Help Me Please!!

shaq91

Do you know any straight guys who like to wear heels?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know any straight guys who like to wear heels?

Im a 15 year old male and im not gay or bi-sexual i'm very straight and like girls, and am plannig to get married & live a normal straight life. But i have an obsession with my mom's 4inch boots and i love to wear them when nobody is at home. I wear them all day long when i get the chance. Guys, chicks, can you please tell me what i should do to be not be considered crazy, gay or bisexual im straight and just find heels very comfortable especially 4inch heels, and would really like to wear them at all times. I live in NY and go to public school, please tell me what i should do.

banned for not sticking to website rules or guidelines

I'm straight.

I absolutely adore women.

I have gone on first dates wearing 4" stiletto pumps on more than one occassion.

I also live in new york (city).

Have you read the VIDEOS of men freestyling in public...share them here? Many of us are straight, like women, and we even wear stilettos in public!

So consider yourself among friends :evil:

You have found the right place. Consider yourself welcome here and don't hesitate to share any of your concerns here.

:D

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Yea, sure in private. But i'm not ready to wear it to school, people will ti=hink im gay. Plus these shoes are stilleto heels. 4.5 inches. I dont really like other heels just these, and im only 15. Here is a pictures of the shoes take a look

Posted Image

Straight as an arrow, yet enjoy heels and MUGs (male unbifurcated garments), such as kilts, skirts, pareos, sarongs, and other forms of dress worn by men over the last 50,000 years. By contrast, heels are a relative newcomer, having been invented by men, for men, around 500 years ago, culminating with heights as much as five inches in the courts of King Louis of France about half that time ago, before rapidly dying in popularity in the wake of the French Revolution in just the last 200 years. Heels saw a brief resurgence in the 1970s, and a slower, but more steady increase beginning in the late 1990s, continuing to this day.

Straight as they come and a heel wearer for some 59 years now. That is a very nice pair of boots that you have, but I think that they would be too high to wear to school for either a male or a female. Remember, you would have to be in them for an entire day. It takes a lot of practice to work up to something like that. Relax---you are among friends here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

i'm very straight and have been wearing heels since i was 15, now 26. you have nothing to worry about. just enjoy wearing them!! I personally wouldn't wear them to school tho, they a little high, although people in my class used to wear 4 inch heels.

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

I too am straight, and I know all about the feeling of being the only one. But luckily, yer not! This site is giving me the coursge I need to step out in heels. Now I'm 25, so I have 10 years on you. I remember being 15 and all the preasure there was in school to fit in. So you'l have to do what you feel you're ready for. But belive me, the sooner you get it out, the sooner your friends we'll see yer the same guy you always were, they just know something new about you. Maybe I missed it if you said, but does anyone know you're into heels?

Shaq91, I am also a straight male (born and raised in NYC). Non gay, never been with a man (not my speed). Have had my share of girlfriends. Been wearing heels for almost 35 years. The advantage of NYC is that you can go into a store to buy heels and they don't even blink- especially in the village. No one ever did whenever I went to buy them.

Also straight and married! My wife is jealous I have more heels than she and walk in them better than she. I wear heels at home and at work. I might have second thoughts about wearing them at school tho. As far as the whole gay/bi or straight thing you answered your own question, you said you like girls. Oh and nice boots!

Yup -- me.

Other than me and the guys on this board -- no. But I am positive there are other other guys, some of whom I may know. They simply have various reasons not to let it be known (societal pressures, fear they will be ridiculed, etc.) and they have not found this board yet. DR1819 has an estimate in another thread about how much of the male population percentage-wise has worn heels. It's something like 33% if I remember right and his logic is sound. That's a powerful lot of us!

Just look at the fetishy heels webshops. Look at all those size 12's, 13's, 14's and up. If they were making them just for women there certainly wouldn't be so many! Trouble is, we heely guys don't just want to prance around the house in our heels and it is long past time the manufacturers woke up to that.

Have a happy time!

Yep, I'm a straight guy, married, children the works, but I like to wear heels too. Wearing heels don't make you gay.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hey shaq91; I to am as straight as they get and have admired girls and womens shoes sense before school about 50 years ago then when I was about 13 I tried on my moms 3" pumps and loved the way they felt. I was born with a passion for heels.I now carry around pics on my cell phone just to show people. My 25 year old daughter and many other women are jealous of my collection and try to borrow my shoes but most of them have smaller feet. Any way, don't worry, its ok to have a passion for foot wear. Enjoy it and don't let any one else tell you your not normal. Look around at what people are wearing. My daughter and I'm sure, many other women and men have tatooes, earings, pink and green hair, baggie pants, or what ever. My self, I like heels so have fun with it. Maby if your mom is cool, you could discuss it with her. There is a web sight to help excplain fetishes and its called "passion for foot wear"or look up fetishes,phsycological, etc.Posted Image

real men wear heels

I've been wearing heels for as long as I can remember, I started wearing my mum's when I was little and just kept right on doing it, although it was without her knowledge when I grew older. I'm also completely straight, and within the last few months have started telling my friends that I wear heels. None of them mind, although they were a bit shocked at first! I'm not saying that you should go public, just trying to let you know that it's not such a big deal, and if anyone does find out somehow they're not likely to chase you up a tree and set fire to it. Chris (EDIT:) By the way I like those boots too.

Hi there Shaq19, and welcome to our forum. You have definitely come to the right place. I'm straight and I absolutely love women. I've also been wearing high heels off and on for the last 50 years or so. Laddie, at 15 yer whole life is a jumble and it's going to take about 5 or 6 more years for everything to settle out. So you need to take it easy and don't try to rush things at all. But clearly you have come across one of the most powerful images ever invented by man - the high heeled shoe/boot. Personally, I'm a little bit amazed that you can actually wear your mother's shoes at 15. At that age my feet were so big that if I had even tried to fit one of my mother's shoes I would have busted seams and straps everywhere. Which brings me to my point. Unless your feet truly fit your mother's boots - leave them alone. Otherwise you run the risk of streaching them out or otherwise damaging them and/or your feet and your mother will be sure to find out sooner or later. You would be far better off to go buy yourself a pair of shoes/boots at a nearby thrift store and get yourself something that fits your feet properly. Don't worry about trying on the shoes at the store. I seriously doubt you'll meet anyone that knows you. Also, forget about wearing heels out in public or to school for now. You don't need the ridicule that is sure to come if you do. But do stay in touch with us and let us know how yer doing.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Give me MY stilettos and a beautiful woman anytime.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

My feet perfectly fit her boots. I learned how to walk very well, and dont use the handrail to go downstairs or upstairs either. My mom just doent have anything higher than this. I have to go somewhere get 5.5 inch heels and stick to those and then ill try 6inch heels, and will probably be addicted to them, for the rest of my life. I live In Staten Island, and just don't see were i can get them without having the salesperson thing im gay or bi. Gotta think about it. The only thing is i would like for you guys to explain how to sit in high heels, with a sexy posture, without breaking the heels, and without the shoes hurting too much. Please help!!!! I hope you all liked my boots, once i get more shoes, ill definetly post them up

Hi. I'm straight, have a loving girlfriend who I love to pieces and wear everything from ballet flats to stillettos. You have nothing to worry about. I know kneehighs and I have met other guys on this forum, we're all friends here! About buying shoes. In Payless (you live on Staten Island so you must have one local to you), you don't even have to ask the sales man/lady to get your shoes for you. You can simply go in, browse pick the shoes you like in your size, try them on if you wish, and if you like them buy them. The cashier won't bat an eyelid and some are very friendly. In fact I'm positive Payless sell larger sizes because they know many men go there to buy heels. They won't think you're gay. Payless are cheap as well, handy for a 15 year old like you. You can also try DSW, similar layout but a bit more expensive. I have had absolutely no problem trying and buying shoes in these outlets. Finally, take your time. You're still 15 and have long way to go. If you want to wear heels go for something lower and chunkier that you can also wear to school. Payless will cater to that. Feel free to browse the Freestyle Threads for inspiration - there are pictures of me in lower chunkier heels that a guy can easily wear without any problem.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

I can speak from one who knows, there are sales people sympathetic to your situation. dr1819 just authored a thread about a rather nice experience he had, which I can imagine many of us here on this board wish had happen to them. As a manager in a ladies shoe store I have taken it upon myself to train my staff to behave in a professional manor no matter who is buy what shoe for who ever. I have even done just as the proprietor in Dr's thread has done. Unfortunately the trick is to find sales help like that in your area. If you find this a bit un-nerving and are unable to find a store in your area there is always the net. There are many many places on the net that you can buy from, most with a mail in form.

Shaq91, I can talk from experience as I am a NYC native. When I was in high school (MANY years ago) I used to hang outside of shoe stores for what seemed like hours passing by to check which shoe I wanted and get its style number. Whenever I went in and asked for that style, no one ever batted an eye. I guess the salespeople (male and female) were probably happy as I was a quick sale. You mught not want to do it in your neighborhood (someone you know is more likely to see you), but it can also happen in Manhattan. But believe you me, I've bought shoes form the Baker's stores in Manhattan (from the now gone World Trade Center, 34th st, 14th st) and other stores like Strawberry's, and no one batted an eye. If you want to see some wonderful styles, chech West 8th street from 6th ave going west. Lots of stores!!!! Enjoy!

Im a 15 year old male and im not gay or bi-sexual i'm very straight and like girls, and am plannig to get married & live a normal straight life. But i have an obsession with my mom's 4inch boots and i love to wear them when nobody is at home. I wear them all day long when i get the chance. Guys, chicks, can you please tell me what i should do to be not be considered crazy, gay or bisexual im straight and just find heels very comfortable especially 4inch heels, and would really like to wear them at all times. I live in NY and go to public school, please tell me what i should do.

My answer is quite simple: Do simply what you like to do! I'm gay and a little bit a crossdresser. But where is the problem? It's your good right to wear high heels, nylons or womens jeans!

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I can't believe two people actually claimed that they don't know any straight guys who like to wear heels, particularly after most of the prolific posters on this board posted their own stories and whether they were straight or gay. Either someone just wanted to be contrary (lying, bad form, etc.), or two people just posted without having the slightest clue as to the contents of this board or the issue of men who wear heels. It's like answering "no" to the question, "Have you ever seen a blue sky?" Blind from birth, in many respects.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't say I know any guys personally, and I can't say I've seen guys in person wearing them (except for crossdressers, actors, and sometimes around Halloween). I'm straight, and my fiancee has no trouble with me wearing them.

Your mother has great taste in boots! That's a nice picture you took too.

just don't see were i can get them without having the salesperson thing im gay or bi.

I voted yes, but, the only guys I've met who wear heels are from this forum. I've never just seen anyone wearing heels on the street.

I'm straight, but it's no big deal is it whether you're straight or gay - you know you're straight, so it probably doesn't matter if a sales person comes to the wrong conclusion. I'd agree with what everyone's said about not wearing them to school - it would distract all the other kids - and the teachers - and probably get a lot of unwanted hassle from the less open-minded people you come across.

• 3 weeks later...

Im a 20 year old straight guy with a girlfriend of 2 years who knows, and doesnt mind my hobby at all. Although Ive never seen another guy wearing heels before, the sheer quantity of members on this board is a testament to the size of our movement. I dont know about you, but I always thought that being gay meant that you liked other guys....not that you liked to wear a particular type of clothing. As long as you like girls then what difference does it make what kind of shoes you wear? I havent yet had the courage to wear any of my heels outside, but I hope someday that I will. Just keep doing what you want and as long as its not hurting anyone else or hindering your progression in school or life then I dont see any harm in i whatsoever.

..... Although Ive never seen another guy wearing heels before, the sheer quantity of members on this board is a testament to the size of our movement........

I don't think the arithmetic stacks up somehow. There are around 4000 members on this board half of them haven't posted a thing. Divide 4000 into roughly half the population of the world - or even half the population of America and Europe - you're getting pretty small numbers.

I don't want to spoil things, but let's not get carried away.