Red high heels

roniheels

I even forgot that I had these red ones; "had" being the proper word. One of the straps broke a while back and I had to get rid of them. They weren't the most comfortable sandals I've ever worn, but that could be because they were sized a little small.

I really like those...very sleek. I had a pair very similar to that in hot pink a long time ago, and I can attest that they weren't the most comfortable sandals even in the right size, but they were sexy!

I own a pair of Clarks Couture pumps in vampire red. I have worn them with a red/white striped dress shirt and gray dress slacks.

Very cool loafers and the red shoes with the outfit described sound very nice.

Style is built from the ground up!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not really a red person, I don't own anything red at all unless absolutely necessary... But I do think that Red shoes will generally go well with perhaps some medium tone colours such as silvery/light grey. Ive seen ladies wear lighter hosiery too, and I think that is actually quite an attractive combination

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

Nice shoes, especially the first two pairs. It takes a special sort of mentality to wear red shoes in public, I've do so a time or two, but not everyone can pull it off.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I am super happy because just today, I bought my first pair of red shoes. They are very, very comfortable to walk, 4 inches and very good price: 24 €, around 18$. I was walking today with my black louboutines during the evening here in Barcelona, navy blue trousers (heel completly visible), black leather gloves, handbag and my stalin cap. I visited several shoes shops downtown Barcelona and finally I saw these nice red pumps in the window of one of them and I felt in love inmediatly!!! I went into the shop, was packed of people but nobody pay a second of attention to me and I asked to a guy for the red shoes in a 41. He brougt them from the warehouse. I open the box, I sit down and remove the zipper of my left boutin ( it is my crithical feet) and I tryed there in the shop. I walked few steps in the shop with the red shoe and the black boutin, each one in my feet. It fit fantastic to my left foot...mmmm...PERFECT...good sensations in 4 inches!!! I did the reverse operation with my boutin, the red shoe and I put it into the box. Then I went to the cash desk to pay and went out from this fantastic shop that I bought the shoe that I was been dreaming for years. No I writte this tread with then in my feet. I need to think how and when I will go out with them. Wait for my video with red shoes!!!!

post-14723-133522876079_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522876084_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522876088_thumb.jpg

Great collection hh4evr1! I think it is impossible to stop with just one pair of red shoes! my6heels...a great pair of "first" red shoes...classics...I am hoping they won't be your only pair of red shoes...

I am super happy because just today, I bought my first pair of red shoes. They are very, very comfortable to walk, 4 inches and very good price: 24 €, around 18$.

Very nice sexy shoes you got there my6heels :-)

BTW, they look pink in the pictures (Exposure or flash problem ?)

Anyway, red or pink, they are nice. Glad you enjoy them.

Yesterday I was walking in the streets of Barcelona city with my red pumps 4 inches heels. Very comfortable to walk!!! It was a long stroll that I enjoyed a lot and made me feel relaxed and very happy. No problems at all eventhough my heels were completly visible (see the pictures) and remarkable for everybody around me. I was so encouraged with my pumps that even I went to a shoe store and I tryed on a pair of lovely black boots size 40 (you can see the last picture)...they didn't fit my foot...a pity because they were lovely. In resume, great time in my red heels!!! I will upload the video this weekend in my YouTube page.

post-14723-133522876133_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522876137_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-13352287614_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522876143_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522876146_thumb.jpeg

These are photos of a friend wearing Aldo Shoes Atlantic City pumps in Red.

I LOVE those! At the NE Ohio Heelmeet, we went to Aldo and I tried those on and they were just a bit to snug. However, a young woman was trying them on and I encouraged her to buy them. Johnnieheel and the others with me can attest to it!

Do you wear them out?

Yesterday I was walking in the streets of Barcelona city with my red pumps 4 inches heels. Very comfortable to walk!!! It was a long stroll that I enjoyed a lot and made me feel relaxed and very happy. No problems at all eventhough my heels were completly visible (see the pictures) and remarkable for everybody around me. I was so encouraged with my pumps that even I went to a shoe store and I tryed on a pair of lovely black boots size 40 (you can see the last picture)...they didn't fit my foot...a pity because they were lovely. In resume, great time in my red heels!!!

I will upload the video this weekend in my YouTube page.

WOW! That's absolutely remarkable! It takes a special kind of courage/nerve/balls/guts to wear red heels in public, and you pulled it off extremely well. More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

WOW! That's absolutely remarkable! It takes a special kind of courage/nerve/balls/guts to wear red heels in public, and you pulled it off extremely well. More power to you, my friend!

Thanks JeffB!!! it is great to hear these praises coming from you. For me it was the same as if I wore black shoes, no nerves, some balls and a lot of pleasure and decision....you start to walk in the street with 4 inches and you don´t mind what the hell is happening around you or what color are your shoes.....

As well BArcelona is a very free city when you can find people of all classes and wearing different looks in the street and nobody pay attention to them. Good experience that I will repeat again but maybe with leggins instead of jeans. Wait for my video in red pumps!!

Thanks again for you High Heel POWER, my friend and model Jeff!!

MY6Heels:-) Great pics of you wearing your red shoes in public. There is no hiding those red shoes as they really stand out on you and look very good. BTW---Who was with you and took the pics for you? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

MY6Heels:-)

Great pics of you wearing your red shoes in public. There is no hiding those red shoes as they really stand out on you and look very good. BTW---Who was with you and took the pics for you?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks Dawn, it was a nice stroll in public showing my red pumps with 4 inches heels, incredible heel feelings!!..believe me...

Nobody was with me. I use my video camera to make the video meanwhile the camera was standing on the floor or over a bench in the street. Then, I have a software that you can get pictures from the movie in your PC. That´s it!!! Will be nice somebody making video of my shoes, but I walk on heels always alone.

Cheers

post-14723-133522876207_thumb.jpeg

These are photos of a friend wearing Aldo Shoes Atlantic City pumps in Red.

I love your heels. I also love the fact that you wear and ankle chain on the left ankle.

Thanks for sharing

Henri:smile:

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Last night, I had a red long-sleeve turtleneck, red nails, and 4" red heels, along with my flare jeans - I thought it looked good, but didn't want to take a picture, as the last time I did, I just had to delete it. Right now I'm just too wide to be gorgeous in a picture.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Sounds like a great look! As for being too wide for a picture- don't let that stop you...I'm expanding at a remarkable rate myself...a great outfit should be memorialized!

Last night, I had a red long-sleeve turtleneck, red nails, and 4" red heels, along with my flare jeans - I thought it looked good, but didn't want to take a picture, as the last time I did, I just had to delete it. Right now I'm just too wide to be gorgeous in a picture.

I have had that problem all of my life.

Thanks for the votes of encouragement. I'll do my best to get a pic taken then and get it posted. :-) I loved all the red I had on last night, and probably just should have taken a picture then.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

...I'm just too wide to be gorgeous in a picture.

ShockQueen :-)

Don't hesitate to take that picture !

(Most of us are a "little bit" too wide anyway...)

Last resort: In all photo editor, there is a function called "Stretch"...

You may want to do a horizontal stretch before posting your picture ?

I will let you decide how much % you need to stretch it...:thumbsup: