video of my new boots

my6heels

The music is Tete Montoliu music, spanish pianist and this CD is dedicated to Brazil.

Amanda...what do you mean with "longer jeans"??? I dont want longer jeans...I want to show up to the world my incredible high heels!!!!. LOL

Well that's just my personal taste. I prefer to cover my boots.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watch both your videos. Well done!! You walk very well in your boots. I really liked the way you dressed in the second video; dress, gloves and boots and you don't try to hide that your a man. AWESOME!!, you've got balls of steel !! I really like the way you looked so calm, relaxed and natural while dressed up. Nobody could say you were taking the piss or were disrespectful towards women because your video clearly shows you had taken pride in your appearence, you walked smoothly, didn't look cheap or tarty and seemed well behaved (very important) Not sure I could ever go out like that because I'm restricted to fetish boots due to the size of my feet (size 10 - 11). I've searched the intenet and the largest dress boots I can find stop at size 8 - 9. Again, well done!!

I just watch both your videos. Well done!! You walk very well in your boots.

I really liked the way you dressed in the second video; dress, gloves and boots and you don't try to hide that your a man. AWESOME!!, you've got balls of steel !!

I really like the way you looked so calm, relaxed and natural while dressed up. Nobody could say you were taking the piss or were disrespectful towards women because your video clearly shows you had taken pride in your appearence, you walked smoothly, didn't look cheap or tarty and seemed well behaved (very important)

Not sure I could ever go out like that because I'm restricted to fetish boots due to the size of my feet (size 10 - 11).

I've searched the intenet and the largest dress boots I can find stop at size 8 - 9.

Again, well done!!

Beigeboots, thanks, thanks and thanks!!!

Yes, I feel that I walk very well in high heels. I needed practice but I move on them very comfortable. I walk on average 1 hour per day on heels in the street and that exercise improve a lot your walking, believe me. Walk on high heels like those, give always balls of steel, jejeje.

As you said my dress in the second video is almost perfect. A male with little complements of femenine touch. For me the handbag is a fundamental element if you want to walk perfect on high heels. It helps you to maintain the perfect walking equilibrium. Yes, I was calmed and relaxed and pride of my appearance and nobody told me a single word.

If you want to buy good high heels in internet look at:

http://store-spikeangel.com/

My size is also 10-11 and you cand find there very nice high heel shoes or boots.

More coming next week

Enjoyed your videos immensely. You do certainly walk very well in your heels. I liked the fact that your outfit went very well together and you didn't disguise the fact that you were a man. Great stuff. Keep up the good work. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

My6heels,

Thanks for the video, you look great! Can't wait for the next one - those boots look fantastic - where were they from?

Spiker.

Thanks spiker!!!!!!! wait please, I am just finishing the details of my new video and will be in two or three days in You Tube.....

Those boots are from 1to3 brand like the jeans ones...

Thanks again!!

My new video is here with my over-knee jeans boots.

No comments today, just watch it, please.

I would appreciate your comments!!!!!!!!!

I loved both videos. You walk so gracefully in those beautiful high heeled boots. I noticed you were carrying a handbag with you. When you wear high heels in public, do you always carry a handbag?

I loved both videos. You walk so gracefully in those beautiful high heeled boots. I noticed you were carrying a handbag with you. When you wear high heels in public, do you always carry a handbag?

Thanks, thanks and more thanks.

Yes I also think that I walk very well with those beatiful boots but it is because, believe me, they are very easy to walk with them either the 5 inches. The structure of the boot is very rigid an it grabs your feet very well and the only think you need to do is move your legs vertically and listen the cli-cloe of your heels against the floor.

Yes Roni, I always carry a hanbag when I wear heels, because for me is essential to maintain the correct rhythm and the balance in your walk. I adore heels but I adore women handbags for men aswell!!!

Hey! Look...yesterday I received my new patent black boots that I announced here that I bought a couple of weeks ago: they are simply beatiful, incredible and with these fantastic heels 5 inches!!!

I plan to go out with them (of course!!!) but I wanted to share with you as soon as possible, how they look when I wear them and inmediatly, I prepared a short video changing my jeans over-knee boots by those amazing patent boots.

What do you think??? Are they or not an incredible knee boots?

Ooooh, I like those!! Can't wait for your outing video. What is it your wearing to go with those boots? Looks like they fit well. I wish my foot was small enough for good looking boots! Jim

Ooooh, I like those!! Can't wait for your outing video. What is it your wearing to go with those boots?

Looks like they fit well. I wish my foot was small enough for good looking boots!

Jim

Thanks for you comments Jim!!!

I am thinking my wearing will be very similar as when I went out with my jeans over-knee boots.

Yes, they fit very well and it is just a 11 size.

Very nice! Love the music. Your whole outfit, hat, coat, bag and boots goes very well togeather. I'll say it again, it is a real challenge to go out into a public place with a video camera and shoot pictures of yourself. You have to find a place where you can safely put the camera down. And when your done you have to edit the shots togeather so that it makes some sence. We should really appreciate my6heels's efforts. :w00t2:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I love your new boots. And I can tell by the way you put them on that you enjoy wearing them. I too can't wait to see your video when you wear them in publi. Thank you for your response about the handbag. You looked very smooth, natural, and elegent with your handbag and high heeled boots. Thanks for sharing this with us.

DawnHH, Thighbootguy, roniheels, Thanks for your support...I am working on my new videos of heels in public....I hope I will load them in You Tube soon and you will like it!!!! The more I wear high heels everyday, the more I love to wear them in the street and in public....with my handbag, of course!!!

• 10 months later...

Hi guys,

long time out of this place, sorry. With the arrival of the autumm, I bought a pair of incredible boots with metallic heel 4 inches and I showed them in public meanwhile I was travelling around my country. Incredible to walk on them, incredible how the people watched to me (no bad comments)....everyday I love more and more to live on heels!!!

You can see my video:

hey this afternoon I went to mall whith the look that you can see in the picture below. Total androgyn look (I love it!!): tied jeans, long jackect, big handbag and very visible louboutines patent black and suede with 5 inches of pretty high heels.... No reactions, everything very normal. Some comments in low voices...mmmm...that increases my adrenalin level and my self-esteem!!! I took some time to buy another precious louboutins (I tried on in the same shop, of course!!! size 11 fits ok) that you can also see in the pictures; they have jeans surface termination, big buckle in one side and very confortable to walk (5 inches also). Wait for my new video Kisses

post-14723-133522893858_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522893875_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522893886_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522893895_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Last week I bought in ZARA a pair of pretty pumps (size 10), suede black leather 5 inches of heels with 1 inch of beatiful platform...lovely!!!

They are very comfortable to walk and I used all the afternoon trough the mall corridors to walk on them with my androgynous look that you already know. No reactions at all. Nice time again with my heels in public

Watch my video in You Tube

post-14723-133522894564_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522894569_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522894571_thumb.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Maybe you would like to see my new blue boots thigh high with 4 inches of metallic heels. I went out for shopping and was a nice stroll....it is fantastic to walk with them....some comments from pleople, envy in the glances from some man but nothing important. Do you like them???