OUT and ABOUT

johnieheel

Like I said---if the girls can do it that way, why can't we do it too. It is time for all men to tuck their clothes into their boots that they wear, male or female style boots.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

That is how I wear my boots. I go out with jeans tucked in, boots fully exposed.

Bootking - That is a nice pair of boots. It looks great with jeans tucked in. I would recommend your pic DSCN6926.jpg as a possible avatar pic.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is how I wear my boots. I go out with jeans tucked in, boots fully exposed.

Bootking - That is a nice pair of boots. It looks great with jeans tucked in. I would recommend your pic DSCN6926.jpg as a possible avatar pic.

Kittyinboots, your wish is my command!! Avatar changed (for now)!!

It's all about the heel!

As I said in another post, I was going to wear my new brown knee highs to church today. We arrived a couple minutes late but the band was still playing. The usher sat us on the end next to the main isle. When I sat down, my heels came in plane site of everyone. No one said a word. Here is a couple pics of my wife and I of the heels we wore today to Church and everywhere else. O, and my little Christmas tree that I have been building for a few years.

post-3305-13352289858_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522898583_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522898587_thumb.jpg

post-3305-13352289859_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522898594_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

Wow!! I am very impressed! I love the boots ath you and your wife are wearing in your pics. Also very impressed that you wear them to church. Earlier this month I wore my square toe, block heal boots to a church craft fair with my wife, but am a little leary about wearing to an actuall mass. We do a lot of sit, stand, kneel, so the people behind me would definately get an eye full. lol! I'm not sure I'm ready for that one.

• 4 months later...

Had to go sign some papers yesterday at the car dealership and decided to wear my mj's with the 4" block heel with black jeans. As soon as I steped out of the car, a salesman and 2 costumers turned and got a great view of my heels, then went about there business. I went in and asked for the rep I had an appointment with (lady). Had to walk past a line of offices with all male sales reps and they all stood up to great me as I walked past. Went in "her" office, took care of business and walked back past all those guys with big smiles on there faces as they bid me a very good day, and strutted my stuff back out to my car and left with a big smile on my face. lol:silly:

real men wear heels

I remember when I had some nice red patent t-strap pumps that I wore to a Denny's downtown for dinner, and the waitress was talking to the cooks, and we could overhear her saying to them to see what I was wearing, like it just couldn't compute to her for a guy to want to wear a nice pair of footwear! I guess some people are truly lost. *sigh*

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Welcome back johnieheel :-)

A nice visit to the car dealership isnt-it ?

You did not mention if the lady rep made any comment about your shoes.

Did she notice you were wearing heels ?

I'm sure she noticed but didn't say anything. Just a big smile. :)

real men wear heels

Johnieheel you devil you. There is no hidding just what you are up to. Educating the public is so much fun and watching the expressions on their faces is even more fun. Welcome back, my friend. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...

Had to run a couple earns this morning and decided to wear my tommy hill knee high boots with 4" heels, black jeans, and a white t-shirt. 1st stop was the sewing shop. Needed bobbins for my embroidery machine and some white and black thread. I am very good friends with the owners but I don't think they ever seen me in heels before. Stood and talked for a bit, got what I needed and on my way. No weird expressions, remarks or anything. Stopped at a couple Goodwill's on the way home and walked all over the stores. Same, very uneventful. I know people noticed because 0f the noise from the heels in both quiet stores. A few people glanced and just went on about there business. No big deal. Keep on heeling!!!

real men wear heels

Johnie,

I don't know where you've been, but I'm glad to see you back. Stick around and inspire us with your stories! We need you here! Ruth ok?

Steve

Ruth is fine. We are still very good friends. Everything was very peaceful. TU Steve :wave:

real men wear heels

Jonnie ... Congratulations on another successful outing in high heels. You once said to me after one of my posts that people are now seeing so many different people wearing so many different things that a man wearing high heels is just not that big of a deal to people. They see us in high heels, look for a moment, and then go on about their business. I'm sure the owners of the sewing shop think good things of you and the sight of you in high heels caught their attention, but they probably didn't think another thing of it. Thank you for sharing the post with us. I enjoy reading them.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the gym today, like every Sunday cause they have a few pieces of equipment that I don't in my gym plus the sauna, steam room, whirl pool and swimming pool.lol Any way I try to make it to church after my workout and today I decided to wear my 4" stacked heel oxfords with black boot cut jeans. Walked into church on the hard floor before the carpet, down to about the 5th row from the front and no one said a word. Right day for church because the pastor, (woman in the afternoons) very good, was preaching on what it takes to be saved. I don't believed she new I was wearing heels but what it all boiled down to is that it doesn't matter whats on the out side, it's whats on the inside and she gave a few good examples. Like who cares if you wear make up or whatever, it's whats in your heart that matters, not what you wear or look like or where your from etc etc. I felt really comfortable after that. A feeling of real peace came over me and comfort. I love this church! Trust me it has quite a variety of different folks and they are all sooooo different but have one thing in common, kinda like us here, if you know what I mean. Any way when the service was over, I walked out, hit the hard floor clicking away and again, no one said a word, snicker or anything. It's not what your wearing, but where your heart is...

real men wear heels

To johnieheel, More proof how well the world works when we accept a person AS IS rather than mistrust, malign, and manipulate. Rest assured, O Sage of O-Heel-O, your reputation is secure and you are indeed n our hearts. HappyinHeels

My first time I went in to a store with heels on. I got up the courage to go to an adult store in my heels.I got my new boots off ebay. It was early morning. So I new it won't be to busy so I walk in and there was three men at the counter. You could here the clicking of the heels on the tile floor. So I just kept walking like nothing was wrong. Went to the back of the store and started to look around.There was two women in the same part of the store They didn't even look my way. One of the men from the counter walk around me put something on a shelve I didn't know if he was looking to see if I had heels on. Or just doing his job. He came up to me and ask if I needed any help. I said I was just looking around but thanked him.So he walk back up front. I got an item went to pay for it and there was a man payiny for something. I did notice he did look down but. I did care It felt good to be out. I payed for my item and a young women walk in and went to look at the high heels.I had to walk right by her and you could hear the clicking of the heels. Out I went walk passed a car of people got in my car and drove home. Here is the way I looked on that day

post-17210-133522917285_thumb.jpg

post-17210-1335229173_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this thread is limited to Johnieheel's expereinces or whether others are welcome to chip in with their experiences. Should I start a new thread or is it OK here ? I've beeing out in public a number of times since first trying it in March. All my other trips have been in supermarkets and other shops with relatively few people around. I wanted to see what it was like with a lot more. I recently passed through Copenhagen airport and had a spare hour waiting for my connection flight home. I had my favourite pair of boots with me in my hand baggage. They are a pair of brown pointy toe 4 3/4" stiletto boots (no platform). I can walk in them well, but they are at the limit of doing so for me. I was wearing dark blue boot cut jeans and a respectable light shirt. On the flight into Copenhagen I wanted to put them on on the plane and walk off wearing them, but somehow couldn't quite pluck up the courage to do so because of the people sitting next to me. Once in the airport building I changed into them and start to wander around the airport shops still feeling self conscious. Slowly my confidence grew as I found myself with more and more people. The floors in Copenhagen airport are a type of hard shiny laminate which require care when walking in heels to avoid losing grip. In addition my heels were pretty noisy on the flooring. Even so I got no comments from people or any noticable looks at first. As my confidence grew I strode around more. I wandered around the giant duty free shop, visited a very nice shoe shop ("A Pair"). Looked at some sensational ladies boots (very expensive and not in my size). Talked to the sales girl and still no comments. After a while I begin to feel a bit of disapointment that I hadn't perceived being noticed. I kind of wanted to be noticed. I manged to find some huge mirrors in the designer shop section on the airport to see if my heels were visable or not. I was actually quite surprised to see how obvious they were and they they were more obvious while walking than when standing. I was also pleased to see, at least I thought, they looked pretty smart. With that I walked more or less the length of the airport with hundreds of people around making a lot of sound with my heels. Once again people seemed oblivious apart from an asian couple who clearly saw them have a good look and followed me fairly closely for a short while talking away in their own language. I ignored the attention, held my head up and felt a rush as I realised I'd been acknowledged. This was a great experience. I managed to raise the bar for myself and got a real kick out of doing so. Guess next time I need to wear them on the flight and see what fun happens through security.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to share a small but fun outing tonight. A lady friend of mine (cute little Asian girl :) ) asked if I would be interested in going to the movies tonight. Of course I said YES!:) and I would even take her to dinner first. She came over as I was getting ready. She has known about my fantsy for heels for a long time. First thing she told me is to wear some heels, so I brought out a few p[air and told her to choose. She chose the strappy Steve Maddens. YES!!! Good choice!. We went to a new Mexican restaurant that I wanted to try out and the food was great! We were seated, served and treated very kindly with only a few good glances from the waiter who tried not to be conspicuous. Heels in full and plain view as we sat and ate and didn't even think about me wearing heels. Totally normal conversation and good food. Left with a full belly and a smile and went to see The Expendables. I really don't know if anyone noticed my heels or not but if they did, I sure couldn't tell. Movie was greatttttttttt!! All my favorite man actors. Went home, got a nice hug and another date in a couple weeks. BTW if your curious about what she was wearing, she wore sort of a hippie blouse with shortened jeans and flip flops. LOL! It was great!!! Here is what I wore.

post-3305-13352292294_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522922945_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522922947_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels