why are their more guys posting in here about wearing heels than women?

burrbaby36

Ummmm, geeee...maybe because women generally don't need to participate in an on-line forum in order to feel accepted for wearing heels. It's like you probably don't feel any need to seek-out an on-line community where you can get acceptance for wearing lumber jack shirts and sneakers. Also, I sincerely doubt that the women who post here are concerned about keeping you entertained.

I just don't understand why their are more guys posting in here about wearing heels than women. Women where are you at? I'd much rather here yall talk about your heels than the guys.

Do you make a habit of joining websites where you dont have a clue whats going on? :wave:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

There are several reasons: 1. Some of the styles the guys here call "high heels" are not what many women would call high heels. For example, a lot of guys "streetheel" in 2.5". Technically these are not high heels. 2. Very few women actually wear heels out of habit and have no interest in participating in a discussion forum about heels. 3. Many women who do wear heels out of habit just take heel wearing for granted and also have very little interest in discussing their heel wearing. 4. Many posts on here take the form of "Wow! wore heels for the first time!". To many women that would be like a a guy listening to someone say "Wow! I wore jeans for the first time!". 5. In spite of our efforts, this site is still percieved as a fetish site and so therefore full of perverts. This perception is not helped by some guy questioning where the females "are at". 6. Many women have left because they've been hit on by some of the guys here. Need I go on?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I agree with others, high heels are just common clothing to girls so they don't feel the need to discuss venturing out in them. If my wife told you about her public heeling she would have to be on here every day writing a short story. Also high heels are special to most of the people on this forum, to most girls they are just shoes, they want them to look nice but it's no more than that. My wife has no issue with me wearing heels but she is quite shy even with regards to posting on a forum. I am hoping she will start posting on here but it won't help if she is confronted by stupid questions and attitudes.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

If you like to watch women wearing high heels, burrbaby36, you'll like them a lot better when you are wearing them :( So, try a pair and see for yourself. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

5. In spite of our efforts, this site is still percieved as a fetish site and so therefore full of perverts. This perception is not helped by some guy questioning where the females "are at".

Need I go on?

Yep - I'd say that about sums it up. Almost gurantee that #5 will be followed by by #6 ....

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

well my high heel booted friends, I'll just bet you that 5 'ill get ya 10 that this jerk is a troll, mark my words on that!!!:( (& for all WE know, he might even be a closet heel wearer @ THAT!!!):wave:

I feel more comfortable about discussing wearing heels here on this site as everything is open and there is no one to criticize you for doing so. as I can see there is a lot of blokes that discuss there heel experiences etc, and it's not a topic you really talk about with your mates.

• 4 months later...

I love the sight of a nice lokking woman in high heels. Bubba136 is right, you will even like how high heels look on yourself. And it's also true that men cannot really talk about their true love for wearing high heels like women can.

And it's also true that men cannot really talk about their true love for wearing high heels like women can.

I respect this opinion but not necessarily agree with it. To answer the question of this thread, the reason so many many post here is because of the enjoyment, opinions, and stories shared about their own experiences and collection of high heels. I've said it so many times that I am glad I found this website and I now am realizing the fact that so many men world-wide enjoy wearing high heels. But please don't get me wrong, I wish more of the female members of this community would post here in the "For everybody" section.

burrbaby36, Like Tech said, do you join websites only to find out you don't know what's going on?? It's footwear not a three-headed monster. The real three-headed monster is the beast of ignorance. We are all happy in our heels whether we are women OR men. Now go back to your trailer, so to speak. HappyinHeels

I think the original questions answer is obvious. Theres more guys that are active/posting on *this* site presently/at the moment. Some sites have more women then men. Others are the opposite. Even if its balanced, whos to say whom will post? You cant just look at a members list and say ' well.. theres more ' G ' then ' H ' so ' G ' should post more message. If the group in ' H ' has more sociably people or those whom are more prone to speak out or post messages, they might be a minority or members, but make up the majority of the message posts. A more obvious answer.. ' just because '. It happens to just ' be that way ' and theres nothing wrong at all. :smile:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I respect this opinion but not necessarily agree with it. To answer the question of this thread, the reason so many many post here is because of the enjoyment, opinions, and stories shared about their own experiences and collection of high heels. I've said it so many times that I am glad I found this website and I now am realizing the fact that so many men world-wide enjoy wearing high heels. But please don't get me wrong, I wish more of the female members of this community would post here in the "For everybody" section.

I pretty much completely agree with you here. For a while I thought I was the only man in the whole world that enjoyed wearing high heels, although I do not wear them out in public as of yet.

Good Question. Even though I am a heel freak from way back and still get a very accomplished and comfortable feeling when I slip into a heel of aboiut four-inches, we women take heels as a matter of routine. Wearing heels is something attractive, even erotic for the guys so they are more apt to write about it here.

The thing is, high heels is part of our lifestyle. It's second nature to us to shoe shop, clothes, makeup, etc. We tend to talk more about how the shoes match our outfits, and how it will look on us for certain occassions. Often times, at least for me anyways, sex appeal come to mind because I enjoy looking good in a hot pair of heels. It's something I tend to talk about a lot more with my girlfriends than any other people, especially coming online simply because they're right there with me and I confide in them. But, there is a diversify flare when you come on here. I would chat it up here, if my friends and I come to a stalemate on a decision, but that is rare, lol.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

Women can talk about heels and wearing them every day, at lunch, at home or in any ohter situation, and nobody thinks thats peculiar. The only person i can talk about my heels is my girlfriend, and she is not exactly enthusiastic about the theme, so i have to come online and talk to other men about it (i´m extremely thankfull for it by the way), so it´s only natural that this forum has more men than women, for some of us it´s the only way to discuss our love for heels.

The thing is, high heels is part of our lifestyle. It's second nature to us to shoe shop, clothes, makeup, etc. We tend to talk more about how the shoes match our outfits, and how it will look on us for certain occassions. Often times, at least for me anyways, sex appeal come to mind because I enjoy looking good in a hot pair of heels. It's something I tend to talk about a lot more with my girlfriends than any other people, especially coming online simply because they're right there with me and I confide in them. But, there is a diversify flare when you come on here. I would chat it up here, if my friends and I come to a stalemate on a decision, but that is rare, lol.

This.....and one more thing. I come here to discuss heels as I feel I may have some useful thoughts to offer the more 'occasional' heel wearers here.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"