Red high heels

roniheels

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope everybody had a wonderful holiday! I sure did. I got a new toy (digital camera) and thought I would celebrate the by posting some pictures of my red shoes! 1) Bandolino "Rianna" Peep toe pumps...sporting my new pedicure. For the first time I caved and let my stylist apply color. (O.P.I. "Yes, I Can...Can") Not sure of I like it, but what the heck I was feeling a bit daring. 2) Bandolino "Anthem" Mary Jane Pumps 3) Nine West "Janette" Platform pumps 4) Nine West "Lucero" patent Pumps in a deep wine color 5) Nine West "Gaffer" patent pumps I have worn them all out and have posted many of my outings in them, but thought I would post them all in one place. I have a few more red shoes that I may post at a later date.

post-5655-133522876641_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522876645_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522876647_thumb.jpg

post-5655-13352287665_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522876653_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Here are my other ed high heels- a pair of sandals and a pair of boots: 1) The sandals are Nine West "Tomkat." I actually have a pair of these in black and a pair in teal. I wore the black ones recently on an outing right after I got my pedicure. I have worn the red ones out a few times- enough that the soles are showing considerable wear and the heel is scratched. 2) The first boots are Nine West "Goor." These have a nicely pointed toe and a very nice thin 4 inch stiletto heel. I also have a pair of these in snakeskin, which I have yet to wear out. The red ones have a few miles on them however. Sorry, their picture is a bit fuzzy, but you get the idea. 3) Last but not least are a pair of Nine West "Newdeal" stretch boots. I love the heel on these and the bright red color. I have worn them a few times, but they are hard to pull on and off, so if I am wearing them in a situation where I might try on shoes, they are just a bit of a pain. Well, that's it...a total of eight pair of red high heels in my collection!

post-5655-133522877625_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522877629_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522877632_thumb.jpg

I would love a pair of boots in bone! When I bought the Goor boots, the only other colors they had were black and brown in addition to the colors I bought.

I would love a pair of boots in bone! When I bought the Goor boots, the only other colors they had were black and brown in addition to the colors I bought.

I believe that we're both the same size; it would cost you!!!!!!!!!

LOL

It's all about the heel!

I like those shoes, actually i had a pair but in white exactly like those ones, very expensive shoe as well, at least for me becasue i couldnt wolk in them, and got injured many times my toes. had to give them away on ebay. If you could ever walk and stand still at least for one or two hours continuosly without taking them off, you are the man.!!!

V. Morpho

I believe that we're both the same size; it would cost you!!!!!!!!!

I wear an 11...but for the right pair of boots, price may be of little object...but as much as I covet your boots, I will be satisfied with the two pair of Goors I have...would love to see a picture of them however...:thumbsup:

i own a pair of these but dont use them in puplic actually i dont almost never use them because i can't walk in them yet.

Those are some pretty hot shoes! However, it is my guess that they really aren't meant for walking....

Here's what they look like as I wore them out.

Goor, Nine West, bone leather, size 11

Very nice! Still jealous, but they are great for those pants, so you need them more than I...LOL

i own a pair of these but dont use them in puplic actually i dont almost never use them because i can't walk in them yet.

Wow they're gorgeous! Where were they from - they look like Elite maybe?

The only red pumps I have are Hotties from THH which I posted a piccy of here. I have ordered some red patent ankle boots from devab though, but predictably they're taking an age to arrive :thumbsup:

Spiker.

Agreed, agreed, agreed! Those pants were not pants of choice but pants of opportunity. That is the problem with "men's" pants; they are not form fitting enough from the knee up and then don't flare enough for boots on the way down!

If I had my druthers, I would wear "women's" exclusively but my wife would have some real issues with that one!

I'll have some much better pix with the same boots and more appropriate pants coming up in about a week.

It's all about the heel!

By popular demand, here are the Goor boots with proper pants, dark brown suede flare. I think that both Elegant and Bubba136 will agree that the fit, length etc. are far superior to the earlier pic.

post-9697-133522877677_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522877682_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522877686_thumb.jpg

post-9697-13352287769_thumb.jpg

It's all about the heel!