The last pair you wore

jamie1608

Well I’m wearing a pair of ankle boots at the moment with 3.5” block heels. So if I’m struck by lightning or some such today, those will be the ones. 

• Like 2

I could easly fill this thread with 365 posts a year.

I was at a conference yesterday with over 300 people. Second conference with this group, but I am known by almost all by my foot wear (and nails).  Several women told me they wore heels this time because of me last time. It nice to have that sort of influence. I had planned on wearing my knee high JS suede stillettos, but I had trouble walking in my Jessica Simpson 4 inch block knee high on Friday because the carpet padding was thick (plush hotel). So, I wore my 3.5 inch Impo Owney knee high (really only high calf boots). I had several conversations with both women and men about my choice of footwear.

• Like 2

It depends upon your definition of "wear." You mean, like, out? In that case, it would be my Steve Madden Daisie pumps, catalogued elsewhere in this forum. What I am using as house shoes this week are my Style & Co. wedge thongs, which might not be recorded anywhere on this forum. After all they are not really "high" heels.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2024 at 7:36 AM, mickeyunc said:

Those are beautiful.   Only 1 problem i do not see them in larger size?

They look interesting.  Too bad we couldn’t have a better look at them.

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.