What size are you?

Firefox

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think with EU 41-42 (UK8) I'm pretty lucky as well. Mostly it's 41 in boots and shoes that can be concidered 'streetwear' and 42 in stiletto's.

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Aha, didn't know that.. Already learned something on the new board. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

I'm again one of those lucky guys that can buy regular woman's sizes. I wear Eur 40 or 41, US male 8, female 10B, UK 7. Only in the south of Europe I have problems finding regular shoes because in Italy and Spain those nice girly shoes usually are only sold up to size 39.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 2 weeks later...

I'm size UK 9 (EUR 42 or 43) but can wear a UK 8 sometimes. I think my actual size is 8.5. So I'm pretty lucky as I can fit into most styles of shoes or boots :smile: My sympathies for those of us who have larger feet.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Hi..Wow my ist post on the new board. Well I for one like the format,don't change a thing! As for my shoe size..I take a womans US 9.5/10 or a Euro 40/41.I can't always take this for granted tho as some shoe sizes can be way out. regards jim :smile:

Hi to you all!!!, I wear a size 11/12 uk or 14 us. It is difficult to find fashion woman shoes in those sizes. Most shoes in big sizes are fetish shoes but i prefer a more feminine style made of soft leather like snakeskin or alligator. Frankie

I'm a size 9 in UK terms... I can just about get away with an 8, sometimes a 7, depending on the shoe. In € money, that's 43 (afaik), 41 and 39/40. Is that correct? God only know what that is in the stupid American system.... SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Just getting the hang of this posting stuff so . . . for boots size 10 women US size 40 1/2 euro, i think about a 7.5 UK, calf size is a problem Spike heels I need a 9 or 10 womens depending on the heel height

I wear mostly 41 euro, 8uk, 10 usw. So I´m one of the lucky ones too. Its amazing that it can differ one size up and down between brands and sometimes more rarely even within the same brand. Nowadys I almost always tryes the boots on before buying them, but back in the days I didnt it was a gambling on high levels if they would fit or not, some waisted money therefor.

Yeah, the sizes do seem to vary. I've got some size 7s, some size 8s, and I nearly bought a pair of size 9s, as it was the only size I could get into in that size. I think it depends on how narrow and/or pointed the shoe or boot is. Wider styles are easier than ultra-pointed ones for me, as I've got slightly wide feet. But trying them on is so much fun I can't complain :smile: !

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Too right Yam Yam. Join us on one of our UK shoe shop outings sometime! The narrow width in women's styles is often a killer. Bear in mind that in certain styles, your toes are meant to be squashed in. I don't accept that, and I'll modify the shoe mechanically to fit or buy a larger size. Many use their feet to modify shoes with disasterous results.