Other lady bits

evoviii

I'm sitting here wondering how far would I have to go (from central east coast USA) to find another guy wearing what I'm wearing. Mens blue jeans, black (double) ankle strap heels, and a ladies watch (actually a pair of "hers & hers" matching red & black leather strap watches) on his wrist? Sometimes I feel like the only one one the planet.

Originally Posted by Glosha I don't know why, but I'm so frustrated that girls have such a variety of clothes (sox, tights, leggings, skirts, dresses, etc.) and we, guys, can't wear all that because of the social rules.

Today I've bought on discount 6 pairs of knee high black sox and black leggings on sale and tried them on. So comvortable. Even wearing heels is much better. Plus no hair is visible. But I can only wear all that in public under the jeans or pants :smile:.

Does anybody else have such feeling from time to time?

I totally agree! Skirts, athletic shoes, shorts and heels. I told my wife that it's not fair that men's clothes are so boring yet women's clothes have so much more appeal. When Halloween comes around I really get frustrated at the quantity of women's costumes as apposed to what is available for men

Lots of freestyle here, that is awesome. In addition to the shoes and boots, whenever I can which is 50-60%, I do wear womens jeans (which fit way better), pants, diamond studs and hoop earrings, tank tops and some other shirts. I have not worn much makeup but hope to change that this year. In general it is a freestyle but am hoping do more total feminine look, I feel it is more me than masculine image. With such a short time here on earth time to be who I want to! Mtnsofhees

With the exception of coats and jackets (I'm working on that), everything I wear on my outings comes from the women's side of the store. Tops, jeans, skirts, shoes, hosiery, jewelry, even underwear, and I thoroughly enjoy it all.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

With the exception of coats and jackets (I'm working on that), everything I wear on my outings comes from the women's side of the store. Tops, jeans, skirts, shoes, hosiery, jewelry, even underwear, and I thoroughly enjoy it all.

The same goes for me!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For many years now in only have women's jeans and underwear, as well as socks/hose/tights. My shirts are still about 50/50 and my jackets are about 50/50. Watch, bracelets, anklets belts and buckles are all women's too. Shoes now are mostly women's whenever I can find the right size in the style I need, but stuff like fishing and hunting boots are pretty much unisex... not looking to be a women or look like a women, just enjoy wearing their things! TightLevisandHHBoots

I wear high heeled boots. Even though I like shoes a lot I don't wear them. The other items I really like to wear is hosiery. I wear bodystockings, pantyhose and fishnets. One of the things that I have been meaning to try but haven't had the courage is having my nails done, something really long and red. I would love to know how that feels.

Haha, this is something I have a lot of indirect experience with, as I have spent a LOT of time in a nail salon. My wife is Vietnamese, and although she does not work in the nail industry, many of our friends do. I'm telling you what, those acrylics are the devil's spawn. I've seen more ugliness and unhealthiness associated with them than you can shake a stick at. If it's a one-off thing you want, maybe it's OK, but the whole process is just brutal to your natural nails. I would never do it. It takes months for your natural nails to grow out from cuticle to cutting length. I understand your desire to have long nails, believe me, but I'm just saying, be well informed before taking action, and choose your salon well. Many are not up to snuff with sanitary measures.

If you're just interested in seeing what life is like with longer finger nails, I would suggest trying press-on nails first. They will give you the feeling, and not cost you much. One problem I've had with press-on's is the largest nails don't always cover my natural nails. As Mlroseplant said, acrylics damage your natural nails and I've never tried the gell nails. When I first used the press-on's I couldn't do a thing. I found it so hard to pick items because I was so use to doing it with short nails. After two days with nails, I was able to do most thing with ease. If you do try press-ons, don't get your hands constantly wet, like washing dishes. The water will cause the tape to dissolve. Also, get dressed first, then put on the nails. I ruined two pairs of nylons while attempting to get dressed the first time.

thighmax, I agree with hh_pe in that if you want to try out some long nails you could buy some press-on nails. They'll last about three days or so if you don't get them wet or try to do heavy lifting and they're easy to remove. Also, like hh_pe said, do everything first get dressed, do your hair, makeup, and get dressed first and the last thing should be your nails. Allow about 30 minutes to put them on, polish them the color of your choice and allow them to dry. Now you're ready to go out the door! I have done long acrylics but that was only for really special occasions like a Halloween party with wild outfits and 8" heels. Press-on nails are perfect for all sorts of outings from shopping, to movies, to attending someone's wedding. Telll us waht you end up doing. HappyinHeels