Feminine or Masculine?

johnieheel

Fem or Masc?  

691 members have voted

1. 1. Fem or Masc?

JeffB, I'm inclined to agree. Nor does society get things right, either. I have two shirts made for men which people have asked, "is that a woman's shirt?" I have other shirts made for women that no one would ever notice. But this thread's about heels, not clothes. On that line I have a pair black leather ankle boots with a 2-1/2 inch block heel that no one has ever picked up on as being a woman's shoe. Come to think of it, it's probably my first "outing" in heels, instead of another pair I'd relayed, earlier.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kilepa, I know exactly what you mean. I was with a bud of mine and I had on some "women's" skinny jeans. And he was saying they were good jeans. And I said that they were women's and he didn't even notice. He then was a jerk about it. But I'm not really friends with that guy anymore, but I digress. Men's fashion is really interesting today. A lot of barriers are being broken, and I for one love it. I personally love the more feminine look than the masculine. So I welcome it.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

• 2 weeks later...

kilepa,

I was with a bud of mine and I had on some "women's" skinny jeans. And he was saying they were good jeans. And I said that they were women's and he didn't even notice. He then was a jerk about it.

I think I would have just thanked him for his complement and never said a word about the jeans being from the womean's side of the store.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I think I would have just thanked him for his complement and never said a word about the jeans being from the womean's side of the store.

Well by that time we had pretty much established if I wanted an article of clothing that was a women's fasion, I wouldn't care.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

To continue this thread; they are now making "men's jeans" with the rear embroidered pockets like "women's." That should make the other side mainstream really fast for us.

It's all about the heel!

To continue this thread; they are now making "men's jeans" with the rear embroidered pockets like "women's." That should make the other side mainstream really fast for us.

Lets hope so.

I always wear my standard stereotypically male clothing when I go out, i.e. jeans (bootcut), t-shirt and maybe a jumper of some description if it's a tad nippy out. But I am not scared to wear my boots out and about with my normal clothing; generally the boots are hidden and only the heels and platform show - the only indication that there is something a little bit different about me. I act no different when I'm in my boots to when I'm in trainers or not wearing any footwear at all... It's just my little 'thing.' In fact, my girlfriend often tells me that she forgets I've got them on, and occasionally has a reminder when she happens to glance down at my feet. We're both very relaxed about this because let's face it, a man in heels isn't exactly a big deal now is it? It's purely 'alternative' IMHO. I would quite easily walk the streets whilst wearing my black patent thigh boots over a black full-body PVC catsuit, provided that I am somewhere where it is highly unlikely that I'll meet somebody I know. It's fun and I enjoy seeing the reactions ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

So to finish off my original thought in the previous post, as after reading it again just now I realize I didn't summarize the whole point of the last post, I generally go out and about in predominantly masuline clothing yet have no worries about wearing feminine clothing in public either. It doesn't change who I am...

I simply enjoy wearing the shoes. I tried, as a teenager, to dress completely as a girl. It felt somehow good, but it wasn't for me. I did like very much satin underclothes, as they felt very soft on the skin. However, for me all the thrill comes from the shoes. I wear jeans and t-shirts, with heels.

• 2 months later...

This is nothing new - I (and everyone else) wore these in the mid 1960s in the uk. Glad they are making a comeback ;)

At one time or the other, most of us have tried to dress as a girl to see what it felt like, but then finally decided that the shoes was what it was all about in the long run. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I just ordered a new pair of boots. Can't wait to get them! I love the look of the leather on these!! Conserfative no doubt, but stylish IMHO... (attached, hope it worked!) Charlie

post-48-133522888228_thumb.jpg

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I've noticed a lot of guys here are into skirts, hose, etc.

My question is do you want to be just a MAN IN HEELS or Enjoy dressing more like a girl with all the fem? Skirts, hose etc.

Myself, I just want to be a guy in heels with my blue jeans and t-shirt or (guy clothes).

I myself wan't to be a man in heels and skirt. I don't pretend to be a woman that is not what I want. I happen to thinks that heels and skirt kind of goes hand in hand with each other. ;)

/Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

Charlie:-) I would say that that pair of boots would be an excellent streetheeling pair under longer jeans and you should be able to wear them anywhere, any time with confidence doing whatever you wish whenever you wish. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I voted "Man in Heels" as that is what I am. I simply enjoy wearing the shoes. I tried, in the past, to dress as a girl (skirt, stocking). It felt somehow good, but it wasn't for me, I don't feel my look better in them. Normally I wear long jeans and t-shirts, with heels boot.

I voted man in heels, but to perfectly honest it could be both , i too wear heels ,like to paint my toe nails prety pinksetc ,i love it when you wear nylons and you can see the nail polish through the nylon ,so sexy and maybe team it up with a leather skirt and a mans shirt ,i like to wear knee high boots ,but i have to wear a skirt ,as i find it restricts my walking under my jeans.

i voted man, my normal wear is jeans and boots but that said the jeans are sometimes womens skinny jeans with my boots over the top. but then sometimes its leggings so now i am confused !!! so to sum up i am a man and i dont try to be a woman i dont do skirts because they just dont look right on me.

I just ordered a new pair of boots. Can't wait to get them! I love the look of the leather on these!! Conserfative no doubt, but stylish IMHO... (attached, hope it worked!)

Charlie

Bummer! These boots came in, and what they call 'size 11' was more like a size 10! I could barely get my feet into them... :-(

On a positive note, the Steve Madden return authorization procedure is a snap and one need just print out the pre-paid USPD label and drop them off at any post office. Best policy I've seen.

Anyway.... I went with the pair pictured below. We'll see... I actually like these better! :-)

Charlie

post-48-133522888757_thumb.jpg

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Charlie:-) Besides having a great return policy, Steve Madden also has a plethora of boots to choose from and the ones in your pic would also be a great pair for streetheeling. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed a lot of guys here are into skirts, hose, etc.

My question is do you want to be just a MAN IN HEELS or Enjoy dressing more like a girl with all the fem? Skirts, hose etc.

Myself, I just want to be a guy in heels with my blue jeans and t-shirt or (guy clothes).

I like to be a man in whatever feel right for me. Some das it is just heels others it is skirts, heels and pantys. Ohters just normal male clothes. I just like to have the same choises women has. :)

/Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

• 3 weeks later...

I voted masculine some time ago but, having worn a kilt quite a bit, I am leaning towards wearing a skirt. I do at home because it is so much more comfortable than trousers and I might try it out one day with all the encouragement that this forum gives me!

You should try it out and about. Wearing a skirt is so nice. As a matter of fact I tend to wear skirts more often than heels when I am out and about. Recently I shaved my legs and feeling the skirt touching my shaved legs is soo nice. :):thumbsup:

Best regards, Stefan

as i think i said before, heels on their own is a bit hmm... i feel uncomfortably mentally wearing heels without earrings, foundation, and nailpolish. Its just more integrated as a style.I do earrings and nailpolish every day and frequently ie daily get complimented on my nails...

You folks outside the USA are so lucky, so much bull crap here about men in heels and skirts and such. If you do wear them, then you are automatically gay or at the very least bi. I love to paint my toes, either a very pretty pink with lots of clear, or a nice what I call a whore red again with lots of clear. I love to see them shine and sparkle in my open toe heels. I do like to wear lace nylons and garters along with some nice lace boy cut panties and a sheer negligee. Really turns my woman on. I'm more a lingerie person than a skirt and blouse guy, so I voted masculine.

I voted just man in heels but toe polish and even stockings have been worn for purely more shoe pleasure, i mean dipping a stockinged foot into a patent lined court shoe is one of lifes pleasures that should be made compuslary to all to realise how great a feeling that is.

I guess where u are makes a lot of difference. I work in london and i wear nail polis and earrings everyday and womens flats, heels might be over the top when visiting clients. I have never had abuse. I have confidence to be me, luckily i am in a creative position where being edgy is expected and this ADDS to my credence....