CD or NOT

johnieheel

Are you a Just a man in heels? Or do you like hose, skirts, etc?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Just a man in heels? Or do you like hose, skirts, etc?

I selected Other as I almost always wear some type of womens hosiery when I wear heels. Kind of goes with the teritory, doesn't it. I mean, a typical high heel pump is made to fit with thin nylon hose (or no hose, I guess), and certainly not with a pair of thick mens socks. I also do, on occasion, enjoy wearing a skirt if I have the time to do so at home. While I have in very rare instances gone the fully dressed route, 99% of the time it is hose and heels alone.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a pair of heels lying around and was quite tempted to try the leg competition, but they just dont look right with mens jeans etc so I went online to asos.com and ordered a few bits. Trouble is that you cant wear a skirt with boxers.. now its getting expensive!

Has the original question changed, or are many here being obtuse?

The question is simply enough. Are you a man that wears heels, or are you a man who wears heels and more?

Hmm, I suppose I was obtuse when taking the poll, Freddy. :w00t2: I'm not sure why you are taking such an interest in how we all classify ourselves as I have seen several recent posts from you in a similar manner. Maybe you just want us to be more honest with ourselves? *shrug*

I guess I originally thought the two choices were too limiting, I chose "man in heels" because in my mind I identified closer to that, and felt "other" was more for regular CD's. But, as you stated, Johnie is asking are you a guy in heels or do you do anything more than that. So for that matter this would include at least 80% of the guys in this forum to be honest.

My overall appearance still leans toward more masculine than not, but my public attire includes women's cut jeans (other than being tighter than most mens jeans, they are not obvious as being so) and for a smoother look with tighter fitting jeans, I sometimes wear tights underneath, too.

So that (plus my recent more photos posted here) puts me well into the "other" category. Thanks for pointing out my obtuseness freddy. :lmao:

------------------

Another thing to add, I felt the poll in this other thread covered the spectrum a bit more clearly (to me anyway), and I notice that in that thread which I had answered several months ago, I answered it more accurately.

Hmm, I suppose I was obtuse when taking the poll, Freddy. :lmao: I'm not sure why you are taking such an interest in how we all classify ourselves as I have seen several recent posts from you in a similar manner. Maybe you just want us to be more honest with ourselves? *shrug*

I guess I originally thought the two choices were too limiting, I chose "man in heels" because in my mind I identified closer to that, and felt "other" was more for regular CD's. But, as you stated, Johnie is asking are you a guy in heels or do you do anything more than that. So for that matter this would include at least 80% of the guys in this forum to be honest.

Keeping further debate to a minimum ('cos I'm a sorta yes or no kind of fella) ....

The thread starter was looking for an answer to what seemed like a fairly straightforward question to him, and me. Do you wear heels, and just heels alone? It's a black and white question if ever there's been one, yet there doesn't seem to be any resignation to whether individuals are 'heels only' or 'other'.

I maybe need to check the names in the categories, but I'm reasonably sure there's at least one person with his name in the 'heels only' category that has somewhere here, a picture of himself wearing flared/bootcut jeans. Primark has sold boys/mens bootcut style, and I have some, so I might be mistaken about the gender orientation of the style shown. ;-)

As for promoting the concept of classification, it's an attempt at getting some here used to the idea they are crossdressers. And that being interested in visual self expression isn't a bad thing. Rather, it's something to be embraced and enjoyed. Especially since it's unlikely to wane. :w00t2:

P.S.

Another thing to add, I felt the poll in this other thread covered the spectrum a bit more clearly (to me anyway), and I notice that in that thread which I had answered several months ago, I answered it more accurately.

This thread starter didn't want to know where you were on the male~female dress-code continuum. You and anyone else reading the thread were asked a simple question, but it would seem you (and others) want to complicate the answer?

And then start a bickering session because it was either "too deep" or "didn't have enough categories for a precise answer"?

I really see no utility into going into this subject so deeply. I am sure there are a lot of respondents to this survey that, like me, voted that they don't consider themselves "CD's" - in the true sense of the definition -- because they happen to wear kneehighs or trouser socks with their heels. You can get really, really technical (piss-point argumentative) and then you can consider the answers for what they are. True and honest....it's not a big deal and worth getting all wrapped around the axle about.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

When I can buy Men sized 'kneehighs' or ankle length hose at a Gentlemen's Outfitters, <i.e. something made for the male buying market>, I'll stop considering myself a crossdresser.

It's about as simple a notion as one can get. If I'm not white, I must be some other colour.

[if ANYONE in my social circle found me wearing hose, they'd draw one conclusion. That I'm gay/homosexual. None of them would or could consider this form of attire "manly".

When the rest of the world says it's dark, and you can't see, grasp the notion it may not be daytime! :w00t2:]

When I can buy Men sized 'kneehighs' or ankle length hose at a Gentlemen's Outfitters, <i.e. something made for the male buying market>, I'll stop considering myself a crossdresser.

It's about as simple a notion as one can get. If I'm not white, I must be some other colour.

[if ANYONE in my social circle found me wearing hose, they'd draw one conclusion. That I'm gay/homosexual. None of them would or could consider this form of attire "manly".

When the rest of the world says it's dark, and you can't see, grasp the notion it may not be daytime! :w00t2:

Good googly moogly, FF. You are really one messed up personality. :) So much so, I'd bet 3 to 5 your left foot is facing backwards. :lmao::lmao:;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Good googly moogly, FF. You are really one messed up personality. :eek1: So much so, I'd bet 3 to 5 your left foot is facing backwards. :clap::lmao::wave:

Like I say, "try to grasp the notion it may not be daytime". :w00t2:

Be as rude and abusive as you like. You're a bully, and frankly, they stopped irritating me some 25 years ago. :) My 5 year old grandson has better reasoning skills than you demonstrate here. ;-)

It's 3.40am in the UK, so I have to leave. Doubtless to find some of your pseudo-intellectual barbed comments left for me on the morrow. :lmao:

Big man Bubba. Big man.

This thread starter didn't want to know where you were on the male~female dress-code continuum. You and anyone else reading the thread were asked a simple question, but it would seem you (and others) want to complicate the answer?

And then start a bickering session because it was either "too deep" or "didn't have enough categories for a precise answer"?

Excuse me, but you started the bickering in this thread, no one else. I had only pointed out that you were correct in that I misinterpretted the original intent of the poll/question. You were the one that started out by calling people obtuse.

Come on guys, QUIT this bickering. This is a simple question and a simple answer for each of us to contribute to. Making it complicated serves no purpose except to create arguments and hurt feelings. I enjoy reading what ALL have to say, but this has got to STOP, PLEASE. It is no longer something I want to be a part of and turns new comers off also. Now I'll get off my soap box and back to the thread: I entered 'Man in heels' Heels require certain other items like stockings, panty hose, or bobby socks to give a proper fit for look and comfort. The other item as a 'man in heels' is pants (duh!). Who makes them or what the cut or lable is is not important. What is important is that they fit properly and are the right length to show the heel and top of the foot

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

[if ANYONE in my social circle found me wearing hose, they'd draw one conclusion. That I'm gay/homosexual. None of them would or could consider this form of attire "manly."."

Well said fastfreddy! In my world, the same conclusion would be drawn, period paragraph! Honesty is my policy too, especially with myself. It becomes very dangerous when one believes their own lies!!!!

It's all about the heel!

Like I say, "try to grasp the notion it may not be daytime". :lmao:

Be as rude and abusive as you like. You're a bully, and frankly, they stopped irritating me some 25 years ago. :clap: My 5 year old grandson has better reasoning skills than you demonstrate here. :)

It's 3.40am in the UK, so I have to leave. Doubtless to find some of your pseudo-intellectual barbed comments left for me on the morrow. ;-)

Big man Bubba. Big man.

Ah, FF, you don't fool me one bit. I really would like to believe that you are a nice guy. :w00t2:

I am done here on this thread, this all got blown way out of proportion. My initial message was just to add clarity to what I answered and that I initially interpretted the poll another way. Of course, someone made it painfully clear how 'obtuse' I was and which I should have picked. Moving on, this is not worth my time. :w00t2:

I am simply a man who enjoys wearing men's suits and outfits and women's high heels coordinated with them. I wear both men's hosery and occassionaly panty hose with them. I myself do not cross-dress but I respect those that do.

I am done here on this thread, this all got blown way out of proportion. My initial message was just to add clarity to what I answered and that I initially interpretted the poll another way. Of course, someone made it painfully clear how 'obtuse' I was and which I should have picked. Moving on, this is not worth my time. :w00t2:

Funny how its always the guys that do this....

The girls have far more "Self control" and dont need and mod's to step in.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Funny how its always the guys that do this....

The girls have far more "Self control" and dont need and mod's to step in.

Funny?

The males in most mammal species fight between themselves. It's completely natural. Disagreeable, but completely natural.

As is the females of the species not fighting. :w00t2:

Funny?

The males in most mammal species fight between themselves. It's completely natural. Disagreeable, but completely natural.

As is the females of the species not fighting. :w00t2:

True, thats why more mens prisons exist than womens prisons.

Women can control themselves far better than most men can :lmao:

Ah Rich, two day old news. Freddy and I settled via PM, no hard feelings. See males can sometimes adapt and find ways to get along on their own. :w00t2:

Sorry, I was referring to Freddie and Bubba, never mind.

That's a rift that'll never heal.

I've tried twice now, but I've been assured it ain't gonna happen.

Perhaps when I've been here a bit longer and accrued a bit more status, I'll irritate less. Sometimes I speak too plainly, perhaps not plainly enough. Certainly I feel constrained when responding to personal 'digs', and maybe at the moment that's no bad thing.

Anyway, I'm trying to fit in. :w00t2:

That's a rift that'll never heal.

I've tried twice now, but I've been assured it ain't gonna happen. Besides I've been told in no uncertain language that I am a "thug." :w00t2:

Besides I've been told in no uncertain language that I am a "thug." ;-)

Absolutely.

(By the way, the one encouragement that I forgot to state in my earlier posting is that should the "father" ever give you grief to your face, I would, if I were you, "dope-slap" the holy shit out of him -- after which (while he was picking himself up off of the ground) I would tell him never to open his mouth about you again.))

Right after you told me I was a shit-sphere and no amount of explanation from me was going to change that. With your parting remark to my long PM trying to convince you of my sincerity here being; "get lost" since I'm just "dead-space" to you.

So much for the sanctity of PM's. :lmao:

And I suppose I started this one too Bubba? As I've asked you a couple of times now, if you don't like me, just put me on your ignore list. :w00t2:

It would suit us both. :)