OUT and ABOUT

johnieheel

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know these aren't heels but I LOVE wearing my women's shoes and boots out in public in guy mode. It's fun to see the expressions of people that do notice my footwear.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/

I like those. They are fun and look very comfortable. It just goes to show that you don't have to be wearing heels to get a reaction!

Walking a Mall in leather boots can be very enjoyable to some.

I totally agree, though I have found the mall isn't a good place for me to wear boots because I know I will be trying on shoes at some point. All the fuss about taking them off, putting them on. I can't resist a shoe store, though I have reduced my buying a great bit.

Style is built from the ground up!

Brian Davis, I love all your footwear, & I have a similar pair of "GLADIATOR" sandals I say this because exept for an extra strap on the back of the heel they are IDENTICAL to mine, I love them & I figure if THEY were good enough for the likes of JULIUS CAESAR, then they are good enough for me! ( & you too my friend!:thumbsup: ) imagine-a style of footwear over 2,000 years old & they STILL look good on men!

• 1 month later...

Wife and I had to go to Wooster tonight to sign some tax papers. (red neck town) I wore the boots in my avatar just to see what would happen. Went into Walmart. As soon as I walked in I turned and seemed all eyes were on my.lol I turned my head and noticed a man in line giving me a look like it was the first time he had ever seen a man in heels. Imagine that!lol Did all our grocery shopping and got a few other things. Walked all over the store and felt like the center of attention but absolutely not one snicker, negative remark or anything like that. Got quite a few smiles from young ladies though. It was like the football game just let out and they all went to walmart. Must be the big hang out. Bought some bullets and talked to the cashier guy for a few minutes who I don't even think noticed. Stood in the check out talking to the lady in front of us as others stared on or glanced and looked away but no big deal. I'm sure I left some talking about the man in heels they seen at walmart tonight though. Now, next time it won't be so supprising to them and that my friends is what it's all about!

real men wear heels

Cool outing Johieheel! Of all of the outings I have read, you are the first guy to post that he bought ammunition while wearing heels. Talk about a barrier broken. I just may have to follow in your footsteps on that one...Do you ever shoot wearing heels?

I know these aren't heels but I LOVE wearing my women's shoes and boots out in public in guy mode...

Welcome to another Canadian member ! Hope you will enjoy your stay.

BTW, nice boots you got there (Even without heels). I got two similar pair except in black.

Maybe you would like to introduce yourself in the "Hellos & goodbyes" section of this forum ? (Link below)

http://www.hhplace.org/hellos_goodbyes_introductions/

As we say here: Happy heeling !

Cool outing Johieheel! Of all of the outings I have read, you are the first guy to post that he bought ammunition while wearing heels. Talk about a barrier broken. I just may have to follow in your footsteps on that one...Do you ever shoot wearing heels?

Of course!

real men wear heels

Little different senerio today.;-) Wife wanted to go to a little town called Orville Ohio about 20 minutes from us to check out the thrift store and they also have a little Mexican restaurant that serves the BEST Mexican food around. I wore the boots in my avatar and she wore a pair of 4" patent wing tip MJ's with slacks. While at the thrift store I think everyone there had to make a pass by to see the guy in heels as I was browsing the levis. One guy almost bumped into me looking down at my feet then looked up and I just smiled.LOL Then he went to his wife, whispered and she gracefully walked by for a view. As they were closing and we were checking out, the lady at the door couldn't take her eyes off me. Personally I don't think I'm that good looking but O well.LOL Eyes followed me all the way to the car so I got in slowly to show off at least 1/4 of my left boot as I brought it into the car.haha! Now the fun part. Went into the restaurant and was seated. All eyes on me. There were 3 young girls that just couldn't get enough of this man wearing heels. They talked and giggled the whole time. I was enjoying watching them have a little fun. Once again, It seemed like I was the attention of the whole restaurant. Felt good! I guess you could say that this is not the kind of town that has ever seen anything out of tradition, till now.LOL I feel proud! As we were checking out, I glanced over and the 3 little girls had there cell phones out. I hope they got some good pics. I think I just changed this town forever.LOL Here is what I wore and how it looked standing and sitting.

post-3305-133522881499_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522881501_thumb.jpg

post-3305-13352288175_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

What a difference! It was in the high 60's almost 70 today so I thought I'd take a Sunday drive. Put together shirt & jeans for the day but alas no proper footwear. So I made a stop at my favorite Payless and picked up a pair of peep toe shoes to complete the outfit. Here's the look..

post-1917-133522881755_thumb.jpg

post-1917-133522881759_thumb.jpg

post-1917-133522881773_thumb.jpg

post-1917-13352288178_thumb.jpg

What a difference! It was in the high 60's almost 70 today so I thought I'd take a Sunday drive. Put together shirt & jeans for the day but alas no proper footwear. So I made a stop at my favorite Payless and picked up a pair of peep toe shoes to complete the outfit.

Here's the look..

Nice cool look for summer.

real men wear heels

Good match with the rest of your outfit. What reactions did you get, if any, wearing them out in public?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Johnieheel - great outing! Isn't Orreville the home of Smuckers? If it is your outing had to be good.... I love the part about being at the restaurant with the giggly girls. I have a similar attitude, as you may know. I love being in my heels and if others, for whatever reason are fascinated or enjoy seeing me in them, then stare and giggle away! It should be all in good fun for everybody. Rxrenesis - Great outfit! I love it when people match so well, and your yellows matched perfectly. Love the peep toes!

What a difference! It was in the high 60's almost 70 today so I thought I'd take a Sunday drive. Put together shirt & jeans for the day but alas no proper footwear. So I made a stop at my favorite Payless and picked up a pair of peep toe shoes to complete the outfit.

Here's the look..

Bravo! Nice shoes!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Good match with the rest of your outfit. What reactions did you get, if any, wearing them out in public?

A few looks but I didn't pay much attention, just went about my business. I did manage to spy a few interesting vehicles for further investigation.

rx

I ate breakfast at McDonald's this morning - jeans and my 3" heeled Dexter sandals.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 5 months later...

Me walking in my new 5" strappy mj's. Just for fun. Please excuse the non professional video operator.LOL

All comments and opinions welcome.

WHERE! WHERE! :):w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

i just took a drive to the bank, it's 2.30am so i knew nobody was going to be around. I was wearing a singletty blue dress and my black suede 5inch pumps, such a thrill. Not happy with that venture, i took a drive to a local beach road, parked up and took a walk up and down there, again nobody was around, but one car drove past. it was exhilarating! tomorrow i plan on being SEEN in my heels, but maybe just with a pair of jeans than in the dress, im not that confident yet!

Had a late night drive of 3 hours - wore my long jeans and 4" MJ style pumps. I decided to stop at each highway reststop to work on my courage and comfort of wearing heels in public - thought this would be a safe start. It was wonderful - a couple of looks but nothing menacing as I walked into the stops, spent a couple of minutes and then walked out. Had to get gas and pumped it wearing them and then decided to but a snack in the store - an older gentleman was behind the counter and either he couldn't hear my heels on the floor or didn't really care. All in all, a very satisfying experience - I am much more comfortable wearing heels in public and I find them very comfortable to wear and walk in.