OUT and ABOUT

johnieheel

What about uplaoding the file to youtube and posting the link to it ?

Yes, thought about that but I want to re do it this comming weekend first. Wife was a little to shakey toward the end. I really wasn't happy with the whole thing. I walked about the length of a 440 around a football field without a problem or sore feet. Never really walked on pavement in 5" heels that far. It was great!:)

real men wear heels

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, thought about that but I want to re do it this comming weekend first. Wife was a little to shakey toward the end. I really wasn't happy with the whole thing. I walked about the length of a 440 around a football field without a problem or sore feet. Never really walked on pavement in 5" heels that far. It was great!:)

Check it out in the "walking down stairs gracefully" thread.

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

morpho... Thank you for sharing your latest outings with us. I took a long walk through one of our largest central located parks in our town while wearing 5" stiletto high heels just for the enjoyment of the walk and to gage people's reactions. Unfortunately there was almost no one in the park that morning. I ejoyed the walk but was disappointed that no one saw me in high heels. Last Christmas time, I shopped in our large shopping mall while wearing high heels. It also was not very crowded at that time and there were virtually no exasperated reactions that I noticed.As I have said before, there are places I would no go wearing high heels. But I always enjoy reading the experiences of others that give me an ideas for places to wearing high heels in public for the pleasure and enjoyment of all of the different reactions.

Yesterday, I went out in my black patent ankle boots all about town, and had a great time! Of course, I wasn't sure what was drawing more attention - the boots, or my hula-hoop earrings! LOL! I didn't care what people thought - I was going to have a good day MY way -and I did!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Yesterday, I went out in my black patent ankle boots all about town, and had a great time! Of course, I wasn't sure what was drawing more attention - the boots, or my hula-hoop earrings! LOL! I didn't care what people thought - I was going to have a good day MY way -and I did!

Thats great shockqueen. Thats the way I feel sometimes. Just leave the house in my favoriet pick of the day and not give a hoot what others might say or think and have a gooooooooooood time!

That's what I have admired about the two of you, and others here who have this same attitude. Wear what you want, be happy with what you are wearing, and enjoy the moment and the day. This is what inspires all of us.

• 1 month later...

Wife and I went shopping today. I wore the boots in my avatar and she wore her new brown 3" stack heel granny ankle boots. Went to Best Buys to ask a question about my camera mem disk. Seems it has a little switch on the side I didn't know about. LOL. Then off to Sams club. As soon as we walked in, 2 little kids and there big brother followed us in but the 2 little ones took off running and the older one, I'd say about 13-14 years of age stayed right on my rear bumper looking down at my boots. I slowed down to let him pass and he almost tripped over me.lol He went around, lookded down, then at me with no expression at all and continued on his way. Walked all over, got what we needed and left. Stoped at Giant Eagle to pick up chicken on sale, walked all around, non eventfull. Stopped at the local video store, rented a couple movies that my wife is waiting on me to watch with and thats about it. Boots were clearley in site the whole day. No one cares anymore. So put on your best heels and get out there man!:chuckle: Thats my story for today. Enjoy.

real men wear heels

Johnie,

Sounds like the kid had the high heel gene himself. You should have asked him if he wanted to buy a pair like you were wearing. LOL

Steve

I thought about asking him if he liked them. I need to learn to open my mouth when opportunity knocks. lol:lmao:

real men wear heels

Thanks johnie for the latest post and your great outing. I have not yet worn high heels into Sam's Club. So once again you and others have given me more ideas as to wear high heels in public and I thank you again for your comments.

Just went out to get a few things. Wore boot cut jeans with 4" blade, noisie heel ankle boots. Stoped at Minards to get toilet bowl guts for the shop restroom. No one batted an eye. Then to save o lot for a couple cans of spagetti sauce. Same thing. Stopped in the local video store, picked out 5 movies, same thing, but I think they're use to me wearing heels there. Doesn't seem to be a big deal anymore. I wear my heels around town just as I would any other shoes a man would own. For those of you who still have that fear, loose it! Just be your self and don't pay any attention to anybody else and get out there in your best heels and have some fun!

real men wear heels

Just went out to get a few things. Wore boot cut jeans with 4" blade, noisie heel ankle boots.

Stoped at Minards to get toilet bowl guts for the shop restroom. No one batted an eye.

Then to save o lot for a couple cans of spagetti sauce. Same thing.

Stopped in the local video store, picked out 5 movies, same thing, but I think they're use to me wearing heels there.

Doesn't seem to be a big deal anymore. I wear my heels around town just as I would any other shoes a man would own. For those of you who still have that fear, loose it! Just be your self and don't pay any attention to anybody else and get out there in your best heels and have some fun!

It isn't a big deal. It is just fun and freedom. I had a heeling experience Friday that was fantastic and I was just being myself and walking around as if high heels are the latest fashion for men and everyone is wearing them. Johnie said it best, "have some fun!"

• 4 weeks later...

Today wife and I went to visit her sister and her hubby. I wore the boots in my avatar with straight leg jeans. For those of you who don't know, I always wear heels to my in laws houses, most of them anyway. They are mostly from West Virginia, real hillbillies and rednecks but are way cool in accepting you for you. The women in the family insist I wear my heels when we visit. Any way, we stopped at the local video store when we got back home, picked up a couple movies and headed up to Giant Eagle to get some groceries. No response as usual in the store until we headed out to the car, both of us clicking away.lol One man turned to see who was doing all the clicking and a big smile came upon his face so I smiled back. I haven't seen that kind of reaction for a while so I thought I would have a little fun with it while my wife and I were still laughing. I let my wife in the car and walked around and let myself in but as he was pulling out of his space I noticed he wanted a second look. What can I say, I'm a nice guy so I left my foot out of the car on the pavement and hiked up my pant leg so he could see most of my boot and 5"heel as he drove buy real slow.lol Just another fun day in heels. BTW, his wife had no reaction at all. I think she thought it was cool.

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

I was out and about today in Milford, CT. I was wearing a blue turtleneck, Mossimo boot cut jeans and Style & Co. leather boots, 3 3/4" heel with a studded design on the sides.

First, I had the boots under the jeans. I was in Sears, then to Wal-Mart (shades of Thighbootguy), all around both stores. Then I decided to do something different. I went to get a book for my wife in Barnes and Noble, so I tucked the jeans into the boots and went about my business. Truthfully, I love the look of the boots out rather than in.

Here's the result!!

post-9697-133522898436_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522898447_thumb.jpg

post-9697-13352289846_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522898475_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522898486_thumb.jpg

It's all about the heel!

Bootking: The studded design made those boots worth being seen from top to bottom! I'd damn sure show them off if I owned boots like those! Wow! They look absolutely great! Color me suitably impressed!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I also like the look of the jeans tucked inside the boots. I have also worn my skinny jeans that way with my men's Frye boots with a 2" block heel and with my Born Allegra boots with a 3' heel. I have seen other men wearing jeans tucked into their Western and Cowboy style boots. bluejay

Bootking: The studded design made those boots worth being seen from top to bottom! I'd damn sure show them off if I owned boots like those! Wow! They look absolutely great! Color me suitably impressed!

Jeff, from you, I take that as a DOUBLE compliment!! I bought the boots a few years ago just because I thought the studs looked fantastic against the leather. I've worn these boots in public a number of times, even on an airflight but this is the first time over the boots in public. Thanks!

Bootking, very nice boots and I think they look great on the outside of your jeans.

NH Heels, I thought twice but I said just as Dawn HH said below, why not me too?

Bootking:-)

Those boots look great with your jeans. Girls wear them on the outside of their jeans, why not you. It is time for all men to tuck their clothes into their boots that they wear, male or female style boots.

Any comments from the people around you at the stores you visited?

Dawn HH

Thanks Dawn, I heartily agree! Not a word and I know for a fact that numerous people in and out of Barnes and Noble did see them!

I also like the look of the jeans tucked inside the boots. I have also worn my skinny jeans that way with my men's Frye boots with a 2" block heel and with my Born Allegra boots with a 3' heel. I have seen other men wearing jeans tucked into their Western and Cowboy style boots. bluejay

Thanks bluejay, I've worn high heeled stiletto boots outside the jeans before on some long trips but this is the first time within commuting distance from home.

It's all about the heel!

Outstanding look BK! I love the boots...the design gives them just enough extra flare that really makes a statement. I too love the look of boots fully exposed...though I will wear them under pants, great boots DEMAND being shown off.

Style is built from the ground up!

Yes I have! It has been a while since I have tucked, but I plan on doing it again very soon. I did recently wear my new Enzio Angiolini boots with a skirt however. Yea team!

Style is built from the ground up!

HappyFeat, if I remember correctly, you have also done the boots out thing - it's a team effort, you know!!

So did I back when I owned tight jeans and wore them tucked into both knee high and thigh high boots. And I got compliments too! Now that I've ditched all pants/jeans in favor of skirts on my outings, I'll have to switch gears and go with leggings instead! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Bootking –

Those are great looking boots and you present a great look! Add a black leather jacket and WOW. :cry1:

JeffB -

back when I owned tight jeans and wore them tucked into both knee high and thigh high boots. And I got compliments too! Skirts are nice and there fun to, but you don’t have to completely abandon a good thing. :wave:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

So did I back when I owned tight jeans and wore them tucked into both knee high and thigh high boots. And I got compliments too! Now that I've ditched all pants/jeans in favor of skirts on my outings, I'll have to switch gears and go with leggings instead! HA!

That's right Jeff; get off the bench and get on the field!!!!!

It's all about the heel!