OUT and ABOUT

johnieheel

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wife's friend asked to go shoe shopping with us this Sunday. This should be a lot of fun. Will take dig cam. If anyone is in the Canton area this Sunday, it would be fun to meet. 8-20-2008 PM me.

real men wear heels

Have an interview Thursday. Let ya know, but I was told that they have all shifts covered right now, but a girl on the weekends may be leaving soon... Am in the process of learning all I can about Aldo's. Thank God for Google..LOL Thanks Johnie!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Wife's friend asked to go shoe shopping with us this Sunday. This should be a lot of fun. Will take dig cam. If anyone is in the Canton area this Sunday, it would be fun to meet. 8-20-2008 PM me.

I'll keep it in mind, not sure what my plans are this weekend. You did mean 7-20-2008, yes? I hope it's not August already! LOL

Johney -

Boots over jeans is a great look. The boots are also very nice.

Watch out, the boots over jeans thing is addictive. Thigh boots will be next. :-?

:o

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Johney -

Boots over jeans is a great look. The boots are also very nice.

Watch out, the boots over jeans thing is addictive. Thigh boots will be next. :cool1:

:-?

I can see that happening Thighbootguy. LOL Just so happens wife and I have a pair of matching thigh boots w/4" stilettos. Mine fit great but i don't thing I'll ever get her to wear her's out. She's just a little shy still.

Thanks for the complement on the boots. They are very comfy.:o

real men wear heels

• 1 month later...

Wife needed to go to her sisters house to pick up some things for the shop today. She called her sister and told her we were coming over in our heels and her sister, who really loves my red patent 4" stiletto mj's, said she'll be waiting. So for fun, yep, I wore my red mj's. We got to her house and she came out to the porch as I was getting out of the car. A big smile on her face. We went in and her husband was watching tv. I pulled up my pant leg and asked how he liked my re high heels. He said "COOL"!:smile: We visited for a while, had normal conversation, and left. It was great! Her side of the family is very excepting and open minded. They except you for who you are, not what you have on your feet.:thumbsup: It's been a great day for heels!

real men wear heels

Wife needed to go to her sisters house to pick up some things for the shop today. She called her sister and told her we were coming over in our heels and her sister, who really loves my red patent 4" stiletto mj's, said she'll be waiting.

So for fun, yep, I wore my red mj's.

We got to her house and she came out to the porch as I was getting out of the car. A big smile on her face. We went in and her husband was watching tv. I pulled up my pant leg and asked how he liked my re high heels. He said "COOL"!:smile: We visited for a while, had normal conversation, and left. It was great! Her side of the family is very excepting and open minded. They except you for who you are, not what you have on your feet.:thumbsup:

It's been a great day for heels!

I've looked and I don't believe there is one, but I'd like to have an emoticon with green-eyes (jealous).

A lot of your posts would be followed by mine, covered in the 'green-eyed-emoticons'. This one, no exception. :thumbsup::cool:

• 2 months later...

Yesterday, Sun., wife and I had to to do some running around. I wore my new Colin Stewart knee high 4 1'2" heel boots from Victoria Secrets with straight leg blue jeans and black shirt. Wife wore ankle boots, straight leg blue jeans and nice top w/cute hat. Went to pet store for flooring for Arnold's cage and a toy for kitty. Walked all over with just a couple glances and then chatted with the ladies at the check out. Never a word or strange look from anybody. Stopped at pay less for a moment for a quick look but nothing of interest. Then off to her sisters for a little visit with her and hubby with a get well gift. She just had surgery. Sat there for a couple hours as her hubby and I chatted about everything like shop, plumbing, house maintenance etc. He is totally fine with my heels. He never batted an eye. Her sister loves my heels and insists I wear them when we visit.:winkiss: Left there and stopped at a Mexican place to eat. It was excellent. Walked in clicking on the hard floor, very small and crowded, and not a single head turned. My heels are in plain view at all times. 4 1/2".:sad: Enjoyed our dinner and left. Stopped at our local walmart on the way home for a few things and not a single head turned that we noticed there either. Then again I don't really pay attention to what people are looking at much any way. On the way out from the store, a young lady followed us walking just a couple feet behind us. Her car was parked next to ours. As she drove away, she looked over at me and gave me a very nice smile. It was that kind of smile like "nice heels" you do really well in them.:nervous: This was the first outing in my new boots. Wore them all day and never a sore nothing. So for those of you who are hesitant about going out in your heels. Just be your self and don't pay attention to anyone else and you will have the best time of your life.:)

real men wear heels

I've been out and about lately in various cowboy style boots with 2.5" to 3" heels, and really the only comment I've had was on my old gringo "rockstars" from a salesman who said "Hey!...Those are some cool boots"..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Took wife to eye doctor today wearing my Colin Stewart knee high 4 1/2" heel boots. Had my shirt on w/ 2008 Ohio HEEL MEET and high heel embroidered on the front. Dr. took a close look at shirt, looked down at boots, said "OK" smiled and business as usual. I sat there waiting for wife as people came in and left. Nobody seemed to mind at all. Just a quick glance and that was it. Chatted with an elderly fellow for a bit and that was pretty much it. 3 older receptionists all got a good look and nothing unusual at all. Just another day in heels.:winkiss:

real men wear heels

• 1 month later...

Wife and I did a little shopping Sunday. I wore my black boot cut levis w/my Collin Stewart knee high 5" heel boots. The same ones in my avatar. My pants do not go cover the shoe of the boot. The heel is clearly visible. We went to best buys to return something we did not like and was there for about an hour. It was very crowded. I don't think any one noticed at all and if they did, they just didn't care. Then to Joanne Fabrics. Stood in 2 lines for a while and not even a snicker was heard. Off to Kohl's. Wife wanted a couple sweaters. Stood in line for a bit and the girl behind us was whispering in her moms ear as she was looking at my boots. I looked at her, smiled and she smiled back. Then on with business as usual. Out to eat. What can I say. Non eventful. Pretty much just another normal day in heels.

real men wear heels

Wife and I did a little shopping Sunday. I wore my black boot cut levis w/my Collin Stewart knee high 5" heel boots. The same ones in my avatar...

Just curious, are these the boots you have: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=9G-214252&page=1&cgname=OSSHUMWBZZZ&rfnbr=5474

No but I was looking at those. Mine are lace up and zip.

Did you buy them at Victoria Secrets? I didn't them online, maybe they're an older pair. Have you posted pictures of them in any other threads? I'd like to see some larger (than your avatar!) pictures of them.