ASIDE from high heels what other "female" stuff do

r1g0r

for me: skirts hose (different styles) bodysuits / leotards jewellery sometimes: girdle light make-up nail polish artificial nails (acrylic or gel) not all at the same time, although i have done full drag in the past (good enough to fool people)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clear nail polish Black stockings Suspender belts Silk scarves Shoulder length gloves and occasionally fetish spurs (each armed with several 1/2 in spikes and one 2 inch spike where it would be most effective)

Michael

Occasional skirts and bodies/leotard style pull overs since more than 20 years and almost exclusively slept in ankle long nightskirt since 30 years. Lately wearing skirts in public in androgenous mode and experimenting a bit with full cross dressing. (pictures on my website)

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Well, I often wear knee-high tights (nylons) as some of my boots feel better over those (and because I quite like the feeling). And I've been known to wear tights, but that's about it.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I've been wearing "L'eggs" Trouser Socks" exclusively for the past several years. Trouser Socks are thigh high nylon stockings that are a little less sheer than regular nylons. They come in black, navy blue, borwn and white. And, while not as feminine appearing, they are comfortable to wear and give the same feeling as nylons.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'm starting to love wearing stockings. I don't know if I'll go farther than heels and stockings though

Well, it's panties next, if you keep heading in the same direction :wink:

Actually, trouser socks are nice too. I've bought some, and I like the feeling of those. Now I often feel that "men's" socks are far too loose and baggy. Somehow a strange feeling, but I quite like the reminder that I've experienced rare pleasures!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Not much. Shoes/boot are my thing and I'm happy doing those. I do wear trouser socks or even tights with certain boots but that's not because it's a female thing, only that they are practical to wear with certain closer fitting fashions. Also I have been known to wear nail varnish especialy at parties or christmas, but generally it's too fiddly for extended wear. I tried a skirt with knee boots for the London men in skirts exhibition. It was quite fun but I think trousers suit me better. It's not to say I wouldn't do it again though. I'll do anything for a change.

Then onto skirts. I've always wondered what a pencil skirt and a hobble skirt would feel like :D

They take a bit of getting used too, You can't do high steps or run in them and you have to get into a car a special way. If you are going to try a straight skirt, don't be put off by your first experence. a straight skirt is a bit of a shock the first time you wear it, especially if it does not have a slit or a pleat. But if you persevere with these skirts you soon learn all the tricks you need to wear them succesfully, but beware they can be very addictive. :wink:

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

• 3 weeks later...

I've got my girlfriend doing my nails now so they haven't seen me at the salon lately. She likes the clear polish because it's what she uses on her own nails. I told her that my parotid surgery next month will probably make my left ear numb for at least 6 months, possibly for life. So the most dramatic piercings will be virtually painless. I could put a gold dumbbell in from top to bottom. But she put her foot down on that.

Michael

Could you ask the surgeon to put something in while you're there, then act all surprised when you wake up :wink: ?

Actually I'm going to have to remove my earrings before the surgery. Dr Wang explained that the incision will cut vertically in front of the ear and around the jawbone. He doesn't want the knife to snag on anything.

Why are you having that surgery? (Just curious)

I have a pleomorphic adenoma, a benign tumour. It's in the superficial lobe of my left parotid gland. It has a 5% chance of becoming malignant if left in for 10 years or more. That is why it has to be removed. No one knows what causes it, but it is not that common.

Michael

1) mini-skirts 2) mini-dresses 3) off-the-shoulder peasant blouses or dresses 4) pantyhose 5) long hair wigs (any color but red) 6) bows on my pumps 7) low-rise, straight legged jeans

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THIGH HIGH nylons/stockings!!! No question. I love the look, feel, allure of sliding them on. The sensual smell of foot sweat in the toes after wearing them, the webbing between the toes when toe spread -ing, ALL of it!!! Especially Tan, charcoal or black stockings...The very best. I also have a fetish for opera gloves. But don't own any at the present time.

• 4 months later...

Leg/Bikini waxing, having my 'nails (finger & toe) done, facials, hair, occassionally I have someone in to do my make-up before a big soiree'.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

I like the simplicity and feel of a lined, calf-length straight skirt. I have a large collection of black and navy skirts, I would like some in grey but I have not seen a grey straight skirt in a shop for years. I don't like skirts which have an open vent at the back as I think slit skirts are too girlie for me, I always convert the overlapping vent at the back of a straight skirt into a knife pleat. This adds an extra 4 or 5 inches to the width of the skirt hemline, which I find is adequate for normal walking. I like my straight skirts as plain and simple as possible, so I try to dispense with a back pleat if I can manage without one. If a skirt is not too narrow ( some straight skirts are actually tapered ) I sometimes sew up the back seam of the skirt right down to the hemline. Although straight skirts are not very practical garments, I find that they are much nicer to wear then trousers and certainly more comfortable than jeans. After spending all day in heavy deck boots with steel toe caps, wearing hot sweaty jeans with overalls, it is really nice to change into a skirt and heels.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

• 2 weeks later...

Just tights (pantyhose) for me. I did used to cross dress completely when I first got over the whole denial thing, but then realised that it was only heels and nylons that held my interest. I like stockings too, but actually prefer tights.

I wore Nail Varnish at the Rocky Horror show. Purple in colour and I wore it at work the next day. It got one or two comments but of course I often wear heels, and am somewhat of a goth so I can basically get away with whatever I want with no problems. Anyway, one finger had got chipped by the next evening and I couldn't be bothered to redo it so I took it off. Nail varnish is just too much effort. I don't know how some people manage with any more make up than that. It must take ages.

Most of the time I'm in male mode with heels worn under jeans, but sometimes with either a long skirt or womens flares. On occasions anything up to full female mode with short or mini skirt, full makeup, false nails, long black or auburn wig, earrings etc.

With the onset of cooler weather, I've started wearing my scarves again. However I just wear them for appearance. They're too thin to provide warmth. Kathy likes them even though they're women's scarves and she ties them like her own. I've never worn "men's" scarves. I'm reminded of middle-aged men sitting at a bar with Barry Manilow at the piano.

Michael