Sleeping in Heels.....Men.

muddypaws

I wanted to add a comment to the ladies pitch on sleeping in heels, but it is taboo. So lets put it on it's own. Have you ever or do you want to? As I have said before, my partner does not approve. full stop. We went on a holiday in the caravan a while ago and as usual I took a pair of heels with me. There is not a lot of room in the van to tuck things like 4" shoes out of sight, but I managed. When she takes the dog for a walk, out come my heels. This is not really enough so I ended up by wearing them in bed. I had wanted to for a while. As she is always in be before me it does not create much problem. I put them on and go straight to sleep,HEAVEN!. This is fine and although I can wear them all day with no trouble, I find that during the night, I have to kick them off for a short while, then put them on again. Those shoes enjoyed a three month holiday in France, and so did I (& she) I have been known to take the caravan to the Midlands, on my own. So I am able to take whatever I want and live happily for the weekend. As my kids both, and partners know, I am free to do my thing! That includes living in heels all day and sleeping in them all night. What more could ANYONE want? I love you all. Muddypaws:w00t2:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, everyone! :nervous:

I wanted to add a comment to the ladies pitch on sleeping in heels, but it is taboo.

So lets put it on it's own.

Have you ever or do you want to?

Yes, I have, several times (whenever I'm in the mood). I just have to remember to lock the bedroom door, otherwise my sister may come in and catch me red-handed (high-heeled). :winkiss:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

I have back when I lived at my parents house, but since I have moved into a new house with my wife, I have not, but wish I could. I used to love the feel of my legs and feet under the sheets when wearing hose and heels. The smoothness of the sheets on my legs, and the arch my feet made...Oh so good...I miss that feeling.

My wife and I frequently rub legs to relax before going to sleep. I often wear heels to keep my feet warm and to prevent her from touching my very ticklish soles; and hose because it feels better when she rubs my legs. I also usually put skin lotion on my feet to keep the skin soft; when it gets dry it cracks and can get infected. So the heels and hose keep the skin lotion from rubbing off onto the sheets and keep the lotion on my skin where it does good. When we are ready to go to sleep, I will often just turn around on the bed and keep the hose and heels on. But I can never sleep too long in heels. After an hour or two, my feet get too hot and I have to take them off. I once had some sandals I reserved for this purpose, but I gave them away to heel-mates. I should get another pair, but I never like wearing sandals any other times. So yes, heels are fun to sleep in. I've never torn a hole in the sheets and (fortunately) never kicked my wife (although she once ran her foot into my heel - ouch!). It didn't hurt that bad and we both had a good laugh. She thinks I'm nuts. Could it be? Nawwww! GWL

I have a pair of ballet boots that I have worn to bed from time-to-time. They really stretch out my foot and increase the arch over time. Problem is, after a couple of hours, I have to remove them as I wake up uncomfortable. It is very hard to walk barefoot after taking them off so I am tippy-toe for a few minutes until the muscles relax and allow me to walk flat footed again. If I wear regular heels to sleep, they have to be sandals as my toes get crunched in closed toe shoes with the covers putting stress on my feet. Sometimes the wife uses her feet to see if I am wearing heels under the covers. She likes it.

Yes, I've done it. I've worn some of my higher pumps to bed and have done my ankle boots as well as my ballet boots. As others have said, usually after several hours I wake up and need to take them off because of pain. Even so, it is really a great feeling.

I have worn heels to bed many times. When I had my girl friend she wanted me to always wear hose and heels to bed. The first couple of time I did it they woke me but I got use to it. I have worn knee high boots with a 5 & 1/2 heel to bed and sandles and ballet boots all night.

One word: WHY? Sleeping in ANY shoes, least of all high heels would never occur to me. But that's just my viewpoint.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

When I was a young child I got use to wearing feminine shoes to bed, because that was usually the only time I wouldn't be bothered. Now, it just part of my bedtime attire. Some heels I can wear all night without having to take a break. After waking up, it is nice to step out of bed and feel the height of the heels, instead of looking for a pair to wear.

I never wear heels in bed but wondering what kind of bed sheets you are you using. Are they reinforced with steel or what ? :winkiss: I can't imagine how you never made a hole in the sheets while wearing heels unless you fall asleep immediatly and never move all night. I know I move a lot while sleeping. Sometime, I almost need to redo the bed when I wake up... So I don't think I could ever sleep in heels...:nervous:

Jeff,

I think it's just a nice feeling to know you've got them on, even under the sheets. Plus, especially with patent, they slide nicely in the sheets...

Sorry, I just don't see it. The only feeling I like in bed is the warmth of a comforter during winter, that's it. No shoes whatsoever! But hey, if others enjoy that, more power to them.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

hello, I allways wear heels in bed. Especially my 6.75 oxfords and 6.5 laced boots. (because you can't take them of or loose them while asleep). I like to wear a corset, garters and stokings. I allways wear a pair of "UNDER STOCKINGS" (allways textured) and a pair of nylons with seams. I don"t damage my sheets. I learned how to sleep with heels. Even ons silk sheets. It is a matter of how you take your heels: allways low. I made love with my late gf up and above:never damaged the sheets. She liked me to walk on the streets beside her, she wearing her heels I wearing mine in stockings a corset and a tight skirt. I love it. And still sleeping with heels, a corset and nylons

I'm like JeffB. I see no need to wear heels to bed while sleeping. I like my feet bare and only use a top sheet for a cover all year around no matter what the weather. When you are hot, you are HOT. TEE! HEE! There may be snow on the roof, but the fire down below still burns brightly. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I never wear heels in bed but wondering what kind of bed sheets you are you using.

Are they reinforced with steel or what ? :winkiss:

I can't imagine how you never made a hole in the sheets while wearing heels unless you fall asleep immediatly and never move all night.

I know I move a lot while sleeping.

Sometime, I almost need to redo the bed when I wake up...

So I don't think I could ever sleep in heels...:nervous:

Having become so accustom to wearing heels to bed, when I haven't on occasions, I'm using my freedom to choose. I have torn or put holes in some sheets because of wearing stiletto heels while I slept, but this happens so infrequently that I don't worry. Having them on is more of a comfort. I also look at it this way: Should an emergency dictate that I leave my residence immediately, I still won't have to worry about finding a pair of shoes to wear. I may have some "splainun" as to why later, but at least I'll have something on my feet for protection and I'll let later take care of itself.

Yes -- especially after sex. My wife actually told me (after an evening we were both wearing heels) to keep them on. I didn't need to be told twice. Wearing 7.5" thigh high boots were so warm I had to sleep on top of the sheets. It was hard to sleep at first, but then, wonderful. If we're having sex when I or we dress sexy, I wear leather jock and sometimes a chest harness. It's way cool to wake up like that. I suggest it to everyone. But be prepared for legs to hurt like hell the moment you take your boots off. I hurt for hours. Not enough to seop doing it again and again and again. Oh, and if you're a morning sex guy, you will be SO ready for fun.

I had an opportunity to try it last night. Overall, it was better than I thought it would be. My footwear was a pair of Payless Flex Pumps. These are actually loose on me (13W), but have a decent 4 1/4" heel. I put them in some heavy supermarket-type bags, with a rubberband around my ankles to bags on my feet (basically protection from the heels doing any damage to my bed). One foot didn't do so well. I was uncomfortable enough that about 2hrs after laying down, I had to take the heel off my foot. It was a problem with my toe in the shoe (which a bit of a nail trim the following morning seemed to correct). However the other foot was fine. I wasn't sure if I'd have more problems with my foot being in the shoe all night, or my ankle being in stretched position, but neither were an issue at all. I slept for the rest of the night without any difficulty. In the morning when I got up, the first thing I did was put on the other heel! For some reason that's what I felt I belonged in. I almost didn't want to take a shower (don't have any heels I want to get wet!), but I did. Afterwards, I really still wanted to be in heels, so I put on my 3" ankle boots for the couple of places I've had to go to in the morning. First time I've ever worn heels there. Except for the noise from the heels, no problems walking in them at all. After coming home, I went out again with them to Walmart. Exact same results - no problems walking, and no looks or comments. I'm sure actually walking in heels is the best practice, but it seems like wearing them to bed can help with your ankle flexibility.

Wearing shoes that stretch your ankle out and increase your arch can assist in walking in higher heels. I wear ballet heels to bed sometimes and have a nightly exercise to flex my foot out (top extending the leg without any angle). Over the past 2 years, I have noticeably increased my arch and can now stretch my foot out straight in-line with my leg. When I started, I was not close to either goal. My arches are very noticeably higher and I can wear higher heels more comfortably than I could before.