I wear heels! My first post

fan4hh

Hi all,

I'm new here. I've browsed and read posts for a long time, and tried to deny that I'm a heel wearer. I'm a normal straight married guy, I don't cross dress, but I love looking at women in heels, and I get a kick out of wearing them.

I have a couple of pairs of my own which I keep well hidden from my wife. I only get to wear them occasionally when she's away from home.

I've been really brave and posted a video onto youtube, check it out and let me know your (positive) comments. I know the dancing isn't very good. Sorry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEghdWzp4EA

fan4hh.

welcome to hhplace, fan4hh :pulsingheart: Thanks for the link to your video. Nice looking shoes. Since you say that you hide your shoes well from your wife I would guess that she isn't aware of you wearing heels and that she wouldn't approve if she found out? That is a very tough situation to be in. She will discover them one day and you're going to have a difficult time explaining them to her. Good luck and wish you well when it occurs. :happy::blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi all,

I'm new here. I've browsed and read posts for a long time, and tried to deny that I'm a heel wearer. I'm a normal straight married guy, I don't cross dress, but I love looking at women in heels, and I get a kick out of wearing them.

I have a couple of pairs of my own which I keep well hidden from my wife. I only get to wear them occasionally when she's away from home.

I've been really brave and posted a video onto youtube, check it out and let me know your (positive) comments. I know the dancing isn't very good. Sorry!

fan4hh.

Shame you didnt actually put some clothes on and make a decent outfit of it all rather than just the shoes. Its really gets soo boring, and "oddball" with the amount of guys on yourtube parading around in almost nothing or purchase's from the womens section.

They look like they would be awesome with some dark blue straight leg jeans, the smart type though, not the stone washed ones.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

fan4hh -

:blinkbigeyes:

Those are really nice looking shoes even if they aren't black. The mirror is a nice touch for the video. I think the look you presented is fine but if, as you say,"I don't cross dress", They would look great with "some dark blue straight leg jeans" as Tech suggests.

Again, welcome to the forum.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

They are very nice shoes, but I would put them together with an outfit you would wear out and about, so we can see more of the overall picture. Just seeing shoes out of context doesn't quite have the same effect, even if they are cool.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Great heels it's hard being a secret heel wearer I also struggle with it I wish I could just slip on my 6 in patent black heels with a pair of skintight jeans a walk down the street I'm looking forward too the day when I venture out too a club can't wait

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

FAN4HH-- I had to reply when I saw the part about "well-hidden from my wife". I'm nearing my 25th anniversary (taking my wife to BRAZIL to celebrate) this year and women invariably find the things you think you had hidden as they clean different parts of the house. I don't hide any shoes, or lingerie, or dresses or anything from her. As Bubba136 says, your wife will find your shoes and you should prepare for when this occurs. Better yet figure out a way to bring it up and see how unconditional the bond really is. This seems scary now but the consequences of dealing with the surprise later may be many times worse. It may even be possible for her to come to accept it if you show confidence in telling her. One thing is absolutely certain though: you are not going through a phase, it will NOT go away, you have loved women's shoes (as we all have) for all or most of your life which includes that part BEFORE you got married. You need to reconcile that fact with your current situation. I wish you strength and confidence, you'll need both. HappyinHeels

You look good in the heels with the fishnet hose. I was wearing a pair of black patent heels with fishnet hose the other day. I liked the look very much. Even my wife commented that she liked the look on me. I hope some day to wear that combo out in public with maybe a pair of crop jeans or slacks.

Hi all,

fan4hh.

Lovely shoes and you have very sexy legs in those fishnet holdups. I think you would look simply gorgeous in a slim fitting black pencil skirt, just about knee length. Why not give it a try?

Have fun :blinkbigeyes:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

• 3 months later...

Thanks all for the comments and feedback, I'll have to try the blue jeans suggestion some time. It can be hard to hide the heels some times, but I don't actually wear them all that often. I go through phases of 'must wear heels' and other times I'm less interested and am just happy to see heels worn on the street or by my wife :) I've bought a total of 6 different pairs of shoes now, but have kept only 2 due to limited hiding space! The first was from Nine West, a classic pair of black courts (pumps) in matt leather with a white sole, about 4.5" heel. Beautiful and classic though one size too big. The second were strappy sandals in brown and gold with a platform, with >5" heel. I still have these. Third some black matt platform courts (pumps) with a strap, also >5". I have these, I love the really high heel. Fourth were some black patent pumps from new look with a double strap and a round toe in 2008. They were nice, but not high enough, only about 4". Fifth were the blue platforms you see in this video from New Look, they were in the sale, only 10 UK pounds if I remember correctly. After shooting the video I left them outside a charity shop. Sixth were another pair from new look, this time classic black patent pumps, no platform with a sexy 4 3/4" heel, almost perfect. The only thing missing was the white sole (they were black). As you can see, I'm a big fan of New Look, they have some very fashionable, sexy and affordable shoes! fan4hh.

FAN4HH--

I had to reply when I saw the part about "well-hidden from my wife". I'm nearing my 25th anniversary (taking my wife to BRAZIL to celebrate) this year and women invariably find the things you think you had hidden as they clean different parts of the house. I don't hide any shoes, or lingerie, or dresses or anything from her. As Bubba136 says, your wife will find your shoes and you should prepare for when this occurs. Better yet figure out a way to bring it up and see how unconditional the bond really is. This seems scary now but the consequences of dealing with the surprise later may be many times worse. It may even be possible for her to come to accept it if you show confidence in telling her. One thing is absolutely certain though: you are not going through a phase, it will NOT go away, you have loved women's shoes (as we all have) for all or most of your life which includes that part BEFORE you got married. You need to reconcile that fact with your current situation. I wish you strength and confidence, you'll need both.

HappyinHeels

First, welcome to High Heel Place. Second, heed the words of Happyinheels and me. I have said this so many time throughout the site: honesty is the best policy. I was not honest with my spouse and it cost me. I'm not saying walk up to her wearing high heels, but you might show her a pair, tell her they're yours, and tell her you wanted to be honest and open with her, and take it from there. Welcome and good luck to you. By the way, gorgeous high heels!

Lovely clip fan4hh and the heels are very very nice. I wish I had a pair like that. I agree with Roniheels & HappyinHeels that hiding things in a relationship is not the best idea. But then again we don't live in your shoes (pardon the pun). I too was like you early on in my marriage, keeping my heel wearing desires hidden from my wife. It was a little harder for me as I also liked to crossdress in feminine clothes that complimented my boots and heels so there was so much more to hide.(thank god for mini self storage units) Eventually after about five years I came clean with mixed results. In the end we compromised. She agreed to tolerate my fetish for wearing boots and gloves and in return I was to give up the crossdressing attire. I agreed because my family is important to me and on the plus side I still get to keep my boots and gloves. I am having to repress my desire to crossdress and it will always be a part of me, but my boots and gloves are an outlet that does ease the situation somewhat.

Hi, Well, in my opinion it is absolutely necessary to tell the truth to your wife as soon as possible. I told mine about it on one of our first dates. She wasn't very happy about it but I wanted to give a shot so one day when she came out of bathroom, I was wearing my 7.5 inch platforms and told her that she has to get used to that:) The other day when we had a nice party and had that one drink too much, wore some heels and had a very nice evening after that:) I think that for the first time it is also a good options to buy the same heels in two sizes: one for your wife and one for you. And then you can always say "let's make some fun together". If your wife loves you, eventually she will support you with that.

I was wearing my 7.5 inch platforms and told her that she has to get used to that:)

I wonder how you would have reacted if your wife had come home with a man that she wanted to sleep with and told you that sleeping with other men was something that she really liked to do and that you had to get used to that.?

Quite frankly, after putting it to her in that manner I'm surprised if she is still "with you." Men and women, if they really care about their life mates, don't treat each other like that.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings fan4hh and welcome to this forum :-)

Very nice heels you got there !

I agree with others about the fact you should tell the truth to your wife.

It won't be easy but it's much better compared if she finds out by herself !

They look like they would be awesome with some dark blue straight leg jeans, the smart type though, not the stone washed ones.

I'm with Tech on this one.....and Welcome to the site..:wave:

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.