Sleeping in Heels.....Men.

muddypaws

Tried it once when I was on a business road trip with a pair of leather thigh highs. Started out fine but soon turned uncomfortable. Sleep was very fitful until I finally said "enough already" and took them off. Slept MUCH better. No need to try that again...:winkiss: Wearing them is so much more fun when you are awake to enjoy it!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello,

I allways wear heels in bed. Especially my 6.75 oxfords and 6.5 laced boots.

(because you can't take them of or loose them while asleep). I like to wear a corset, garters and stokings. I allways wear a pair of "UNDER STOCKINGS" (allways textured) and a pair of nylons with seams.

I don"t damage my sheets. I learned how to sleep with heels. Even ons silk sheets. It is a matter of how you take your heels: allways low. I made love with my late gf up and above:never damaged the sheets.

She liked me to walk on the streets beside her, she wearing her heels I wearing mine in stockings a corset and a tight skirt. I love it. And still sleeping with heels, a corset and nylons

Hi Heelsfeel,

I really like your post. I'm also a hh and nylons lover (didn't try corset yet...). It's so cool to walk in street beside a gf like you were dressed! Love it...

Bye

Fred

• 1 year later...

Unless you completely pass out drunk, why on earth would you wear any shoes in bed, let alone heels, unless its some sort of fetish that you have soooo bad that you just cant take them off and want to sleep in them?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Unless you completely pass out drunk, why on earth would you wear any shoes in bed, let alone heels, unless its some sort of fetish that you have soooo bad that you just cant take them off and want to sleep in them?

I think you mean "fetish soooo good that....."

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

From my experience, when I was younger, I wanted to experience wearing heels as much as possible. Before I became comfortable wearing them in public, I'd fall asleep with them on just to try and get more time in them. Like a number of people have mentioned, they hurt me after a few hours and I'd have to take them off. Now, years later, I find that I have no real interest in wearing them to bed. It is neither new, nor something I can't experience enough

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I sleep with my heels on if I feel like it. Haven't teared any sheets as far as I'm concerned. Last time I slept with my heels on was with my latest pair of high heels, who had just arrived the same day- but since I hadn't worn them in yet I woke up in the middle of the night with my feet hurting. Haven't slept on with them since.

I really like sleeping in heels. My feet get too hot in pumps and boots are out of the question, but 3 to 4" sandals are ideal. I prefer the kinds with adjustable straps so that I can fasten them snugly and keep the sole against the sole of my foot. I tend to wake up once or twice during the night and I'm conscious of feeling good about being in heels. I have never torn sheets or kicked the wife, so it has become a very enjoyable experience for me so far. Try it before you knock it. Steve

It used to be a big thing with me when I was staying in a hotel for work during the week. I used to put my pumps on in the hotel room the second I got in and wear them nonstop until I had to jump in the shower in the morning. Now that I am back home during the week and can't really wear pumps around here anyway, I don't even think about it. If it is cold and I am really tired, I might leave my wedges on if I fall asleep watching TV or reading or something, but I don't really make a conscience effort to wear them to sleep. The exception was the last couple of weeks where it was freezing out and we had our heater down a bit because of a previous high bill, which I don't go into here. It was so cold I a pair of boots I rarely wear out on to keep my feet warm.

I some times wear my thighhi ballet boots to bed. It makes me dream that I'm walking all over the place in them. I haven't been able to walk in them awake.

I used to wear my heels for the same reason, I used to have some lovely dreams. In the end the dreams stopped but I carried on in the hope I could increase the length of time I could wear heels by getting used to them. I almost never managed it through the night, it used to wake me and I'd have to take them off. In the end though it didn't wake me, but I'd wake in the morning with the shoes removed and placed neatly next to each other on the floor with no memory of removing them whatsoever!

Spiker.

i also wear my heels in bed sometimes, but find it very difficult to get to sleep wearing them because im very conscious of the fact im wearing them because i get so much enjoyment from it, and after a few hours i also have to remove them as they start to hurt, i want to be able to fall asleep and wake up in the morning still wearing them, i think boots or locking heels would have to be worn in order for that to happen though :blinkbigeyes:

Not for the whole night, the only time I've slept in heels is when I've worn them in bed and we've dozed off afterwards. If I've spent the evening in heels I do feel a pang of regret when it's bed time and they have to come off, but I just don't feel comfortable if I keep them on.

disgusting! the bottom of your shoes is ridiculously dirty, why on earth would you want that stuff in your bed :pulsingheart:

i've never once fallen asleep wearing any sort of footwear. sometimes your feet gotta be free man :blinkbigeyes:

I totally agree. I don't even wan't to have socks or anything on my feet in bed.

Best regards, Stefan

You're assuming that the heels we wear in bed are also worn in other parts of the house or outside. I don't do that. I have several pair of sandals that I reserve ONLY for wearing in bed. They are clean and have never been worn except in bed. Nothing disgusting about that. Steve

disgusting! the bottom of your shoes is ridiculously dirty, why on earth would you want that stuff in your bed :pulsingheart:

i've never once fallen asleep wearing any sort of footwear. sometimes your feet gotta be free man :blinkbigeyes:

You know there are some heels that never touch the floor, I am sure you know what I mean, I also know that some shoes will be very clean. You cant hang around this site for too long without knowing about that.

The angels have the phonebox.

You're assuming that the heels we wear in bed are also worn in other parts of the house or outside. I don't do that. I have several pair of sandals that I reserve ONLY for wearing in bed. They are clean and have never been worn except in bed. Nothing disgusting about that.

Steve

Isnt this the point where heels go from fashion into "fetish"... Honestly, how many people really deliberately have high heels "only" to wear in bed..

disgusting! the bottom of your shoes is ridiculously dirty, why on earth would you want that stuff in your bed :happy:

i've never once fallen asleep wearing any sort of footwear. sometimes your feet gotta be free man :pulsingheart:

Rocker :)

you may be, but where do you go to get your shoes in such a state that they are so filthy? And do you walk about the house with them in that state?

Mine are always clean, if they are not, I clean them. DON'T YOU?

I do agree with all that has been said up till now, yes I wake up, kick them off for a few mins, them put them back on, and back to sleep. Beautiful sleep.

If it is not your scene, don't knock someone elses. We love it. My opportunities are much reduced, but still do when the chance occurs.:blinkbigeyes:

Muddypaws

Good question, Tech. But "fetish" has a sexual connotation. I don't wear them to get turned on. I wear them because they feel good on my feet. Perhaps it's not fashion, but it's definitely not fetish either. Look, there are only 24 hours in a day, and I figure I waste 8 of them sleeping. So why not use the time to enjoy heeling? Then it's not a complete waste! :blinkbigeyes: Steve

Good question, Tech. But "fetish" has a sexual connotation. I don't wear them to get turned on. I wear them because they feel good on my feet. Perhaps it's not fashion, but it's definitely not fetish either.

Look, there are only 24 hours in a day, and I figure I waste 8 of them sleeping. So why not use the time to enjoy heeling? Then it's not a complete waste! :blinkbigeyes:

Steve

ok, well, I meant that in the "beyond normal" behaviour kind of way, not the sexual context. How exactly can you enjoy anything if your unconcious?

Maybe oddball would be a better phrase?

The point of enjoying heels is to be able to go out and wear them..

The point of enjoying heels is to be able to go out and wear them..

Please remember that some of us get enjoyment out of looking at them, seeing them being worn, walked in, the list goes on, wearing them is just one aspect in my opinion, but I have to agree, apart from in dreams, you have to be awake to enjoy them.

If you see what I mean?

The angels have the phonebox.

I sometimes sleep in heels though only can make it a few hours usually before I gotta take them off. It's fun and I enjoy feeling my feet in heels when I wake up. For the last few days my feet cramp up some at night and the heels help. Don't know why they are cramping up as I haven't worn my heels as much lately as I have in the past.

I sometimes sleep in heels though only can make it a few hours usually before I gotta take them off. It's fun and I enjoy feeling my feet in heels when I wake up.

For the last few days my feet cramp up some at night and the heels help. Don't know why they are cramping up as I haven't worn my heels as much lately as I have in the past.

:blinkbigeyes:

There is a simple remedy to cramp, as I have it often. My quack, prescribed "Quinine Sulphate" AND IT WORKS. NEVER HAVE ANY TROUBLE NOW.

You may need to see your local doctor for supplies, but it,s worth it.

Does not stop me wearing in bed though.

Smile when you get up in the morning and see what's on your feet.

Muddypaws:wavey:

I wear my 7" heels to bed most nights and have a pair at least 2 sizes bigger then I wear during the day time, why? Because my feet swelled up when warm and this overcame that problem, they are my bed boots, ohh I forgot to mention, the boots are a soft black leatherette, crotch high, 33" shaft from top of 71\2" heel. Awesome, waking up feeling the boot rim in your crotch, wife never complains!

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet