Wearing Heels for Him-The Mens POV

mskim61

This thread is currently posted in the Girls Section, which we of course cannot respond to. So how about the same question/poll from the men's point of view. As for me, my SO does not like to wear heels, so I am envious of all the woman who enjoy not only wearing heels for themselves but also for their SO As an aside, since the Girls Forum is closed to all male members it just seems only fair that the women not be able to repond to topics in the Guys Forum. Any gender neutral topics should be discussed in the Everybody Forum. I once responded to a thread in the GF on how to store shoes and was of course deleted. How ridiculous is that. The thread should have been moved to the Everbody section so we all could gain some ideas.

i agree - in part. Personally i like the ladies point of view in any section, so banning them is wrong. I do agree however, that a lot of the post in the ladies only section are of general interest and could be shared with us all, as i too would like to add input. Other items concerning strictly ladies matters should be truly ladies only, with a bar option to prevent us guys even looking. Hows that ?

I once responded to a thread in the GF on how to store shoes and was of course deleted. How ridiculous is that. ideas.

That could have deleted by me.

Once again I find myself having to explain to selfish members why the girls forum is strictly moderated.

If the girls section is left open to all the guys, new members that have not read their welcome email and others that should know better will hijack the threads putting in their male POV. This pisses of the girls and they leave the entire forum. None of us want this to happen again.

Now, either join in and stick to the rules or don't bother. my reply may have been a little warmer here, but you considering my actions to be ridiculous does not do you any favors with me.

nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

I once responded to a thread in the GF on how to store shoes and was of course deleted. How ridiculous is that.

How ridiculous is it that we have to put so many god damn rules in place because people cant be civilised to each other, dont have self control, and dont know what parts of their bodies they really should not be showing in public!

The girls forum is off limits to all guys for the simple fact that most guys dont even read there welcome emails, dont bother to read the rules, and display zero or little self control!

Hmmmm, isnt that also the same reason there are more men in prison than women?

:thumbsup:

Women are more thoughtful, pay attention to detail and have far better self control and sense of decency (If you dont believe me then you should see the banned members list)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I rarely post into the guys forum. I don't feel it's appropriate for the very reason that guys can't post in the girls section.. In fact I don't see any reason why women shouldn't be banned from posting here. (Not that it happens very often). Personally I think it's nice to be able to discuss things freely from a female point of view without interruption. (aside from the obvious pretend female profiles). I think if guys really would like to respond to one of the female posts then perhaps it's best to replicate that post in the "everybody" forum?

Personally I say that girls dhould start threads in the everybody section unless they are pertinent to girls only.

For example, asking whether peeps wore heels to school would only be pertinent to girls whereas asking if peeps wear heels to work would work best in the everybody forum.

At the moment there is nothing stopping guys from reading the girls' forum and then starting a "response thread" in the everybody or guy's section...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I once responded to a thread in the GF on how to store shoes and was of course deleted. How ridiculous is that.

Other items concerning strictly ladies matters should be truly ladies only, with a bar option to prevent us guys even looking.

Hows that ?

I think it's a very good thing to ban guys from posting in the girls' forum. I strongly oppose though to lock it from watching. You may get some good ideas from there that you can post somewhere else, etc. One thing though (and that's for the webmasters): I read complaints that in polls in the girls forum, there were many more guys polling results than girls polling results. Isn't there a way of locking that one off to guys as well?

I once posted in the girls forum, just to make a suggestion to add something else to it, and I got deleted. Then I wrote my suggestion to the poster via private note, and she posted it herself. Doesn't that sound like an easy solution?

Oh, and by the way: how do we actually know that everyone posting as "girl" is really one?

Oh, and by the way: how do we actually know that everyone posting as "girl" is really one?

We dont, just like we dont know who you really are do we...

We only know as much about somebody as they are willing to share, and even then its all at face value unless you have actually met them and know them.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Get the point, Huuummm! "Males".

Now from this male's point of view, my wife, girlfriend, female acquaintance, or even the guy that wants to wear heels in my presence should feel comfortable and enjoy their experience while heeling. Of course it is my preference for everybody to wear heels all the time, but that is unrealistic and unfair to expect any one to submit to such a selfish desire, unless they are in the same frame of mind and are willing to do so. Even so, I don't always find it possible for even me to live up to this expectation, so why should anyone else. As a confession, I'm wearing socks and no heels, even now. The important thing here is that we treat each other as equal human beings, that have great potentials and they may have a certain affinity or just feelings for you. Don't muff it up. Be there for them and strive to be the best you possible.

How ridiculous is it that we have to put so many god damn rules in place

A little self control seems in order here also.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Back on topic for a minute...

This thread is currently posted in the Girls Section, which we of course cannot respond to. So how about the same question/poll from the men's point of view. As for me, my SO does not like to wear heels, so I am envious of all the woman who enjoy not only wearing heels for themselves but also for their SO

As an aside, since the Girls Forum is closed to all male members it just seems only fair that the women not be able to repond to topics in the Guys Forum. Any gender neutral topics should be discussed in the Everybody Forum. I once responded to a thread in the GF on how to store shoes and was of course deleted. How ridiculous is that. The thread should have been moved to the Everbody section so we all could gain some ideas.

My wife was not a heeler when we met but that changed rather quickly. Before we ever met I had told her of my love for heels and the fact that I wear them myself. She was a little hesitant at first but quickly realized that me in heels actually turned her on. I still remember the first pair of shoes she was wearing, these 2" things she called high heels...The next time we met I brought her a pair of 5" stilettos to try out. She's been heeling ever since and has continuously encouraged me to push the envelope with my public wearing. Since we have been together there is rarely a time we go out when we're not wearing heels together. (It also helps that we're almost the same height...5'11") We've even gone shopping in Wal-Mart wearing 6" heels together :-)

Her 'regular' shoes and boots usually have at least a 3" lift now and it's not a big deal for her to wear 5" for an evening out. Sometimes we'll both be feeling brave and wear a matching pair of 6" boots when out on a 'date' but that's rather rare. What's neat about all this though is even after almost 8 years together, me in a pair of stunning, extremely high heels, still turns her on to no end!!

Back off topic:

I respect the decision to ban men from posting in the Girl's forum and appreciate the efforts our moderators have taken to keep it girl friendly. History has proven that if men have free reign in there the topics quickly become diluted and sometimes even turn into 'flame wars.' I too have been drawn into the wars at times and have had posts deleted as well. What I would like to see is the continued moderation of that forum but with limited posting ability, possibly even 100% screened posts from men being allowed for certain things. Or leave the gratuitous posts and delete the rest maybe?? I have wanted to thank so many of the women who post here for specific posts they've left but haven't done so because of the rule. But again, I do understand why the rule is in place.

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee