video of my new boots

my6heels

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I had not be around here since some months ago but I promise that I didn't lost my time and I went in public very often with some new boots that I bouhgt lately.

Watch my videos in YouTube and give me your comments and opinions....I feel more and more comfortable on high heels in public after a year and a half ago that I started to go out...is fantastic to feel so well wearing hh and think that finally an old dream came true

Kisses

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Last week I went in public with my lovely brown knee boots 5 inches in a very androgynous manner: leggins, short skirt, handbag and black leather gloves. I feel more confident on heels day after day. I am very happy because a deep dream come true after all these years: to go out on heels and platforms where I want and when I desire. Wait for my next video in IKEA!!!

Normally I use to walk with my highheels troughout differents malls doing some shopping. Also I like to go to the fitting room to try whatever I like and using the mirror to play a little bit with my look. I love that...Nobody pay special attention to me, believe me, including the clerks or the woman cashier. One month ago, when I was paying a pair of nice black boots, the woman told me that I was very pretty wearing this androgynous look and these nice high heel shoes!!! I Told her "thank you" and my self-esteem grew a 100%, lol.

I own to this place (hhplace.org) and to you all, many of the things I am doing today with my hh, going in public as androgynous and feeling happy and very confident as I though it would never happen. Thanks.

Give me your comments please

I like the look, especially with jeans. I think the earrings are a little much but if you enjoy them, go for it. You could try moving the look to a little more towards “guy wearing boots” than “guy looking female”, but again go for what you are comfortable presenting. By the way, great heels.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Tech, androgynous, if look to the dictionary, means that a person looks like the other sex instead maintains the original sex....I agree with you 100%...my look is more female than male because with current conventions, woman wears heels, skirts, handbag, make up, long ear rings and you named...the question with me is that when I wear heels, I love to wear the rest all the stuff that surrounds the heels TO ME: thigh leggins, colored handbags, short skirts, sophisticated ear rings, biiiig sun glasses and HIGH HEELS, of course. The issue here is that with all these I look as a woman, that is the reason I said I am androgynous because I continue to be a man...I understand that could be a very long discussion, but to me is clear. In the eighteen century, a man wore heels, wigs, make up...the conventions now are simply different...I mean in the eighteen century I would be a man but now I am androgynous because that I like to wear in public, is no permited (by pure conventions) to the man in our current century....I LOVE TO BE ANDROGYNOUS!!! Regards

Tech,

androgynous, if look to the dictionary, means that a person looks like the other sex instead maintains the original sex....I agree with you 100%...my look is more female than male because with current conventions, woman wears heels, skirts, handbag, make up, long ear rings and you named...the question with me is that when I wear heels, I love to wear the rest all the stuff that surrounds the heels TO ME: thigh leggins, colored handbags, short skirts, sophisticated ear rings, biiiig sun glasses and HIGH HEELS, of course. The issue here is that with all these I look as a woman, that is the reason I said I am androgynous because I continue to be a man...I understand that could be a very long discussion, but to me is clear.

In the eighteen century, a man wore heels, wigs, make up...the conventions now are simply different...I mean in the eighteen century I would be a man but now I am androgynous because that I like to wear in public, is no permited (by pure conventions) to the man in our current century....I LOVE TO BE ANDROGYNOUS!!!

Regards

And there was me thinking the term androgynous is used to refer to a person whose look or build make determining their gender difficult... :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

My6heels.. The leopard print boots in your picture are outstanding!... I've been trying to find some like that in a knee height for a long time....

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

My6heels ...

Love your high heel boots and I love your videos. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Thanks Roonie, your words help me to go ahead with my heels and boots. I hope that you enjoy the new videos going in public that I have in my pocket...jejeje.

Thanks again

And there was me thinking the term androgynous is used to refer to a person whose look or build make determining their gender difficult... :smile:

I dont want to create here a long discusion Tech, because maybe my english it is not so good to expose here good arguments and be understable....

I dont recognize to have any gender difficult going in public androgynous with high heels, skirts or wigs. I dont like to wear (female?) shoes as a cowboy...I prefer to look more as Beckham (I mean Victoria)...and thats it. I dont think that heels, skirts or wigs it is just a female attribute...these are just conventions...

Thanks to you in any case. I appreciate your clear opinion

Tiffany, generally I bought my shoes and boots here in Spain. The boots of the three last videos are from the spanish brand 1to3. They have an internet page but they dont sale trough the web. Thanks for your comments!!!

Hey,

really nice movies.. i love your style and guts to go in public. Keep on going..

Thanks Cas,

your words are important to me...I had guts to go in public a couple of years ago...now for me is a fantastic habit!!! Thanks again!!!