Can I get some opinions on these???

NewfieGuyInHeels

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went up to transit today to get the boots. And darn it, they were out of size 10's. But the girl serving me checked the computer and found ONE other store with one size 10 left. So they should be here within a week I guess.

For those who missed it, here's a pic of them. http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/batouria_3.jpg

I know they don't have a heel, but I really like them. And I plan to wear them over my jeans, which will be a bold move for me (even if they don't have a heel).

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, I was out today wearing my new Knee high slouch boots (flat heel) and I wore them over my jeans. I was out to Wal-mart and Canadian Tire with my gf and I was a bit nervous, but she assured me they looked good. And I have to say, I think I noticed that LESS ppl looking at my flat women's boots over my jeans, than the heels I've worn hid under jeans. Actually I didn't see one person look at my feet, and I even turned to look at ppl I've walked past. It was a good feeling, I'm going out again soon to give them another go to see if it wasn't just one time. On another note, I'm looking at these Steve madden Loafers on ebay. Anyone have any of these or experiances with the Steve Madden brand? Love to hear it.

Steve Madden likes to "push the envelope" a little bit, coming out with unique designs and styles. I only have a couple pair and they seem to be quite well-made. They don't seem to make a lot of shoes in sizes larger than 11 (boo, hiss). Those loafers look nice. Good luck!

Have a happy time!