Sleeping in Heels.....Men.

muddypaws

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly wear mine in bed, (though not all the time),mine though are never worn outside. Only started wearing heels a few months ago, so I find it useful to train my feet to wear 6", (though I'm up to about 4" walking about). It's an awesome feeling for me, as it means I can wear heels ATM I would really struggle in, and for some, who live with people who don't like men wearing heels, it's a great way of having the sheer pleasure of wearing them, without the pain. I usually wear mine with the short ankle length hose you can buy at Tesco (3 pairs for a quid), and have never had a problem with ripping sheets etc. At first I could only manage a few hours without my feet hurting, but I usually wear mine 3 or 4 times a week at night, usually after not having any on all day, it does seem to train my feet. Would agree with obtaining some Quinine Sulphate from your doctor (300mg), I suffer from night cramps anyway, so a tablet before bed means no cramps or hurting feet. If anyone lives with parents etc, and has their own room with a lock on the door, try it !, (I only wish I had done the same and bought some many years ago) And as for hh palace, what a site this is !!, to be able to talk to people who have a love of the the most pleasurable and sensual footwear, awesome :wave: John

I have slept with many pairs of heels. I just bought some over the knee black leather boots with 5 inch spike heels. I slept with them on this past weds and it felt great! Kept them on in the morning while getting ready for work. Everyone should do it! Bernheels

Oh yes, I adore sleeping in my high heels. Depending on the shoe, they stay on my feet all night long. In fact, back in '05, I went on vacation and I only wore my 6" black patent platforms to bed. It felt absolutely amazing.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

I'd tried this a couple times before even finding this forum with not much success. I found it harder to get to sleep in the heels and had the same troubles as most where it felt as if the heels would rip the sheets or blanket. I did get to sleep one time but it wasn't for long and I took the heels off when I woke up again. When I saw this thread a few days ago I tried again. The same thing happened though. I slept for 3-4 hours and woke up with 'pins and needles' in my feet. I took them off at this time, drank a cup of milk and went back to bed. I think my shoes are a bit tight... I will try a different pair sometime soon. I have slept 'successfully' in flats and flat boots. I love it so I'll continue to try in heels :wave:

Call me Tights!

Try sandals. Your feet may be getting too hot. I know mine can get too hot in pumps and I have had that tingling sensation also. I wouldn't dare try boots. I found that sandals give me the same great feeling of being in heels, but my feet don't get too hot after a couple of hours. I can spend all night in sandals. It's great to wake up with them on, and have them on when getting out of bed. Steve

jwhite44, All I can say is that wearing high heels turns me on. When I buy a new pair of heels or boots there is a special thrill to wearing them. It was a pleasure to wear these boots all night and actually fall asleep with them on. Then waking up and forgetting that they were on. 1st thing I see are the sexy boots on my feet - yummm What can I say - it is me. Bernheels

Don't fall asleep with heels on as much as some of you but the last time it happened was this past summer after spending the whole day as a girl. Wig, makeup, manicured nails, a nice salsa dress and...those 6.0" stiletto heel sandals (fuschia-colored "TEAGAN" sandals from Bakers). That was a great way to end a good day. I see what girls go through to look good! HappyinHeels

• 2 weeks later...

I have been wearing heels to sleep in for most nights during the past 6-8 months. Usually it is a pair of sandals but ocassionally a pair of peep toe pumps. My wife does not know(or she has not let me know that she is aware of this) even though I keep the shoes right under our bed. I am thinking now that she is of the "don't ask don't tell" way of dealing with the situation. I would like to get it out in the open, but have not found the courage to attempt bringing the subject up. I can't get enought heel wearing in during the day to satisfy myself(especially sandals) so wearing them in bed and while sleeping is how I satisfy my need.

I have been wearing heels to sleep in for most nights during the past 6-8 months. Usually it is a pair of sandals but ocassionally a pair of peep toe pumps. My wife does not know(or she has not let me know that she is aware of this) even though I keep the shoes right under our bed. I am thinking now that she is of the "don't ask don't tell" way of dealing with the situation. I would like to get it out in the open, but have not found the courage to attempt bringing the subject up. I can't get enought heel wearing in during the day to satisfy myself(especially sandals) so wearing them in bed and while sleeping is how I satisfy my need.

Your home/house is your wife's nest. There isn't anything that goes on in and around her nest that she is not aware of. Keeping your heels under your side of the bed is the quickest way for her to discover them (Or else she's a lousy house keeper).

Don't worry, I bet she has already found them. And, if she hasn't said anything about them, perhaps she knows you better than you think she does.

One thing I would do if I were you, however, is to be prepared to give her a really good explanation as to "why" those high heels were under the bed, whenever she does get around to asking you about them. And, your answer had better be very, very truthful. Otherwise, you are just going to add to the impression that you're keeping something else "secret" in which case, you're goose is doubly cooked.

If you have been sleeping in heels for 6-8 months, how can you possibly assume that your wife doesn't know? Does she sleep in another house? On another planet? Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

If tried sleeping in heels many times, but I could never stand it the whole night. After some hours I woke up and my feet hurt like hell :) because I could not sleep again. Unfortunately I had to take them off. But the pair is 5 inch, so pretty high. It might be better with a lower heel. I've to try someday. Boundy

You didn't say if they were sandals or not, but I would recommend that you try sleeping in sandals. They won't be too hot on your feet. And 4" is a good height. Don't make your feet stretch too far. Be comfortable and you'll sleep the whole night through. You will feel great when you get out of bed and stand up. Steve

• 3 weeks later...

With the very cold weather out here on the west coast I have been wearing my boot to bed. Last nite I wore my Diba whisper OTK boots to bed and I am very glad I did. They run the entire length of the leg and kept my legs perfectly warm, with no complaint from my wife.

Hey - try thongs with a high heel combined with tights. They're perfect for winter nights and tights keep your legs boot warm! Your toes are not restriced while keeping the sensation of being in heels! Just wish that I could find some ultra high stiletto thongs...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All I've been away on buisiness trips a couple of times, and it feels great, long hair wig, make up, dress, stockings and black 5 inch heel shoes or boots, keep them on all night, you dont want to take them off, ever, only wish I could get away more often.

I wear heels everyday at home. My wife is fine with it - she even buys me heels when she sees some sexy new ones. I have purchased a few pairs of boots this winter and have worn them to be. I love to sleep with heels and hose on. Bernheels

Interesting thread, I would not have even thought of the idea of sleeping in any shoes men's or women's before reading this. The next time my wife is not at the house overnight I will give this a try and see what it's like to wake up in heels.