Cali

Cali World

That's right. A tornado comes along and those homes get mobile really fast! :shocked: HinH

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cali said:

We rarely get muggy, maybe 5 days a year max.  I've been in 90+ humidity where you need to take a shower to dry off, you can keep it..

Jeez, Cali. You keep reminding me about my ex-wife. The first time I ever visited Orange County, it was one of those 5 days, and I can still remember the bitching to this day. It seemed like kind of a nice sunny day to me! I just didn't know any better. My ex-wife used to say that in historic southern California, they didn't have to worry about spending so much time and energy trying to keep warm or cool in order to keep from dying, which freed up a lot of intellectual capital. Which Californians used to develop valuable and innovative things.  .  . like the perfect fake fingernail. :giggle:

Never said my ex-wife didn't have a great and wacky sense of humor. I'm just glad I don't have to live with her anymore.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cali said:

Our state ride is the Earthquake, but we get everything, even a tornado - of course they only hit mobile homes here.

In my part of the sticks, we have a joke - - What does a West Virginia Divorce and a Tornado have in common - - Someone is gonna lose a trailer !!

• Haha 2