video of my new boots

my6heels

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I wrote in other thread, I walk during 1 hour and in the store (open) was more people, not crowded but a few. I walked very slow and quiet and nobody pay special attention to me, I promise (maybe a group of teeners and two womans). You can read on:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/9231-who_has_bought_some_new_shoes-2.html

I plan to repeat the experience next week but with the boots completly visible because they are thigh boots over the knees and are so pretty that I want to show everybody......mmmmmm.

Congratulations for the video, these are very nice boots indeed. Please confirm they are 1to3 (second brand of "El Dantes") What size are they? Where did you buy them? Talking about this brand, this actual collection are among the best Spanish made cost/quality/design ratio you can find in regular Spanish shops for high heel boots nowadays. If you happen to fit 41 comfortably they are definitely worth. True to size, comfortable, warm, reasonably priced, perfect heel height ... perfect for winter. Only problem is size ending in 40 in most places, but you can still find 41s in big towns. For non-Spanish residents you can find them in the Internet, but the fact you can try them on in real shops, together with the generally speaking excellent service you find there from the salesmen/women makes the shopping experience excellent. I finally ended up buying a different model than yours form the same brand, 13 cms heel as well, but in black. Shoe shop is "Cadira", in Pelayo Street, Barcelona, Spain. I find they match a wider range of trousers and they suit as well a wider range of places and occasions to wear them to. I am sorry I did not find any picture in the Internet doing them justice, if you want I will take some pictures myself if it interests you. Just a final curiosity question: At what time did you go into the supermarket? I only find them so empty at 10 am when they open, at lunch time or 5 minutes before they close at night. Saludos from Barcelona,

Ahh… Boots and Bach it dosen’t get any better than that. :lmao:

The video was very nicely done. I loved the technique of shooting the reflection in the window.

For you folks that haven’t tried this, being the camera operator and the performer in a video shot in public can be a real challenge. You have to be away from your camera and the security of the camera is a concern, that’s one reason you shoot in a place that isn’t too populated.

As a thigh boot wearer, I’m really looking forward to your next video.

Bien Hecho :w00t2:

Well Done

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Congratulations for the video, these are very nice boots indeed.

Please confirm they are 1to3 (second brand of "El Dantes")

What size are they?

Where did you buy them?

Talking about this brand, this actual collection are among the best Spanish made cost/quality/design ratio you can find in regular Spanish shops for high heel boots nowadays. If you happen to fit 41 comfortably they are definitely worth. True to size, comfortable, warm, reasonably priced, perfect heel height ... perfect for winter. Only problem is size ending in 40 in most places, but you can still find 41s in big towns.

For non-Spanish residents you can find them in the Internet, but the fact you can try them on in real shops, together with the generally speaking excellent service you find there from the salesmen/women makes the shopping experience excellent.

I finally ended up buying a different model than yours form the same brand, 13 cms heel as well, but in black. Shoe shop is "Cadira", in Pelayo Street, Barcelona, Spain. I find they match a wider range of trousers and they suit as well a wider range of places and occasions to wear them to. I am sorry I did not find any picture in the Internet doing them justice, if you want I will take some pictures myself if it interests you.

Just a final curiosity question: At what time did you go into the supermarket? I only find them so empty at 10 am when they open, at lunch time or 5 minutes before they close at night.

Saludos from Barcelona,

Thanks bob2hh!!!

Yes they are 1to3 brand boots and I bought them in Barcelona.

The size is 41, my size and they fit prefect to my feet and I can walk during hours perfectly in these 12 cm heels.

When I bought them, the saleswoman I tried on the boots in front of the saleswoman and she was not surprised at all that I was doing....

Normally I go the supermarket on heels around 8 PM and there are many people buying as me, but I feel quite sure with my look on heels, handbag and raincoat and almost nobody pay attention to me. I did the video in an Eroski supermarket that maybe is less crowded than others....

Thanks again.

Ahh… Boots and Bach it dosen’t get any better than that. :lmao:

The video was very nicely done. I loved the technique of shooting the reflection in the window.

For you folks that haven’t tried this, being the camera operator and the performer in a video shot in public can be a real challenge. You have to be away from your camera and the security of the camera is a concern, that’s one reason you shoot in a place that isn’t too populated.

As a thigh boot wearer, I’m really looking forward to your next video.

Bien Hecho :w00t2:

Well Done

Gracias Thighbootguy,

yes is difficult to perform a video like this being the camera an the performer, but it is also a challenge and a pleasure to do it walking on 5 inches high heels!!!

I will repeat again next week and you will see the results my friend.

Gracias again!!!

Congratulations on your outing! But I'm here to say that your look is fantastic! Your boots, jeans and the coat matched very well. Keep up the good work.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Thanks, Highestheels!!! it is a present fom a fetish friend

These are my favourite boots but too high yet to go out...6 inches!!!

The material they are made is very soft, like a glove, and the leopard print is beatiful!!!..mmmmmmm i love it

I plan to go out with them and show the video here, but I need to find the right moment and progress without risk from 5 inches, that I walk now, to 6 inches of my pretty boots.

Fantastico! Sigue asi y no tengas miedo a mostrarte. Los hombres si pueden usar tacos altos en publico y ya lo han hecho hace años.

Con la moda es así: del primero y del último siempre se rie la gente.

Thanks Luis...opinions like yours help me to go out in public with high heels more and more!!! Gracias tio!!!

As I wrote in other thread, I walk during 1 hour and in the store (open) was more people, not crowded but a few. I walked very slow and quiet and nobody pay special attention to me, I promise (maybe a group of teeners and two womans). You can read on:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/9231-who_has_bought_some_new_shoes-2.html

I plan to repeat the experience next week but with the boots completly visible because they are thigh boots over the knees and are so pretty that I want to show everybody......mmmmmm.

That is a great video and those boots look awesome. you really walk in them so well.

Can't wait to see your next outing with the boots showing. I look forward to that very much.

Cheers.

As I promised, I went out today to the mall to walk with my new precious boots, but in this case, with a very short skirt and showing all the entire boots. I walked during 45 minutes at 8:00PM troughout the crowded corridors of the building. I should admit that today, some people stared at me because my look was very eye-catching: knee high jeans-boots, black patent hanbag, short skirt and leather gloves. But I was not embarrased at all because I was proud of my appearance. I feel sure and much more better everyday wearig heels in public and in particular these fabulous boots with 5 inches stileto heels....mmmmm I post today here some pictures of the stroll and in the weekend I will load the video in YouTube. Be patient!!!

post-14723-133522873899_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522873903_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522873907_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522873911_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522873915_thumb.jpeg

I`m impressed how good you walk in that heelheight..:-)

Thanks, HHfanatic. These boots are specially comfortable to walk even with these precious 5 inches stillto heels. The feet are very well supported and taken by the boots and believe me, it is very easy to walk on them!!!

Wow those over knee boots look just awesome with those heels, The look is fantastic. What a great buzz that must of been for you out their.

Cant wait to see the video now :w00t2:

Thanks a lot!!!! Yes, they are awesome, and incredible comfortable to walk during hours even the 5 inches. Yesterday stroll was incredible time of good feelings over those high stilleto...for sure I will repeat it again asap.

Please wait until Sunday for the video...you will tell me....

Thanks a lot!!!! Yes, they are awesome, and incredible comfortable to walk during hours even the 5 inches. Yesterday stroll was incredible time of good feelings over those high stilleto...for sure I will repeat it again asap.

Please wait until Sunday for the video...you will tell me....

Sunday is great my wife and i cant wait to watch it :w00t2:

Great video. Thanks :w00t2: I really like your boots and you wear them so well. I am wondering if you had someone take the photographs while you walked around the mall? I noticed people walking buy in several scenes and am curious as to their reaction both to the way you were dressed and to your boots. Did you notice any obvious reaction from others in the mall?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great video. Thanks :w00t2:

I really like your boots and you wear them so well. I am wondering if you had someone take the photographs while you walked around the mall? I noticed people walking buy in several scenes and am curious as to their reaction both to the way you were dressed and to your boots. Did you notice any obvious reaction from others in the mall?

Thanks Bubba....I love to walk on those lovely boots 5 inches...mmmm

Nobody took me the video in the mall, I was alone, putting the video camera on the floor or in a chair and walking in front of it. It is not easy because you need to take care of the camera but it is possible and fun.

No obvious reactions from people. Of course some people was staring to me, but nobody told me anything and I walked during around 1 hour. I was very comfortable, I feel very well with this androgin appearance wtih handbag, gloves, leggins and a short raincoat....and this is the important matter when you go out on heels, how do you feel with yourself....

What a great video! I see no reason why you could not wear that outfit any place you go. You just look great! Again, most people would not have the courage to say anything but just look. Well, let them because those are some really hot boots! If only I had a smaller foot, US size 11.5. Keep up on the videos. Jim

What a great video! I see no reason why you could not wear that outfit any place you go. You just look great! Again, most people would not have the courage to say anything but just look. Well, let them because those are some really hot boots! If only I had a smaller foot, US size 11.5. Keep up on the videos.

Jim

Thanks Jim...I will keep going out and making those videos for you and the HHplace members!!! Maybe I help others to finally decide to go out on heels...These are my wishes.

I love that piece of music but I was worried about someone running your camera over with a shopping trolley.

You really need to buy some longer Jeans if you're going to wear heels that high.

The music is Tete Montoliu music, spanish pianist and this CD is dedicated to Brazil.

Amanda...what do you mean with "longer jeans"??? I dont want longer jeans...I want to show up to the world my incredible high heels!!!!. LOL