Anyone Post On Shoe Store Reviews?

Curt

I found something interesting! On the Fluevog shoe website, they make a high heel mens shoe called the prince george. Anyway, a lot of women have bought them for themselves and posted comments saying they are girls and have purchased the mens heels and wear them. Any of you guys post comments saying that you are a guy wearing girls shoes? I havnt because I think in fashion, there should be no gender. I wear what I want to. But if we tell what gender we are, maybe the designer will bring out more heels for men. I would love designers to make knee high boots for men, but I have no problem wearing womens boots, and my friends don't care either, but they would never wear them. Maybe I'm quite transgendered or just like womens boots. After all, they make beautiful shoes for women. No reason why us guys can't wear beautiful shoes too!

The more it is known that men are buying high heels to wear, the better chance heels will be made in the sizing men are known to wear. I hope that when the shoe industry does start making the same womanly styled heels specifically for men that they won't loose the quality that women and men have enjoyed.

Hey All, Whilst I support the idea of full access to fashion choices irrespective of gender I do agree with Steve63130 and HiStiletto in that mentioning that one is male, and equally enjoying the product, people reading these reviews will see a larger picture. From customer service staffs at the store, management to whom they pass the information, and perhaps the designers from whom they'll purhase the next season's shoes will all give an indication there is another market out there. Then, of course, there are the customers themselves posting their reviews and reading those of others. Writing a review, as a male heel consumer, has the effect of leveraged attention since only a fraction of all the customers will actually write anything at all but these few comments may indeed echo the sentiments of thousands of people.

I have posted many reviews on my heel and hosiery purchases. I always state that I am a male that likes to wear heels and that my wife is OK with it too. I also thank the manufacturer for making shoes that appeal to men too. Today, I posted a review on Amazon.com about my new Nine West "Scrapegoat" knee heeled boots and two reviews on Hue leggings that I recently purchased. All three reviews were posted. In each review I stated that I was a male that wore heels and or leggings. I also posted a review of the same boots on the Nine West site. I even added a picture of me wearing the boots to the review. As of yet Nine West has not posted my review, but I am hopeful they will. happy Heeling, bluejay

Any of you guys post comments saying that you are a guy wearing girls shoes?

I often post reviews on many things I purchase. Shoes are one of them. I dont bother mentioning my gender as its irrelevant. The companies care about profit and their sales numbers, not what gender we supposedly are.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I've written a number of reviews of shoes, and in only one have I left a clue as to my gender, and the one time I chose to reveal my true identity was a very negative review. All the other reviews I can see don't list gender, though. I assume all of them were written by females.

I sometimes post my name as female, Clarissa when I'm in female mode, because that's what I would like to be. But, if guys post as themselves, retailers might bring out larger sizes! I take a womens size 10. No problem finding shoes. No wonder my bank account is a little on the small size.

I have posted many reviews on my heel and hosiery purchases. I always state that I am a male that likes to wear heels and that my wife is OK with it too. I also thank the manufacturer for making shoes that appeal to men too.

Today, I posted a review on Amazon.com about my new Nine West "Scrapegoat" knee heeled boots and two reviews on Hue leggings that I recently purchased. All three reviews were posted. In each review I stated that I was a male that wore heels and or leggings.

I also posted a review of the same boots on the Nine West site. I even added a picture of me wearing the boots to the review. As of yet Nine West has not posted my review, but I am hopeful they will.

happy Heeling,

bluejay

Nine West posted my review on the Scapegoat boot today, exactly as I wrote it. Even the picture of me in the boots was posted. Please go on the Nine West site and look for Scapegoat boots, that's where you will see it.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I write shoe reviews all the time, and all have been posted. I use my real name in the review, and sometimes state that I am a guy.

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

bluejay/Steve63130, Hi there! Actually bluejay had written "Scrapegoat", and I thought, "OMG, what the hell is this thing made from?" and then I saw Steve63130's post on the "Escapegoat" which is still a strange name for a product. I went to the link provided and saw the boot. Very nice and sturdy and would work well in all types of venues. Saw your review posted 24th January and added a "helpful" to it. You made your impact on that style. HappyinHeels

Bluejay,

Please permit me to make a slight correction. The model is Escapegoat, not Scapegoat. That will make it easier for people to find it. This is the link:

http://www.ninewest....ow?q=escapegoat

Steve

Thanks Steve for making that name correction. I don't know how that mistake of spelling was made,but it happens.

BTY, Amazon.com also posted my review of the same boot, on their site, where I bought the boots from. And there is also a review from me on Hue, Original Jean Style Leggings (Leggings) on Amazon.com

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

bluejay/Steve63130, Hi there! Actually bluejay had written "Scrapegoat", and I thought, "OMG, what the hell is this thing made from?" and then I saw Steve63130's post on the "Escapegoat" which is still a strange name for a product. I went to the link provided and saw the boot. Very nice and sturdy and would work well in all types of venues. Saw your review posted 24th January and added a "helpful" to it. You made your impact on that style.

HappyinHeels

Thanks for posting the helpful, Happyin Heels, to my review of the Escapegoat boots on the Nine West site. I got an e-mail from Nine West , stating that someone posted a " helpful" to my review on the boots.

I hope that everyone liked my picture, I added to my review. That may be a first for a male heeler to add the picture to the review of heeled footwear.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Bluejay, Well, I tried that once with the Naturalizer Daquiri heeled sandals that we both have. I sent in a review with a good tastefully done photo of the shoes on me, in bootcut jeans, and although they published the review, the photo never made it. I went through a bit of trouble to get that pic, so I was kinda bummed, but oh, well. I've not tried doing it again. Steve