guys in thighboots!

thanks guys! I've had those pics of you jimc, love them all, but gee, how in the heck can you play pool in those sexy ballet boots!!?:smile: I hope you still wear those thighboots too cause your about my size (5-7) so I'd assume that you may have the same size foot as I do (womens size 9, mens size 7) keep your self "booted up" I do when I can!

Seconded.

Boot_lover, your avatar is a must have!

I agree, those are beautiful boots on Boots_lover's avatar.

Is it you in the pic, are those your boots? I really want to get myself a pair of white boots.:smile:

Thanks for all the pics, they were great, I hope to post some pics soon too.

Is it ok if they're not thigh high or does a new post need to be started for knee high boots?

Bootking: Most impressive! The fifth pic (red jacket, short-shorts and red boots) is my favorite! More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Maybe just a few more! the group pic is from the last annual worldwide heel meet in London, cathy and david are both in the pic, right side beside kneehighs. the pic in red thigh Boots is actually from an article done on david in the magazine "Boot Lovers Digest" in 1996. Cheers, david & cathy

post-2164-133522867427_thumb.jpg

post-2164-133522867428_thumb.jpg

post-2164-133522867434_thumb.jpg

post-2164-133522867435_thumb.jpg

post-2164-133522867437_thumb.jpg

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi Maximilian,

The collection shrunk in November last year when we downsized from a house (two Boot closets with over 80 pairs of my thigh high Boots and cathy with over 50 pairs) to a condo that now houses 32 pairs of mine and 21 pairs of cathy's.

Hugs,

david & cathy

Cool boots David! Nice to see that you walk around freely in public in Vancouver. I also like going to parks, good spots for heeling.

How many thigh boots do you have?

Thank you and ditto to your collection, great look. Hope you'll be joining us at the 4th Annual World Heel Meet in London in February....

david & cathy

Thanks David! Thats quite a collection.

Here is my contribution:

David: Most impressive! Most impressive indeed! Big props to you on your collection and those great pictures!

I can't put it any better then JeffB myself, so I requote with Pride. Can see your Lovely Better Half with You and Da Boys ouside of "MILLERS", but (if I may ask) is that her also in center photo 2 posts up??? If so she also looks just as fantabulous Dressed Down in KHB's. :smile:

Boots Rock!!!!