Red high heels

roniheels

Spiker, I also prefer bare legs when I wear my heels and I agree that it just feels good. I occasionally wear large fence fishnets when I'm feeling particularly sexy and want to make a statement to my wife. I prefer sexy strappy sandals to pumps (unless the pumps show a generous amount of toe cleavage). I picked up a pair of sexy red 5" sandals from Sexy Shoes (for 20 bucks you can't afford not to buy) and they are absolutely outstanding. I want to shave my legs but my wife isn't ready for that yet - I'll keep working on her. I don't wear my heels outside of the house - do you?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only red pumps I have are Hotties from THH which I posted a piccy of here. I have ordered some red patent ankle boots from devab though, but predictably they're taking an age to arrive

Great look spiker! I love the red skirt paired with the tee-shirt and the shoes are fantastic. Yo have the legs for a skirt, but what is most impressive is you arches are made for high pumps and how well the red in the skirt matches the red of the shoes. I have a red skirt, but it really doesn't match any of my red shoes that well. Great shoes...you are a natural!

Style is built from the ground up!

By popular demand, here are the Goor boots with proper pants, dark brown suede flare. I think that both Elegant and Bubba136 will agree that the fit, length etc. are far superior to the earlier pic.

WOW! Sensation pics, my friend! You looked great, your outfit matched perfectly with those boots! Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

By popular demand, here are the Goor boots with proper pants, dark brown suede flare. I think that both Elegant and Bubba136 will agree that the fit, length etc. are far superior to the earlier pic.

Great look. I particularly like the wooden stacked heel look on the boots. While the white patent is rather "eye catching" and bound to attract a few looks, I would't hesitate to wear that outfit anywhere out in public. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Happyfeat:-) Mickey has told me countless times that matching red shoes with a red skirt or dress is next to impossible to do and therefore she would shy away from red shoes or red boots. I can certainly see why from the times that we ran all over creation to try to do red matching. I think that it is much easier to match red shoes or red boots when assembling a male outfit to go with them. Cheers- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Nope, no tights (just a bit of spray tan!) ever since I started shaving my legs I'm hooked on having smooth legs and no tights - there's just no feeling quite like it!

I have also taken to shaving my legs and love the feel, but I only do so in the winter months. I seldom wear long trousers in the summer, so I am still self conscience about smooth legs and shorts. I have also found that women like the feeling of my smooth legs, which really surprised me.

With the red skirt and pumps, bare legs are a better way to go, I agree. I might have to try some of the spray tan.

Happyfeat:-)

Mickey has told me countless times that matching red shoes with a red skirt or dress is next to impossible to do and therefore she would shy away from red shoes or red boots. I can certainly see why from the times that we ran all over creation to try to do red matching. I think that it is much easier to match red shoes or red boots when assembling a male outfit to go with them.

I agree, male attrie is much easier to match red with. Black or blue trousers and jeans seem to be the most common thing I wear red with. However, with my red skirt, I decided not to be too neurotic about the whole thing since being a guy in a red skirt and peep toe pumps wasn't likely to elicit too much of a critique of my ensemble on that level for obvious reasons! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the information, I will settle for "close enough."

I don't wear my heels outside of the house - do you?

No, I'm the same. Even if I did have the courage to try it (which I doubt I ever would) my partner definitely wouldn't approve! She's great with me in the house, but is lacking in self confidence at the best of time so would always feel that everyone was watching and judging her / us.

Spiker.

I remembered a posting in the thread Good Responses From Women- The Ultimate Resource that I though I would add to this thread since I was wearing red shoes that day. Plus I wanted to see if I could actually quote a posting from another thread (I am a bit of a technonerd)...

I have a story that have been meaning to share. In my early days of going out in heels, like many others I would go out late at night, and venture into places quite cautiously. I usually wore very inconspicuous shoes or boots and long jeans or trousers.

One place I would stop was a convenience store, mainly because they had an easily accessible restroom. One night I stopped, and there was a young woman working, maybe 20 years old. I was maybe 32 at the time. That night I had decided to be a bit more daring so I wore a red sweater, navy pinstriped pants, and a pair of red Bellini pumps that had straps that criss-crossed my feet. I stopped, went to the restroom and left. The store was actually quite busy, so being so boldly "out" made my heart beat in my throat. I made it quickly to the car and left.

A few nights later, I decided to go out again. This time I wore jeans and a pair of black sling-backs from some cheap brand I used to wear in those days. I stopped at the same place and headed to the restroom. The store wasn't busy at all at the time. On my way out, the clerk said "Can I ask you something?"

Of course, I was very nervous. This was the first time ANYBODY had talked to me while I was wearing heels. So I went with it. She said that she wanted to ask me the last time I stopped in, but I was "in and out in such a hurry."

She asked me where I got the red shoes that I was wearing the last time I was in because she was going to a party (it was just before Christmas) and the red shoes would match her dress perfectly. She said, "Yea, I had to call and tell my boyfriend that some guy came in wearing the perfect shoes." At this point I knew that not only did she like my shoes, some guy wearing them was perfectly cool with her. We talked for about 10 minutes. Nervous me made up some stupid cover story about working a late shift alone so I didn't seem like I was some guy who just drove around in the middle of the night....Oh the early days.

So, two nights later I went back. This time I went a bit further wearing a pair of brown gauchos, nylons, and pumps. I ha written down the brand and the style of the shoes to give her so she could see if she could find them in her size. We talked for about 5 minutes (She was curious about how I could wear heels since she and most of her friends hated wearing them, how well I walked in them, how many do I have, do I wear them all the time, etc. The kind of banter that I have found is common when talking to women about my choice of footwear.)

When I gave her the slip with the information, I could see her face light up, then go a bit dim. I think she was thinking I was giving her my phone number as I look back. However she was happy to get the information and thanked me.

That was the last night she worked in the store. Later I ran into her and she said she was in an automobile accident and had to quit that job but had a new one as a waitress and that i should stop by and see her. I never did. At that point I was becoming more comfortable, but still too nervous to go to a restaurants in heels.

Meeting her was what put me over the hump, so to speak. I wear red shoes and go to restaurants a lot now!

Here is a picture of the shoes I was wearing:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/attachments/guys/2187d1210685370-good_responses_women_ultimate_resource-gallery.jpg

As I promised, here is my new video, wearing in public and during a long, long stroll, my red pumps high heels (4 inches) . The sensations and feelings, were fantastic and that was that I tryed to explain with images in this new movie.

Comments???

RATE my video in YouTube, pleaseeee....

A lot fo the same with my reply. Have several pairs in red....lets see. Three stilletoe pumps in red two of which have ankle straps, and a pair of thigh high sparkle red boots. Yeah...Nothing to add about matching fashion. If I were going to do the cross dressing thing with any of these shoes....then it would be rather easy to come up with a combination of stuff to wear....However....going out as a guy in heels....in fire engine red....yeah....have no idea how to cordinate that one. Maybe a red top? or belt or something to compliment it? Would dif wear a boot cut pair of jeans to mostly cover them. Best of luck on that one. I think I would stick to black heels or earthy ton heels...much easier to wear as a guy and match the colors and what not. =o) No matter what you do, they will be noticed...I refer to red as the "HELLO!!!! DOWN HERE!!!!" color for shoes. Acadianheels

Hey My6heels, Great movie and music. You should have someone follow you around next time to man the camera. I would like to know how people's reactions were. Did you get any good or bad responces? Would love to hear about them. Would perfer to hear and watch them happen on the video, but you were making a much more professional video there...I can tell. Love the sound track too. Nice jazz thing going on there. Well Catch yeah later. Acadianheels

Thanks Acadianheels!!! I do the video recording myself because I dont have a camera person with me..that would be great!!! I need to think on that. I didn't have big comments or reactions as far as I remembre or perceived...except a couple of teenagers in the parking of the bigstore, nobody told me a word. Maybe some glances but is normal when you wear red pumps like those....I was walking in different places and shoos as you can see in my video, even trying a pair of black boots!!! Everything was normal in my long stroll during my day on high heels; believe me, as we have said in this community several times, the problem to wear in public high heels is in our minds. The jazz music is Tete Montoliu, a spanish piano man that played Brazilian themes like the angels.... Thanks for your opinions!!!

A lot fo the same with my reply. Have several pairs in red....lets see. Three stilletoe pumps in red two of which have ankle straps, and a pair of thigh high sparkle red boots. Yeah...Nothing to add about matching fashion. If I were going to do the cross dressing thing with any of these shoes....then it would be rather easy to come up with a combination of stuff to wear....However....going out as a guy in heels....in fire engine red....yeah....have no idea how to cordinate that one. Maybe a red top? or belt or something to compliment it? Would dif wear a boot cut pair of jeans to mostly cover them.

I suggest a black or navy blue suit, and a red shirt & tie.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

My6Heels:-) Very nice vid that you made. I like your red pumps and the dark hose combination. They go well together. RMacieJ:-) A very nice pair of red boots that you have there. The side designs add a lot to them also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I have to say, RMacieJ, you truly rock those heels! You make them look like all men have worn those for a long time, it's so natural! Please do keep posting new pics and vids when the mood strikes!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

my6heels It was a fantastic video, maybe as some are saying you may try to have someone following you and catching up reactions, like the one of the guy that was sitting and sudenly he took a quick turn and stare in a way that his face was sying wow, incredible!!! hahaha, those ones are cool, so far i think is very decent and motivating, In regards to your shoes, they are very nice,and adequate 4inch heel to walk around and not be tired. I think thats the key, becasue if they wer little high maybe you ont feel confirdent on walking straight and maybe it will hurt you along the way and you may not like the pain. And if they were too low less than 3.5inch maybe it would be boring and the daring wont worth the try, perfect music and nice shots. In fact you inspired me to propose a video-movie project to do between all of us "the hhplace heelers" i will post it later in a new tread. My ideas are many but I still need to land them a little bit more, for future discussion.

V. Morpho

my6heels

It was a fantastic video, maybe as some are saying you may try to have someone following you and catching up reactions, like the one of the guy that was sitting and sudenly he took a quick turn and stare in a way that his face was sying wow, incredible!!! hahaha, those ones are cool, so far i think is very decent and motivating,

In regards to your shoes, they are very nice,and adequate 4inch heel to walk around and not be tired. I think thats the key, becasue if they wer little high maybe you ont feel confirdent on walking straight and maybe it will hurt you along the way and you may not like the pain. And if they were too low less than 3.5inch maybe it would be boring and the daring wont worth the try, perfect music and nice shots.

In fact you inspired me to propose a video-movie project to do between all of us "the hhplace heelers" i will post it later in a new tread. My ideas are many but I still need to land them a little bit more, for future discussion.

Thanks morpho,

It will be nice to show reactions, but dont think there are many...the people accepts very well my heels and my strolls are normally very quiet.

For me 4 inches is the ideal height to walk during hours and hours....5 is a challenge for your foot and 3.5 o r 3 inches is too less.

Give us ideas about your video project...I love video making and would bw a pleasure to collaborate with you.

As I promised, here is my new video, wearing in public and during a long, long stroll, my red pumps high heels (4 inches) . The sensations and feelings, were fantastic and that was that I tryed to explain with images in this new movie.

Comments???

RATE my video in YouTube, pleaseeee....

What a great video. You look like you were having so much fun walking aroung in your high heels. Yes, it is a great fun feeling.

My webcam isn't the best, but here is my offering to the red high heels section - some nice funky platform MJ's that I picked up some time ago.

SQ

So, have you worn the red MJ's in public? The style looks like they wouldn't attract very much attention.....just from those that notice such things.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.