Can I get some opinions on these???

NewfieGuyInHeels

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

Not bad, need to change the silver on them, mabye with a thicker heel. I would wear them.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

lol I have a couple pairs of silver vinyl pants myself. But I think wearing these boots with them would be a little much.

Never!

Those boots are so cool you would get away with it for sure and silver pants will DO IT!!!!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi You asked for true opinion so.... these sure can get a good place under the category ugliest boots ever ! I would not wear these even at gun point and i don't see the fashion statement in walking in plastic boots with tractor soles. have you ever seen 1 woman walking with similar monsters on her feet ? sorry, but there's no chance these boots will look good on you while walking on the street i beleive they will look ridiculus. Actually, when i think about it, these boots do make a statement: "Hey look at me I'm wearing ugly shoes" better luck next time

No, You're right Dawn, they are extreamly ugly. And that's what drew me to them first. But I'm an over the pants kind of guy so most of the boot would'nt be seen. However, i have thought more about them, and seeing as how I would have them covered up. the detail isn't neccessary. So i think I'm gonna hold off and look for a more conventional stiletto boot. Which is hard to come by here in my town. With spring here all the boots have been removed from the shelves. But thank you all for your input, it was greatly appreciated.

No, You're right Dawn, they are extreamly ugly. And that's what drew me to them first. But I'm an over the pants kind of guy so most of the boot would'nt be seen. However, i have thought more about them, and seeing as how I would have them covered up. the detail isn't neccessary. So i think I'm gonna hold off and look for a more conventional stiletto boot. Which is hard to come by here in my town. With spring here all the boots have been removed from the shelves. But thank you all for your input, it was greatly appreciated.

everything in its place,

these would be perfect for wearing on a fast motorbike. motorbike boots are usually flat and ugly, to see a girl riding pinion in these would be the highlight of my day.

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Maybe you should look for a more main-stream style of a stiletto-heeled boot. I don't think that you will find a woman on the streets wearing them, although the tractor treads would give you nice traction on snowy streets. Who knows? Stranger things have popped up before. I don't think that you will find these boots flying off of the racks in a shoe clearance, no matter the size. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 4 months later...

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I thought I'd just re-use this one.

I bought these boots (pic below) last night before I started a night shift so at 5 am when I got off I changed into them and walked home. They're super light in weight and pretty comfortable. Actually when I went to the store to look at boots I was looking to get a pair of ankle high, pointed toe stilettos, but they only had one pair in a 10/black, and when I did up the zipper on the side it came apart again. So I showed the woman and another girl working said they've had that problem with alot of them. So I looked some more and found these. I'm not usually a fan of square toes... or blade heels.... or prints for that matter, I usually only look at plain black. But I tried these on and they were just as much as the others so I bought them... at least I got the shaft height I was looking for! :evil: Needless to say I couldn't wait for my shift to be over so I could really get a good walk in them. So like the heading says, I'd love some opinions? Laters!

Posted Image