ASIDE from high heels what other "female" stuff do

r1g0r

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tried on my wifes leather skirt , makeup, pantyhose , blouses . Dressed up like a witch for halloween one year.

geo

Well did you have a good time, and how did it workout? I have also did the halloween bit and had a great time. I even got first place in a contest. Not that I looked that great, but ok for an old fat guy, from the neck down. Have a good day. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Well its very high heels for me 4.5 inch or more prefered plus to complement the look... stockings /sensible skirt not too short /corsetry which together make the legs and heels look great Hopefully it should be a case of that looks nice

• 2 weeks later...

I hate tucking in shirts like turtle necks or mock turtlenecks so I buy women's extra large in these styles. They are shorter in the torso which works great for me because being 5'6" (barefoot) they come down just past my waist and don't look ridiculous untucked. Men's styles that fit me in the shoulder hang down below my butt.. Apart from that, they're no different than men's except that the material is a little softer. I don't own a pair of men's jeans as there are too few cut choices and I like to wear them long over my high heeled boots so as to not draw anymore attention than I'd draw wearing sneakers. My regular choice is bootcut or flared ladies jeans that are snug around the butt and thighs, but with people worrying about dress codes these days at the office (gagging..), I recently bought some ladies 'trouser' jeans. This was a first for me. They fit just like a pair of trousers. I got them in black and they're very dressy looking! I wore them to work today with my 3" heeled size 11 women's Harley Davidson boots and with them I wore a navy blue women's turtleneck shirt. It was kind of amusing as I was techically in 'drag' and yet didn't stand out when compared to any other guy in the office. That's about it for me on a typical work day. On the weekend I prefer guys casual shirts like Nike sport shirts for casual wear and always wear those women's jeans that I've retired from work-wear due to fading. I still wear high heeled boots when it's practical and regular old boring guy footwear when it's not. It really depends on what I'm doing. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Most of my jeans are from the ladies section, though i don't think this really counts as jeans are more unisex. I do have several pairs of ladies leather trousers. A couple of blouses and ladies dress trousers in my wardrobe. Tights, fishnets, leggings and some fem undies. I lots of elbow length gloves. ...and how could I forget couple of corsets! Pretty much wear most of it on a regular basis out in public with my not so high heeled boots. Actually now I think about it at least half my wardrobe is "female"!

As I don't really understand why society puts restrictions on clothing choice due to gender, I tend to want to wear whatever I like and think looks good on me. I do own quite a few pairs of women's jeans and trousers, and find that like other posters have commented women's jeans just seem to fit so much better. I've experimented with skirts often and have generally liked the look they give. My wife prefers kilts on me over skirts, and I like kilts as well, but they are generally quite expensive and rather hot for the weather here in Florida. Recently I've gotten interested in corsets, partially because I've started to have some lower back pains and they seem to help immensely with that, and also because I like the way they give me some shape in the waist. After years of interest I've started to truly experiment with dresses, trying to see if I can pull them off while still looking masculine. There is just something about dresses that has always fascinated me, so I'm hoping I can find a way to implement them into my wardrobe. Unfortunately I feel that my wife prefers me to have a stronger masculine image and isn't really too comfortable with my freestyle sense of fashion, but I'm hoping she will come around. Thus far she has been supportive of me in all of my endeavors. So I guess I'm open to wearing anything that can be functional for a man's body.

• 2 months later...

Well, anyone's who's read my "Jaunts" thread knows I've been wearing skirts in public a great deal over the last couple of years now and I've enjoyed the experience thoroughly. I've also worn women's jeans and tops along with hosiery and underwear at times, in fact, I've set a goal to wear nothing BUT women's clothes on my adventures from here on out. And, I'm dying to wear a dress, just to see what it's like. I think that might be fun.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, anyone's who's read my "Jaunts" thread knows I've been wearing skirts in public a great deal over the last couple of years now and I've enjoyed the experience thoroughly. I've also worn women's jeans and tops along with hosiery and underwear at times, in fact, I've set a goal to wear nothing BUT women's clothes on my adventures from here on out. And, I'm dying to wear a dress, just to see what it's like. I think that might be fun.

You look great mate... Those skirts you wear are fantastic... A dress is the next logical step... How about a denim one? :)

I'm trying 'invisible' denim at the minute, no one seems to notice so much when I wear a denim skirt, whereas when I wear a kilt, (indoors with friends and flatmates) I get asked if I'm Scottish :)

Then onto skirts. I've always wondered what a pencil skirt and a hobble skirt would feel like :)

Fantastic... Though I make sure the slit isn't too big... I don't want to look cheap :) dark colours are great for me...

I occasionaly wear skirts and hose- I tend to mix male/female clothing together- heels, hose and skirt with a mens smart shirt-

women do it all the time, so why shouldnt I?

Dan

My kinda style... I'd love to see the galleries to get more of an idea... But I'm new at the moment :)

• 1 month later...

JeffB, You've definitely mastered the skirt, and if you're wondering about dresses, then my suggestion is to start at a Dressbarn nearest you in the Philadelphia area. They are very helpful and can guide you as to your best fit, fabrics, etc. Just give them an idea of what colors you like or, better yet, take a pair of your favorite heels or boots and get an outfit to match the footwear. Beyond that, once you know what size will best fit then you'll feel fine buying dresses at such place as Kohl's, Macy's, or even Target. My ideal dress fit is a 16 but can do a 14 or an 18 depending on the style and material. I prefer dresses above the with half to three-quarters sleeves. 95% of the time I buy the shoes/boots that I really like and then match the outfit to those. I suspect I'm hardly alone in this regard. Let us know what you end up doing. HappyinHeels:wavey:

• 2 weeks later...

Trouser socks and panties are becoming the norm for me. Some times nylons or tights under my pants. I also have a dress, jean leggings, and two long skirts but I only wear those when the kids are not around. At night, after they go to bed, I will put on my corset. I like the feeling of it squeezing me and how it makes me sit up when at the computer for many hours working.

• 6 months later...

well i have lots of pantyhose only the control top from just my size because im a BBM one beige cami with under wire support and plenty of my wifes highheel boots that she dont no about i have to wait till she goes out,but i like wearing her boots because there all ready broken in.Some timem what ill do is say that i bought the for her and get my size,I wear a size 11 us she wear a size 9 us but her feet are wide so most of the time she' get a 10 stretch boot which fits me, just have to make sure i dont strecth them then she would no that ive been wearing her boots.Oh i also wear a lot of thongs,and gstrings...

Dresses, skirts, blouses, pantyhose and stockings, wig's, makeup you name it I may have it, I don't feel that gender based clothing is right, I feel it should be removed so we should be able to wear what ever we wish with out fear. Equality in fashions. post-5557-133522947508_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 1 month later...

I'm still discovering exactly how much feminine stuff I will do. Money is an obstacle at the moment as i have more pressing things to spend it on. At the moment I do have feminine long hair and i curl my eyelashes/wear mascara. I have been wanting to get some women's jeans to better showcase my legs and behind though lol. And I've been wanting to get earrings. And I still need to find a pair of heels that i could wear for looong periods of time and distances so i can wear them on campus. I seriously don't have any heels lower than 5 1/2 inch stilettos.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛABΕ

So far so good. We can see that your based in Memphis which I might guess is half way Baptist conservitive. Now 5.5 inch stilettos is a bit extreme. Some nice safe three inch heels might be good for every day casual. As for the ear rings try #12 .750 diam CBR. That would be somewhat conservitive for a guy. If that is not enough get a small #12 barbell stud for a second piercing. As for the price hows about thrift stores. Then what other fem stuff well I been doing my nails with a bildup of JB weld then black over that. My nail tips hang out about 400 mil (10mm) past the end of the finger.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...