CD or NOT

johnieheel

Are you a Just a man in heels? Or do you like hose, skirts, etc?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Just a man in heels? Or do you like hose, skirts, etc?

How about just letting this go, FF. It's never going to end and I'm sure you would agree with me that this forum isn't the proper place to vent our disagreement and disdain for each other. So, as far as I'm concerned. It's finished.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about just letting this go, FF. It's never going to end and I'm sure you would agree with me that this forum isn't the proper place to vent our disagreement and disdain for each other. So, as far as I'm concerned. It's finished.

It WAS finished by PM.

You kicked this up, as usual.

I suppose you think me telling the Mods I tried to resolve it unsuccessfully was me 'bickering'. :lmao: (So paranoid.)

Try stopping baiting me? It would make EVERYone here very happy. :w00t2:

It WAS finished by PM.

You kicked this up, as usual.

I suppose you think me telling the Mods I tried to resolve it unsuccessfully was me 'bickering'. :lmao: (So paranoid.)

Try stopping baiting me? It would make EVERYone here very happy. :w00t2:

Actually, you inferred in what was probably a dead spirited discussion, your history of Private Messaging Bubba, and subsequently reinvigorated an argument that could have remained dead. So the way I see it, you were the one that "kicked this up."

Let's see here, Bubba has been a member of this forum since it's inception in January of 2002 and was a key contributor to it's systemized growth over the years. I haven't seen him get into a long winded spirited discussion like this EVER--with anyone. There's no pattern.

But I have seen you create argumentative discussions with multiple people in your short time as a member here. There is a pattern.

No pattern vs. pattern. It makes me think that it's not The Big Bad Bubba Machine Baiting you, it's something else.

Just my two cents.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Freddie Just as KH stated, Bubba has been here years, since 2002, back when I also joined too, and has been nothing short of funny, personable, thoughtful and careful with what he says, often contributing a vast amount. 1 Thing I will say is that some brits just "Dont get it" with Americans, but having lived and worked there, I figure I can pretty much read what he is saying as if he is talking directly to me. Now, you have been here a short while, and have endlessly managed to argue, bicker and upset plenty. Yet again I'm having to deal with issues where you are once again in the hot seat, so thanks for making extra work for us, as if we dont have enough to do already. You have driven this thread totally off topic, bought your bickering out into the public, despite us telling you countless times that if you have a problem, tell one of us and we can review the situation privately if need be, but quite frankly, I really dont see what the heck ths is all about. Bubba clearly wants to drop the matter and leave it be, but your insistant on keeping it going? Let it drop, give it up, were all fed up with this negative crap all the time, we all have enough negative crap to deal with in our day-to-day business, were here to enjoy, chill out and maybe even do a little day-dreaming. Sometimes people in life just dont get on, so just accept that, and move on. Now, I'll have a chat with the rest of the guys and see what plan of action is more suitable here, see what they also think we should do because we really dont have the time for this anymore, now and in the future.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!