High Heel Addiction

mskim61

JeffB:-)

That black and white pair of spectator heels are great looking. You should invest in a pair for yourself. I think that they would look good on you. Do you think that a black top with white pants would look good as an outfit?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Perhaps I will invest in a pair. I think those pumps are stunning! And I'm bold enough to wear almost anything! HA! As for the outfit, it's so darn hard to find white pants these days!

:rofl:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a pair of mid calf black pleather boots with a 3 inch heels. I love to wear them. They felt great. I wore them with boot cut male jeans. I would wear them to my storage unit to get stuff. I wore them to two different stores and that was fun. Here is my dilenma. My girlfriend and future wife who I am marrying soon freak out when I told her that I owned a pair of boots and would wear them. She kind of likes to wear them, but she says it is not really her. I thinks that she looks great in them. I am trying to get her to step outside the box and have fun with fashion. The boots that I did have I got rid of because it freaked her out.

This is a question for all married men who have conservative wifes. How do they handle your boot fetish. I would really like my wife to be more understanding. I want her to understand that it is a part of me. I love the feel of boots. I do not have to wear them out in public. I just want to be able to wear and occasionally to bed for fun. What do I do. I would greatly appreciate any and all input on this topic. How do I handle. I want to be able to buy more boots as time goes on. Please email me at keonimana28@yahoo.com. Thank you

For the last couple of years, I thought my wife was supportive, too. We even went out several times together with both of us in heels. She was *trying.* What I didn't know was that she hated it, and thought I'd just get it out of my system. I would trade ANYTHING, including heels, fashion freedom, whatever, if my sweet, wonderful wife would simply reconsider the pending divorce. Unfortunately, she's convinced that I'll never change. Would have been nice if she'd communicated her real feelings to me earlier and given me a chance. Be glad that your fiance' is giving you a chance. While it's true she may come around, that's a very big if. Chances are, if she "freaks out" now, chances are she'll freak out later, and will probably wind up someone else's fiance'. Make your choice wisely, my friend, lest heels become your lonely life. Friends are more important than fashion, and very good friends who're willing to spend their lives with you are difficult to find. If she's your very good friend, I'd put her friend ship first, and leave the heels in the dust. Forget that she may ever come around, unless she brings it up first at a later date, having known your affinity for heels at this time.

I now bring the subject of heels up early on, so that her reaction to them occurs early in the relationship. My last girlfriend reacted very favorably - she liked them on me. I recently brought the subject, and shoes, out with a girl who is just a friend, but who I took a vacation with for some companionship. Her reaction on seeing the shoes was a squeal, then she jumped right into them and walked around. She said I should show them off more, with bare feet rather than socks. Another female acquaintance, who I haven't seen in a couple of years, saw a picture of me in the heels with the other girl, and sent an email saying "I love your high-heeled shoes ;) ." So far, all favorable. I think if it was unfavorable, the friendships would be cooler and less enjoyable, with little or no chance of a serious or even good relationship.

Having acquired over 60 pairs of heels in about three years I decided to try and stop buying any more. Firstly I am running out of space to store them, secondly I am spending a small fortune, thirdly, whilst my wife is aware that I have some, I know she would go ballistic if she found out how many I have. So there it is. NO MORE! So why, today, am I standing in River Island with a pair of gold strap sandals asking if they have them in a size eight? Why am I looking at shoes in Marks and Spencer and Next? Why am I looking at Bananashoes and Italianheels websites. I think if you are looking for a definition of addiction you will find it above. I find buying shoes is such a great thrill. I just wish I could give it up.

Heel thyself

Over 50 pairs of heels now on my website at www.geocities.com/wayneheels/

It's great feeling buying a new pair of shoes! Heels, ballet flats, trainers or even a decent pair of male shoes! (they do exist!) I have ran out of space, but then I don't spend lots on each pair as lots of mine have been bought with vouchers, in discount stores or in sales. So my wallet doesn't hurt too much. One of the main reasons I've got so many is I don't wear them as often as I should do. I get a thrill purchasing and thrill wearing and the latter is being neglected by obvious restrictions with work, family and socially. Thus the reason why I'm inclined to buy more than wear. Which can't be a good thing in the long run. I think I now have enough shoes from a wide range of categories so I can ease myself in a bit more. I'll be changing jobs next month so I may be able to experiment a bit. :lol: This doesn't mean I won't be buying a couple of pairs from Payless (and trainers from somewhere else) in NY in a couple of weeks though. ;)

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Yup, i must say this is one addiction (if it is?) I want no help with, no 12 step program....I want to keep on enjoying the rest of my life! LOL! My Boot collection is 65 pairs now and a new pair will be here any day.....not as large as many of you, but it sure fills a cupboard full! Cathys 29 pairs of Boots brings us close to 100 between us. david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Even though I like to think I have plenty of shoes, every time I see something that catches my eye like those spectators previously mentioned on this post, suddenly I say to myself, "what's one more pair?" And how many times have I said that of late? Who can say? After all, you can never have enough shoes! ;)

hallo, having a shoe collection over 40 pairs there is still something inside to tell you looking for shoe, new digsines, a change of attitude or new goals in life. And founding a pair to be buying and the delivery or getting home with them gets a big thrill for my. But some of us can share the love feelings with a wife or gilrfriend. But sofar I standing alone and looking for a lady who want to combine me and the high heels together. But still looking. I amire who has succeed in this but i have the feeling a lot of man in here are still alone. Are there any ladies outhere and looking?? A3

My sentiments exactly. You can never have too many pairs of shoes. And you can never have too many pairs of boots---especially if they have high heels on them.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Since I have well over two dozen pairs of pumps, I'm now working on building my collection of boots as I only have half a dozen pairs at present, and over half of those are from Payless which I bought a good five years ago, so they're pretty darn dated, therefore I need new stuff!

;)

You need a reason to go shoe or boot shopping?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Heh! Can't say I do! Now it's just a matter of finding space for it all!

;)

hey jeff, how's about a picture of all your shoes like, laid out on display for all of us to see? i did something similar on my geocities site under "the whole collection" - i think it would be nice to see all of what you have!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

hey jeff, how's about a picture of all your shoes like, laid out on display for all of us to see?

i did something similar on my geocities site under "the whole collection" - i think it would be nice to see all of what you have!

Hmm! Now that's a darn good idea, Danielle! I think I'll do just that! Yeah, that just be a lot of fun! I'll go to work on it as soon as I can! Thanks for the suggestion!

;)

Because you asked for it:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Admittedly, my photographic skills aren't exactly the best, but at least everyone can see the whopping 28 pairs of shoes I currently have in my wardrobe! Sometimes I'm amazed I actually find the time to wear them all! Let me know what you think!

;)

Your choices are lovely. I could stand to see more sandals but i know that isn't your flavor. Hell of an eye for shoes you have Jeff I comend you.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

JeffB those pictures of your shoes shows your good taste when choosing at the stores. They are sharp enough and we can see that you take very good care with your collection too. As aways, congratulations!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I appreciate the kind words on my collection. Sandalcrazy27: I've never been interested in sandals, heck, it took long enough just to get into slings. I'm a traditionalist at heart, so it's pumps all the way for me. Flavio: Yes, I do take good care of my shoes. I keep them all in the boxes they came in, plus I have them all bagged as well. By the way, well over half of what you see I won via online auctions. Danielle: Sorry, but it all but takes an act of God for me to part with my pumps! ;)

JeffB:-) Thanks for the great pics of your heel collection. Fabulous, I say, and to think that you have worn them all to the office, even the bright pink pair. It really is different to see them all in one pile, and the color combination really shows in that kind of pic. Could you do the same kind of pic for your boot collection? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Danielle: Sorry, but it all but takes an act of God for me to part with my pumps!

Well, last night I said a prayer that I wouldn't be sick this morning when I woke up, and my sinuses are completely clear.

Now if you wouldn't mind, the black pair in the middle of the 2nd picture please...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Now if you wouldn't mind, the black pair in the middle of the 2nd picture please...

Well, as that noted musical philosopher Mick Jagger is famous for opining, "You can't always get what you want!" Heh!

;)

JeffB -

What an impressive collection and the layout looks got too. Some folks refer to shoes in your size as boats. You could have titled the pics “Photos of the Marina”;)

All -

A point we may have missed is that JeffB wears a 13W in a pump and a 14 in boots. He has managed to find that many great looking shoes in those sizes! That’s a real feat (with an intentional play on words).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.