High Heel Addiction

mskim61

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't have the alarm install one, hurry up! What a wonderful collection! I liked the mules a LOT, never saw so incredible mules like yours. Is it easy to walk in them?

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

do you have an alarm on your house...?

:drinking: :rofl:

As a matter of fact, I do! When you live in the 'hood and own a hi-def TV, you don't take any chances!

:rofl:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB -

What an impressive collection and the layout looks got too. Some folks refer to shoes in your size as boats. You could have titled the pics “Photos of the Marina”:lol:

Even better, I was in the Navy and I've been known to call my shoes battleships, so another title could've been, "Pictures of the Fleet"!

All -

A point we may have missed is that JeffB wears a 13W in a pump and a 14 in boots. He has managed to find that many great looking shoes in those sizes! That’s a real feat (with an intentional play on words).

Well, more than half of those shoes are 14's. I never fail to blow people's minds when I tell them that. Finding stylish shoes in that size isn't an easy task, but as that old saying goes, "getting there is half the fun"!

;)

As a matter of fact, I do! When you live in the 'hood and own a hi-def TV, you don't take any chances!

hahahahaha makes sense!

not to mention a great collection of heels to safeguard!

it certainly blew my ex's mind when I told her that I knew HOW to shop for heels in my size - what kind of fit to go for, wearing knee-highs, finding resources, the whole hebang!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

it certainly blew my ex's mind when I told her that I knew HOW to shop for heels in my size - what kind of fit to go for, wearing knee-highs, finding resources, the whole hebang!

Well, as the old saying goes, knowledge is power! If you ex was able to explain in great detail the intracacies of the West Coast Offense or the pros and cons of the 3-4 defense, that probably would've blown your mind!

Well, as the old saying goes, knowledge is power! If you ex was able to explain in great detail the intracacies of the West Coast Offense or the pros and cons of the 3-4 defense, that probably would've blown your mind!

haha, this is funny on SO many levels

because when I was talking with her about it

I was like, "I can talk shoes and fashion with the girls, and the shotgun formation with the guys"

and actually she used to play basketball, so we can talk about ball rotation in breaking down the 2-3 zone, then go on about gripes with finding shoes in our size, then reminisce about new orleans all at once. truly a good friend, i must say...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

JeffB:-) The pics of your collection makes all the difference in the world. I think that you have done well to find the styles, colors, and variety in your shoes in your size. Congrats! Enjoy to the fullest. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

haha, this is funny on SO many levels

because when I was talking with her about it

I was like, "I can talk shoes and fashion with the girls, and the shotgun formation with the guys"

and actually she used to play basketball, so we can talk about ball rotation in breaking down the 2-3 zone, then go on about gripes with finding shoes in our size, then reminisce about new orleans all at once. truly a good friend, i must say...

That's pretty neat, Danielle! It's always good to have a wide range of interests, and to be able to share those same interests with a special person is even better!

:wink:

effB:-)

The pics of your collection makes all the difference in the world. I think that you have done well to find the styles, colors, and variety in your shoes in your size. Congrats! Enjoy to the fullest.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks for the kind words, Dawn. I've done my best to collect shoes in a fairly wide range of colors which I've successfully paired with an equally wide range of outfits. The really cool part is that I can successfully go an entire month at work without wearing the same pair of shoes twice. Now is that awesome or what?

:D

• 2 weeks later...

At 100+ pairs I certainly fall under the "addicted" label, and I still keep looking for new shoes!!! Why should the ladies have all the fun??? :D

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!