Can I get some opinions on these???

NewfieGuyInHeels

Oh those, I found them on ebay ages ago, never did bother getting them. Yeah I am talking about my avatar boots. Just posted a pic in the Freestyle Fashion Pics thread of me wearing them.

Well, those are quite nice too. I have a sort-of similar pair.

I just have a serious fascenation [read: fetish] for silver shoes.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey all. I found another pair of boots on ebay I'd love to get some input on. I decided to look for something other than black. So I found I have a taste for camel (lightish brown) color, and I came across these

Posted Image

I really like them, they're made by Steve Madden, and they heel is 4 inches. LOVE THEM! Let me know yer thoughts, thanks!

• 6 months later...

Hey all, back again. I was on ebay recently and I came across these boots below, I realize they don't have a heel whatso ever.... and actually I see no reason they should be limited to just women, the seller said they have alot of male customers for these boots, but it might've been just encourage me to buy them, like I needed it :smile:. Here's a couple pics of them:

Posted Image

Posted Image

They should be here before the end of the month. I was always a fan of Converse's Chuck Taylor's, I know these aren't name brand Converse, but the likeness is amazing. And I got them for $73 cdn, wich isn't bad cause here the brand name Chuck Taylor's go for $60 cdn plus tax. Be sure I'll do some pics when they arrive.

Hey all, back again. I was on ebay recently and I came across these boots below, I realize they don't have a heel whatso ever.... and actually I see no reason they should be limited to just women, the seller said they have alot of male customers for these boots, but it might've been just encourage me to buy them, like I needed it :smile:. Here's a couple pics of them:

Posted Image

Posted Image

They should be here before the end of the month. I was always a fan of Converse's Chuck Taylor's, I know these aren't name brand Converse, but the likeness is amazing. And I got them for $73 cdn, wich isn't bad cause here the brand name Chuck Taylor's go for $60 cdn plus tax. Be sure I'll do some pics when they arrive.

I bet some mad woman designed these to get back at us.

real men wear heels

I love those knee-high snakers you have there, NewfieGuyInHeels-I'd like to know what they are called, & where I might get a pair myself, they are cool!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, back again. I went to www.electriqueboutique.com and got these...

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Sport-Boot/MEZ-BLK/SILV.html

They're actually the same boots I was eyeing when I started this thread.... not bad, it only took me a year and 2 months to finally get them lol. I'll admit, they prolly wont go with much, but I love the "future-ish" look of them, so why not!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Knee-high boots with platforms, and in patent to boot? Hmm...this one is always difficult. Usually I would say a skirt, or some flared-out jeans for styles like that. Try various materials of those for a combo that works well for you :-) Nice boots though! Very walkable, and stylish!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hey all, back again. won these off ebay a few days ago. Knowing the mail I'll prolly get them next week, Friday at the earliest. Anyway, just wondering if I could get your input on what to wear with them. Thanks!

Actually, they would look nice with most of the outfits that you've already shown to us here on the forum.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Really, Ya think? I always find black patent to be really flashy, and I realize thats the point. But I just don't usually see it going with "normal" (conventional, conservetive, etc.) outfits for everyday activities. Don't get me wrong, I love patent vinyl, I find it a very sensual and stimulating material to put it lightly. Just to me I don't see it working with Jeans and a T shirt, which is what I usually wear.

This could be difficult because of them being that flimsy PU stuff (they look like it anyway) and in patent too, they will either be covered up by your long jeans so its a bit of a 8) hmmmmm moment...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 1 month later...

Hey all, back again. I was just wondering if any of you could tell me what you think of these.

http://www.transitshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=65807075&&var=d&ckey=CA

they're the flat slouch boot style. Very popular here if nowhere else, but I'd wear them over my jeans and I still considder them freestyling, even if they don't have heels lol.