tallboots, & he owns a 5,000 acre ranch in CO, & he is teaching bootedup how to drive a custom 2-seater buggy wearing only jean gaborit chap boots & long black lamb skin gloves, both in western tan color.

roniheels wears thigh high western cowboy boots & owns a horse named tallboots, & he owns a 5,000 acre ranch in CO, & he is teaching bootedup how to drive a custom 2-seater buggy wearing only jean gaborit chap boots & long black lamb skin gloves, both in western tan color.

You forgot to mention that Miss Kitty was riding beside him in the buggy and Chester was riding solo bringing up the rear. :) (But no one knew the where Marshal Dillion was. )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.