High Heel Addiction

mskim61

I have more high heel boots and shoes in my collection than I could ever wear on a daily rotation. And yet, I continue to search the catalogs, discount stores and web sites for new and unusual styles to add to my collection. Does anyone else fall into this shoeaholic category?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mskim61, I believe you will find that many of us have a similar addiction. I've only been collecting for 2 years, so I'm not too saturated with boots and shoes. Nonetheless, I have far more than I "need". Shoes are an art form. There are a lot of wonderful shoe creations and too few feet to wear them on. I think one has to discard some shoes as new ones are bought. That way you can keep trying the new models. Bluetango Who likes visiting model homes. Especially when the model is home.

Bluetango

So many shoes and only two feet.

Take a look at my signature, need I say more? I find E- Bay a great source to sell my shoes, keeps things under control. But at the moment, I can't say about my GF's collection.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Mskim61:-) I resemble that statement you made. I'm always looking at stores and catalogs for more, especially boots. Mickey keeps saying to me---"You have enough boots---no more". And then, either she or I will find another pair and the order goes out. Oh well! Once a collector---always a collector. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

While I only have little over two dozen pairs, that might well be a good thing. If I were a size 11 medium instead of a 13 wide, I'd have dozens of pairs instead! ;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Just signed in. Greetings I 've been a thigh high boot addict for as long as I remember. I have 6 pairs of thigh highs. Never worn them in public. I own a pair of white leather, red corset, black leather, purple leather and my favorites, brown suede and brown leather. My wife of is very comfortable with me wearing them. She understands. I'm very lucky. nice to know others feel the same : ) midthigh

I probably have one of the largest collections in the world. Almost three hundred pairs at the last count and I've added many pairs since then! Do you think I might qualify?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

mskim61 yeah i got addicted a couple of years ago i like mostly boots thigh high, overknee, and knee high. tho i do have some shoes now as well. i probably have over fifty pairs. tho i can't get any at the mo cause i have no money due to being unemployed, an i only have a part time job which just covers the bills, leaves no room for boot buying. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

hallo, collecters stay for immer collectors, man or women, don't matter. Boots or only shoes or both. Normal famely person or wive of a precident can be collecting there favorit shoewear. Money, space and unterstanding counts more and the searche to new items is the most uptimum for the collector to settisfide the mind for more as the new items arrived at home. but for others want to see heels outside, being weared or walked in over the streets. So please go for it and show the world what you like to have or wear and be happy with your feeling for heels and good luck. A3

I only have 6 pairs of high heeled boots and I'm addicted. I plan on buying many more, well maybe 6 more pair. Then I plan only to buy when a pair wears out beyond repair.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I've hit over 100 pairs at times in the past. I just sold about a dozen pairs on eBay. That doesn't mean I'm getting out of the shoe business, it just means I'm making room for more shoes! My PayPal account looks good, and I'm spending a lot of time clicking buy. On a guy heeling note, just about all my sales go to men. Sure there might be a couple women using boyfriend's/husband's accounts, but we know better. As a matter of fact, I got a payment today that said, "These will make a great gift. Please use plain wrapping." ("Happy birthday dear, I got you this nice pair of used Payless boots on eBay!")

You never how close are these buyers are to, last one I dealt with was from Maine one state over form me.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I probably have one of the largest collections in the world.

Almost three hundred pairs at the last count and I've added many pairs since then!

Do you think I might qualify?

WOW Doc, 300 pairs... ;)

I'm a bloody amature by comparision...

jim :lol:

I have more high heel boots and shoes in my collection than I could ever wear on a daily rotation. And yet, I continue to search the catalogs, discount stores and web sites for new and unusual styles to add to my collection.

..... yep, you're a lost soul

.... you breathed the air

..... there's no cure

.... you are destined to buy hh boots forever

WAHEY

Xa

Due to money restrictions I have a phew pairs. Once I had 5 pairs of heeled shoes (what other people call feminine) and 3 pairs of boring shoes (aka male shoes) for day to day activities. When I got married I threw them away thinking they wouldn't be accepted from my wife. After tolding her and receiving the good encourajement, my new collection has started. One thing is that I take more care with my shoes today then before. I have my beloved 5 inch knee high pointed toes black boots and my pair of 3.5 inch sandals. Oh yes, I forgot my 3 pairs of flat shoes also. I take good car of them, of course. But remember... my collection is just getting started again. 2 pairs of heels in 6 months are ok for my budget. And they are well chosen, best quality and custom made to my feet. Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I'm sorry I go offtopic, but do the shoes by ebay have good quality ?

Since when was Ebay a manufacturer ?

On Ebay there's a wide range of sellers so it's a bit difficult to assess the

quality in advance.

If an offer's description is a certain brand, look around the net to find reports

whether their quality is good (which can only be an average anyway)...

Those are damn nice looking boots, bluetango! The snakeskin is particularly appealing! As for me, I've been drawn to these beauties:

Posted Image

It's a spectator style pump from the Beverly Heels website. I can envision these shoes worn with black pants and perhaps a white top for contrast. I might just invest in a pair!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Addicted? We all are.

Tonight, I discovered these at Victoria's Secret. I've got to have them in the snakeskin!!!!

What do you think?

Posted Image

I'm panting!

Absolutely love that snakeskin pair!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Since when was Ebay a manufacturer ?

On Ebay there's a wide range of sellers so it's a bit difficult to assess the

quality in advance.

If an offer's description is a certain brand, look around the net to find reports

whether their quality is good (which can only be an average anyway)...

my excuses, i meant ' on ebay '

about those snake-looking shoes, it looks magnificant.

my excuses, i meant ' on ebay '

No different than going to a mall or other stores. There isn't a single vendor on Ebay so I am sure you have the whole gambit of quality there. I've gotten shoes from people there and gotten pretty good quality to average. The important thing is to look at the persons ratings and read the comments by other buyers.

Good luck.

Scotty

JeffB:-) That black and white pair of spectator heels are great looking. You should invest in a pair for yourself. I think that they would look good on you. Do you think that a black top with white pants would look good as an outfit? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!