i feel sad :( i need some advice

ljhh

i had a girlfriend that knew about my love for high heels and she said she was ok with that :) she even gave me a pair of her boots, luckily we were the same foot size :) about 2 months ago we broke up :silly: and ii cant forget about those moments when i wore high heels in front of her :) now i dont wear high heels anymore because they remind me of her :P i still look at women wearing heels in the street but i get sad :D any advice on how to go on :D it will be greatly apreciated thnx

Very sorry to hear about that my friend, time will heal as has already been said but things will feel bad right now, a positive outlook will help, you never know what will be round that next corner, I know you probably wont feel like that at the moment, but try, and also take every new opportunity that shows its self to you, you never know there might be some thing special waiting with your name on it, and get the heels back on again.

..........real men....

Explains a bit about you Amanda, you gracefully up there in age aren't yeah?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

..........real men....

Hmmm, they were obviously transfixed by your presence! :)

What lyrics, too!

Now I see your role models I have a greater insight into what makes you tick, or flea, or bedbug.

OK, don't take me seriously, but for ljhh, I know it's a serious matter at present. Most of us have been through it, and you feel almost suicidal at the time. I say almost, because if we were really suicidal we wouldn't be here now...

If there was real chemistry between you, you may well get back together, but whatever happens, remember that grieving is normal in anyone with feelings, so you must be a really nice person. That will show when you get into another relationship, and who knows, she might not only give you her footwear but take you shoe shopping!

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

You are young. You will, hopefully not but probably, experience something like this again later on down the road. As others have told you, just pick yourself up and get on with living and enjoy every moment of doing things you really enjoy doing.

It's always a sad event whenever any relationship comes to an end. Especially ending in a way that you wouldn't want it to. However, there is life after breakup and I would suggest that get ready and go out to your favorite pub, wearing your most stylish outfit and favorite high heels and strike up new friendships based on who you really. I'm sure it won't be long before some well deserving young lady, that likes you looking just as you are, will make herself known and, who knows,,,,,off and running again. Take heart.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Quit feeling sad and get yourself toghether. Its NOT ok to cry over her. Just shut up and get back in your heels and get over her. Crying or feeling sad isnt going to get her back so just hurry up get over her. Its not like you can run away from heels for the rest of your life.

thanks for the support to all of you :) I read all of your comments and saw your avatar pics and now I want to go and wear my high heels again, they are part of me not of her :) hahaha I remember that she said that I looked and walked in high heels better thann her haha thanks to all of you :silly: I will get better soon and who knows maybe I will get a better gf with better taste for high heels :)

Well done. Move onwards and upwards - in more ways than one! Do they celebrate Halloween in Mexico? I know most Americans hoot and haunt and party that evening, but maybe it's not the same with you. If it is, make the most of it and go out in your highest heels. You never know who you might meet who loves the look. Oh, I don't mean that you should necessarily wait till then!! Just that's it's a prime opportunity.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

haha Me and my heels are now back :smile: thanks to everyone! I finally uploaded a pic of me w/hh :smile: well for my profile only because 4 some strange reason I can´t upload pictures to an album :/