whats your highest pair of heels

jamie1608

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Platform: 12 inch Non-Platform: 6 inch I only have size 5 UK feet so 6 inch without plats is about as high as I can go as my feet are vertical at 6 inch. I did have some shoes with a 7 inch difference in height and my feet were beyond vertical but have since sold them

Platform: 12 inch Non-Platform: 6 inch I only have size 5 UK feet so 6 inch without plats is about as high as I can go as my feet are vertical at 6 inch. I did have some shoes with a 7 inch difference in height and my feet were beyond vertical but have since sold them

what did they look like?

I guess I'm the amateur in this thread. My highest are the ones in my avatar - 6" with 2" platform. Since the picture was taken I have cut the ankle straps off and they are more difficult to walk in. I think I could walk in 5 inch without platforms and am currently looking for some locally that I can try on before I buy.

6 3/4" pumps without a platform (not counting my ballet boots) 8" with a 3" platform The pumps are reaaly a chore to walk in. I REALLY need to train my ankles more for them. The platforms are OK on solid floors, but on carpeting present a bit of a challenge. I don't have any pics of the ballet boots yet.

post-14114-133522876863_thumb.jpg

post-14114-133522876886_thumb.jpg

My highest are 6 & 1/2" that is not counting my ballet boots. I only own 2 pairs with platforms and neither pair is over a 1/2" platform. I personal don't really like platforms. Because I was told by an X-girl friend that platforms are cheating wearing heels.

My highest are 6 & 1/2" that is not counting my ballet boots. I only own 2 pairs with platforms and neither pair is over a 1/2" platform. I personal don't really like platforms. Because I was told by an X-girl friend that platforms are cheating wearing heels.

She's right of course, but I love platforms, assuming the heels are tall even discounting the platform, then you get the best of both worlds.

I've two pairs of 5" heels Boots with 1" platform and Sandals style with > 1/2". of the two the sandals are my highest lift, the 4 1/2" courts(pumps) feel much easier height wise to walk in. Al

I have a pair of black patent Jantes pumps with 5.75-inch heels and no platform. That's about the highest heel I can walk in. Most of my heels are at least 5-inchers; I think I may have three or four pairs of four-inch heels or lower which are rarely worn.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

whats your heighest pair of heels? as i have a pair of scream heels, domina 6 inch, a couple of pairs of platform heels and my 5.5 inch from office that i will be wearing outside soon.

Had a pair of custom made lace up :thumbsup: thigh boots with 5" platforms and 11 " stiletto heels at one time and sold them on eBay. They were several years old and patent leather (real patent leather ) was showing it's age.

I recently got rid of some ballet boots with 8" heels, they were pretty beat up and a heel was starting to split. I never did master them anyway, and eventually they lost their appeal... I might not replace them :thumbsup: So, now my two highest heels are a pair of 6" heel boots that I won't ever wear out most likely as I dont look too smooth in them really, and a pair of 5.5" chunky heel boots with a 1" platform, that I have worn out a few times. My daily street heels are in the 3.5" - 5" range though.