What size are you?

Firefox

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your avitar bootopia if those are your boots, they are VERY nice indeed!!

Thanks DemoniaPlatforms - they're JLo "Melanie" boots I purchased at a Macy's in the valley about two years ago, and are my favorite street heeling boots. They get a lot of use, and I'm hoping JLo will bring them back this fall. If not, I've been considering a pair of these...

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3C-214245&page=1&cgname=OSSHUBOOOTK&rfnbr=3730

I've posted a couple of pics of them (and a Pair of Via Spiga Blizzas) here...

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x309/herboothoofer/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping after I get on thyroid medication that the swelling in my feet goes down. According to the foot measuring device, I'm a 13 womens/12 mens. I have a few pairs of shoes that are just a straight 13, not 13w, and they almost fit. Thing is though, I'm sure my 14s will no longer fit 8).

• 4 weeks later...

well foxylady, it seems that only when I'm wearing my DEMONIA boots that my right calf is somewhat larger then the left, so I need a "zipper-helper" device that uses a hook so in that way I can zip up my right boot, but only with the DEMONIA pair, not so with my NINE WEST boots which I have no such trouble. otherwise my DEMONIA boots always can be both zipped up, no problem. (when I 1st got them, I didnt have this hook device so when I found out the right boot was a little harder to zip up, so then I knew that I needed this thing to help me out getting them on & zipped up.)

Size 11M US, I think that's a 42 euro...I wear a 10US in men's, an I have a very narrow foot...women's shoes actually fit me better. Also, I just wanted to say how wonderful it is that so many manufacturers are coming out with nice styles in 11s and 12s.

Style is built from the ground up!

I wear a US women's 12. Unfortunately I have found that a lot of the styles that I have seen and liked only go up to a size 11. It can be disappointing sometimes but just means that I have to look a little bit harder online for what I want.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm a US 12W. The Wide part is the problem, it makes finding things a lot more dificult than it needs to be. Though some places on line do carry them and I have found several pair at Payless as they seem to be carrying more shoes over size 11 lately (even in the store). Maybe it's because of us?

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

• 2 weeks later...

US women's size 13 or 14, depending on the manufacturer. Big, very big...

Don't get bored by it Higharch. It's the same situation for me.

Since the foot appears to be smaller when in heels it's fine to have a big pair :smile:

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.